APPENDIX 4: INTERVIEW QUESTIONS - FUN 101
From: The Internet as an Educational Tool in ESOL Writing Instruction, by
Karla Frizler (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please describe your ability to write in English.
- When do you feel MOST confident about writing in English?
- When do you feel LEAST confident about writing in English?
- In what ways has the Internet affected your WRITING ABILITY in English?
- In what ways has the Internet affected your CONFIDENCE in writing in English?
- Describe, if any, the Internet resources which have helped you improve your WRITING ABILITY in English.
- If another student asked for your advice on using the Internet to improve his/her writing in English, what would you tell him/her?
- Imagine you are the teacher of an English writing course on the Internet. What would you have your students do?
- Is there anything else you would like to add regarding using the Internet to learn English?
Continue on to Appendix 5 (Sample MOO Screens) or
return to Table of Contents.
Copyright © 12/06/95 by Karla Frizler (email@example.com). Reprinting
of this chapter in its complete, unmodified form for strictly non-profit purposes
is both authorized and encouraged provided that this copyright is included.