|1. We believe that all students can learn.
2. We believe learning is a life-long
3. We believe that students learn at
4. Every student has the right and should
be given the opportunity to learn to his
5. We believe that students have different
6. We believe we should prepare students to
be productive citizens in today's and
tomorrow's work environment.
7. We believe we have the responsibility
and are accountable for the
development of successful delivery
models to meet the needs of all learners.
8. We believe the school, home, business,
and community should form
partnerships for educational
9. We believe that educators do make a
10. We believe positive change is a
necessary catalyst for the
improvement of education.
11. We believe student growth and
progress will result from a
collaboratively-planned positive vision.
12. We believe resources from all sectors
culminate in an optimum learning
experience for all students.
13. We believe that an optimum
educational process is characterized
and motivated by a professional,
ethical, trusting, and effective
14. We believe that outcomes reveal
educational progress and that
evaluation is a necessary part of this
|Sites to Surf|