The MOMS Clubs® of Savage, MN
MOMS Offering Moms Support®
The MOMS Club is an international non-profit organization providing support for full-time and part-time
stay-at-home moms. Our activities
are scheduled for during the day and kids are always welcome.
Some of our activities include (not all activities are done by every chapter):
- Playgroups Playgroups are designed to match kids by age and meet 2-4 times each month.
- Outings Recent visits include trips to Como Zoo, the Landscape Arboreteum, local parks and
playgrounds, and Lorence's Berry Farm.
- Special Interest Groups Book Club, Babysitting Co-Op, HOOT (Husbands Out of Town), New
Member Coffee, Caring MOMS, Service Project Committee, and Book Swap.
- Business Meetings Each chapter has a monthly business meeting. Attendance is not
- MOMS Nights Out Each chapter has a monthly MOMS Night Out.
- Newsletter Each chapter publishes a monthly newsletter, which includes information
about upcoming activities.
Interested in learning more? Click here for contact information.
MOMS Club of Savage-South, MN; MOMS
Club of Savage-North, MN; and International MOMS Club® do not endorse any advertisements on this website.