News(1)

News(1): Maximum 12 pupils from 3NB Greenview Secondary School this year will repeat Sec 3 next year in 2003.

 

MR Teng, who is the form teacher of 3NB, said on 24th October 2002 (Thursday) that maximum 12 of our classmates might repeat Sec 3 next year in 2003. So that makes about 66% of our pupils will be promoted to Sec 4 while the remaining 34% of our pupils will repeat. I have made a prediction and these are the pupils who may be retained:

 

1.                 Tay Kai Sheng

2.                Sherry Koh

3.                Ong Jun Jie

4.                Nattinee

5.                Michelle Cheong

6.                Kelvin Poh

7.                 Desmond Tan

8.                Gary Lee

9.                Napat

10.           Wang Chou

11.             James Yu

12.            Nur Firdaus

 

[IT WILL BE A POOR THING FOR THE NAMES MENTIONED. SORRY!]

 

{Now, if u want to know who will retain after the Moderation Day, click here }

1