When We Were Young
And Iframes layout again. I think I like them best. This one features CGart
brushed under with AVH's wonderful collection of brushes.
This layout can be used for just about
any site, and will fit itself into the middle of the screen regardless of
USING THE LAYOUT
Editing this should be simple enough, just follow the instructions below.
- Unzip your downloaded file with WinZip or some other unzipping program
into one folder.
- To edit the Navigation section, open up index2.html to do so (there are
further instructions embedded in the HTML of the file with invisible
- To edit the main content, use main.html to do so. To add new pages, just
duplicate the main.html file.
- To make a heading (like the one above), insert <p class="head">Your
- And last, but not least: to make the title of your site. Open image_04.jpg
into your image editor and put a title there. Be sure to save as the exact
same file name with the exact same file type: .jpg
Remember to leave all credit intact to use.
You should make a credits page to put these links on.
Image used from Aethereality.
Brushes used from The
Layout Design by me, Viitoria.