FANFICTION: SAILOR MOON: PRINCESS DESTINY
[e-mail Princess Destiny] [website: Princess Destiny's Fanfiction Archive]

THE DAY AND NIGHT:
Book One: "Black Moon"

Prologue - Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - Chapter 5








Characters: Inner senshi, Tuxedo Mask, others

Rating: PG - 15

Summary: Set first season.  A supernatural romance. Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask are attacked by a wolf-monster, during a fight, the injuries worse than they could know.  It begins to change them.  Their senses more acute, their hearing and sight increasing ten-fold...as well as their awareness of each other, despite the natural hatred Darian and Serena share. They each are hiding their secrets from all those they know and love, while fighting an undeniable attraction, fighting Zoisite for the Crystals and looking for the Princess. Part one of Evolution Series.

Comments: It has romance, it has adventure, it has action. Everything that you need for a great fanfiction coctail. ^_~ Enjoy!


THE DAY AND NIGHT:
Book Two: "Blood Moon"

Chapter 1

Status: Incomplete
Last Updated: August 2/2000

Characters: Inner senshi, Tuxedo Mask, others

Rating: PG - 15

Summary: This is the Sequel to Book One:  Black Moon and continues the Evolution Series.  The same Summary applies,  as above!


Destiny's Past

Chapter 1

Status: Incomplete
Last Updated: August 3/2000




Characters: Serena, Darian, Andrew

Rating: PG - 13

Summary: When Andrew enlists Serena and Darian's help in a play for charity, he has a purely devious plan in mind-to get his two friend's together. Little does he know that Sailor Pluto also had the same idea and with a little help from Peggy Jones and a dream, the plan just might work! Especially when the play is about a certain Kingdom on the Moon a thousand years ago and the main Characters a Princess and Prince in love...

Comments: Read all of Princess Destiny's fics. You won't be dissapointed :)


Spin The Bottle

Chapter 1 - Chapter 5
Chapter 6 - Chapter 7
Chapter 8 - Chapter 11
Chapter 12 - Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Chapter 18 (new)
Chapter 19 - Chapter 20 (new)




Characters: Inner senshi, Tuxedo Mask (as civilians)

Rating: PG - 15

Summary: Usagi and the other girl's, totally bored one Friday night, decide to sneak off to a Collage party being held at Mamoru's apartment in order to get him and Rei closer. Little do they know that ALL of their destiny's are about to change-especially that of Mamoru and Usagi! The drunken Collage Students decide to play a little game of 'Spin The Bottle', but with one little change...The aim of the game is to spin the bottle and get locked in a closet with a complete stranger-for five minutes at a time! What are the chances of a certain blonde and her most hated enemy getting thrown in together...once? Or maybe twice?

Comments: Highly enjoyable romance and adventure! My favourite of Princess Destiny's stories :)


Spin The Bottle 2

Chapter 1 - Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Chapter 9 (new)
Chapter 10 - Chapter 13 (new)

Status: Incomplete
Last Updated: summer 2002

Rating: PG - 15

Summary: The Sequel to 'Spin The Bottle'. Takes place an hour after the first Book.


To The Aid Of A Friend

Chapter 1

Status: Incomplete
Last Updated: August 3/2000



Characters: Inner senshi, Tuxedo Mask

Rating: PG - 13

Summary: What if Ami took Usagi's transformation broach to study it and then the Senshi were attacked? Ami finds herself alone against a Youma and frantically calls for the other's help on a wide-band frequency? It creates a chain-reaction in the Senshi's communicators and Usagi is in class when the distress call comes in? Now her class knows that she's Sailor Moon, but how to get to Ami? Fortunately or not, Mamoru Chiba is driving by when the Odango Atama runs frantically out of the School grounds...


True Sight

Chapter 1

Status: Incomplete
Last Updated: August 3/2000




Characters: Inner senshi, Tuxedo Mask

Rating: PG - 13

Summary: Everything seemed pretty normal to Mamoru until one day Usagi imitated Sailor Moon as a dare.   To top it off, he begins to notice all these little things that she does, that remind him of Sailor Moon!  But that was impossible-right?  How could the girl he loathed possibly be the girl he rescued as Tuxedo Kamen-and had fallen in love with?

Comments: This time the authors adds comedy to the usuall mix of advanture and romance!


THE TEMPTATION SERIES 1:
You'll Never Know

Chapter 1 - Chapter 3

Status: Incomplete
Last Updated: August 3/2000



Characters: Inner senshi, Tuxedo Mask

Rating: PG - 13

Summary: Trying valiantly, Mamoru and Usagi try to stay away from each other, but destiny keeps throwing them together again and again.   Especially when Mamoru has taken a part-time job as a substitute teacher at Juuban Middle School...And ends up with Usagi's class!  Zoisite, who has discovered Mamoru's real identity, sends a monster to the school, trapping Usagi and Mamoru inside.  Now they must keeps their secret identities from each other, stay alive and fight the attraction...


[BACK]