240 Channel Operation
1)Put away the Golden screwdriver! No tools needed for this mod.
2)When Turning on the radio hold in the DW and channel 9 buttons.
3)To get to the 10 meter band hold in the LCR and MIC buttons.
4)To change bans press the channel 19 button.
5)Repeat this process to return to regular 40 Channel CB.
Unlocking the Clarifier
1) On the back of the clarifier pot follow the blue wire to the PCB.Peak and Tweak
2) Cut the blue wire about 1 inch from the PCB.
3) Find jp-44 and solder the blue wire to it.(its the 8vdc source)
4) Cut the resistor on the bottom of the clarifier knob.
5) Solder a wire from where the resistor was to ground on the PCB.
6) Finally jump D-40 and cut D-42.You should now have about 6Khz of slide.
RV-7 AM Power RV-8 SSB Power Q-24 Audio limiter
Please report any viewing troubles.
Comments or suggestions regarding these Web pages are welcome.