Hey-o! ItÕs Crescent Moon back with Episode 5 of The New Sailor Moon. Sorry, sorry, sorry! I know that I havenÕt sent this in in a while, but I had some trouble with the new way of doing it. I had to wait for my friend to get back from vacation Õcause I donÕt know how to do that very well. Sorry again! On with the story! Here ya go:

The New Sailor Moon: Episode 5

	ÒHey Amy, who were those four girls?Ó Serena asked in the elevator.
	ÒThem? I donÕt really know. They moved into the penthouse on the other side of the building. I hear that the oldest girl is a fashion designer, the guy is a race car driver and musician, the next oldest girl is a painter and musician, and the youngest girl is their foster daughter. The two musicians, I mean. The fashion designer I think is her ÔauntÕ,Ó Amy said.
	ÒWhat guy? There were four girls Amy.Ó
	ÒNo. The blond, tall one is a male.Ó
	ÒNo Amy, I know that itÕs a she. IÕm positive. She was wearing a ladyÕs scarf!Ó
	ÒAre you sure?Ó Serena nodded. ÒHmm. I never knew that. IÕve only met them once or twice when they first moved in.Ó
	ÒGirls, weÕre here to discuss the Negaverse, not AmyÕs neighbors,Ó said Luna from her position on SerenaÕs shoulder as they exited the elevator.
	ÒSorry Luna,Ó said the girls in unison. They entered AmyÕs penthouse, and headed for the living room.

~An hour later........~
	ÒWell, Amy, weÕre going to have to be on the lookout for other scouts. I gotta go, or else Mom will be mad that IÕm late for dinner. Would you like to come with me? IÕm sure she wouldnÕt mind an extra guest,Ó Serena offered.
	ÒSure. Will your mom be okay with this?Ó Amy asked meekly.
	ÒOf course. I always bring home Molly or some one else.Ó
	ÒWhat about Raye or Lita or Mina?Ó
	ÒTheyÕve always been busy when I invited them. I havenÕt invited you though, and IÕm sorry, but youÕre usually at computer class or something.Ó
	ÒThatÕs okay. LetÕs go!Ó They got to the elevator just as it was opening to reveal the four girls from earlier.
	ÒOh, hello Amy,Ó said the aqua-haired girl. ÒYou remember me, right? IÕm Chelsea.Ó
	ÒYes, I remember you. Can I help you with anything before I go?Ó Amy asked politely.
	ÒUh, actually, I was wondering if you had movies that would be good for Tara to watch.Ó
	ÒYes. IÕll get one. Oh yeah, this is Serena, one of my best friends.Ó
	ÒHello, Serena. IÕm Chelsea, this is Tara, Robbi, and Celia.Ó Chelsea introduced them. She shook hands with Serena.
	ÒItÕs nice to meet. This is my cat, Luna. I heard you just moved in. Must be nice. Just four bachlorettes, no parents.Ó Serena said, smiling. Robbi grew a bit uncomfortable, and started to take off her scarf.
	ÒRobbi and Chelsea are my parents,Ó said the little girl, Tara.
	ÒAh, thatÕs cool. I have to live with my parents and my little brother. HeÕs a pain,Ó Serena said, scrunching up her face. They laughed. Amy came back with a copy of Bambi and Anastasia. Then she and Serena caught the elevator and left.
	ÒI knew it! RobbiÕs a girl!Ó Serena exclaimed as they descended.
	ÒWhat do you mean?Ó Amy asked. Luna sighed, having witnessed the exchange.
	ÒI said that it must be nice, just four bachlorettes with no parents, and Robbi seemed a bit uncomfortable when I said it. She started to tug off her scarf!Ó Serena giggled with delight at figuring it out. Amy tried not to laugh, but she didnÕt succeed.
	10 minutes later, Serena was introducing Amy to her parents.
	ÒMom, Dad, you remember Amy, right?Ó
	ÒYes. ItÕs nice to see you again Amy. How are your computer classes going?Ó SerenaÕs mom asked.
	ÒJust fine, Mrs. Crescent. Thank you for asking.Ó Amy smiled. They had dinner a bit later, and Sammy, SerenaÕs brother, kept making funny faces at Amy.
	ÒMom, could you please tell Sammy not to make faces at Amy?Ó Serena asked her parents.
	ÒSammy!Ó both said with warning in their voices. Sammy grinned sheepishly. After dinner, the two girls decided that they should at least start their homework.
	ÒI donÕt wanna, but I suppose, since IÕll be in the high school next year,Ó Serena complained. Amy nodded, grinning. They managed to finish it before Amy had to go.
	ÒAmy, wait. HereÕs a communicator for you to contact us with.Ó Luna handed Amy a blue watch with the symbol of Mercury on it. (Can I be more obvious?) ÒOh, and hereÕs your computer.Ó A blue mini-computer was handed to her as well. Amy left, saying she was going to visit Raye at her temple. She left before Serena could say anything.
	ÒLuna, donÕt I get anything?Ó Serena asked when they were back in her room.
	ÒOf course. You get a communicator. And you get a Luna Pen. ItÕs a thing where you can disguise yourself like anyone you want so you can go places you couldnÕt normally go.Ó Luna did one of her little magic back flips and a pink watch communitcator with a gold crescent moon on it appeared and a pen that had a red crystal at the top.
	ÒCool! I can make myself look like an older girl. This could be useful!Ó Serena grinned, thinking of what she could do with it.
	ÒSerena, itÕs for scout business only.Ó
	ÒFine!Ó Serena sat on her bed 	and sighed. Suddenly, her new communicator beeped. She opened it to find Sailor Mercury looking at her.
	ÒSerena! I need you at the temple. ThereÕs an attack and itÕs trying to get Raye! You gotta come qui- AHHHHHH!!!!!!Ó
	ÒHang in there Amy. IÕm coming.Ó She shut the communicator. ÒWhat do I say Luna?Ó
	ÒMoon Prism Power! Hold your hand up.Ó
	ÒRight. Moon Prism Power!Ó In seconds, Sailor Moon was in SerenaÕs place and she and Luna lept out of her second story window and raced for RayeÕs temple. Sailor Moon got there just in time to see Sailor Mercury flung into a tree. It headed for Raye, who was looking in horror at Sailor Mercury.
	ÒHold it! IÕm Sailor Moon and youÕve hurt my friend. YouÕll pay! Moon Tiara Stardust!Ó Sailor Moon flung her tiara at the monster, where it dropped dust that hurt it badly onto the monster. Tuxedo Mask showed up then, with a white cat with a silver symbol on itÕs forehead. He threw a rose, which stunned it even more.
	ÒSailor Moon! Finish it!Ó he yelled at her. Before she could, it recovered and grabbed Raye. Tuxedo Mask left then, for some odd reason, after yelling at the cat. A red symbol appeared on RayeÕs forehead. It was the symbol of Mars. The man appeared and told the monster to kill Sailor Moon. It dropped Raye. Luna went to Raye as Sailor Moon fought with the monster.
	ÒRaye! Take this stick and shout Mars Power!Ó Luna told her. Raye nodded.
	ÒMars Power!Ó she shouted, holding up the red stick. In a flash of fire, Sailor Mars stood there. The monster had almost gotten Sailor Moon.
	ÒMars Fire, Ignite!Ó Mars shouted, a ball of fire heading for the monster. It struck it dead on.
	ÒMoon Tiara Magic!Ó Sailor Moon yelled. The monster was dust.
	ÒYouÕve spoiled my plan again, Sailor Moon. YouÕll pay!Ó
	ÒNo I wonÕt. YouÕre the one whoÕll pay, Jadite!Ó The man disappeared.
	ÒRaye! YouÕre Sailor Mars! ThatÕs great!Ó Sailor Moon shouted at her, before heading to the awakening Mercury.
	ÒMercury! Raye is Sailor Mars.Ó she told her.
	ÒWhat?Ó asked a now awake Mercury.
	ÒSee for yourself.Ó Sailor Moon pointed to Mars. She smiled at Mercury.
	ÒRaye?Ó she asked. Mars nodded.
	ÒItÕs me, Amy. SerenaÕs Sailor Moon.Ó
	ÒI know. I figured it out by her voice. Uh, one question. Why can that cat talk?Ó Everyone laughed.
	ÒIÕm Luna. IÕm your guardian that will help train you. Now, hereÕs your communicator and your scrolls. TheyÕll help you stun the monsters by paralyzing them.Ó Luna had done a back flip and a red watch and a bunch of paper scrolls appeared. The watch had the symbol of Mars.
	ÒVery cool.Ó said Raye.

Like? Hope so. I worked hard on this part. Okay, I know that the scrolls are part of her priestess training, but IÕm giving each scout something special to fight with. I also know that once Tuxedo Mask appears, he stays, but in this story, Terran doesnÕt want him to stay too long. Hope you liked it!

		-Crescent Moon

    Source: geocities.com/smtradingcardcollector/fanfic

               ( geocities.com/smtradingcardcollector)