This is basically a laundry list of what I use to do whatever it is I do. (I'll fix the
top graphic when I get to it...)
- CorelDraw5.0 for .ai exports
- 3DSMax2 for .3ds imports/exports and intra-program primitives
- Lightwave 5.0 Modeler program
- Moray for Windows for POV-Ray .pov exports
- Win3D for converting all these things to other formats...
The inevitable Touch-Up:
- P5-100 computer
- 32MB RAM
- 3.1GB HD space
- ZIP drive for all those primitives and textures
- lots of coffee -- not strictly hardware, but if the operator is asleep, primitives just
don't get made...