-- 17 March 2003 --
1) did a trip to kutta/Coorg with bangalore Bullet club. Coorg is hilly forest district of karnatka on kerala and tamil border. Took shower at Irupu falls and roamed around wayand area in Kerala. covered around 650Km in these two days. 23 bullets did it without single breakdown or casuality.
In this photo KA-02-V-9316, just in front of me, is mine
Here are snaps
other photos of trip
-- 29 - Nov - 2002 --
1) survived recent layoffs on 15th November 2002
2) learning swimming at KCR swimming pool. Can boast of swimming in the
same pool as few olympics swimmers ;-)
3) took bungee jump from 175 feet. The organiser had jumped more than
3000 times from varied hieghts.
4) attended bangaloreit.com in first week of november. was impressed by
representation from Chandigarh Administration.