Dante's Home Automation Projects Web Site
NEW! DIAX Soft Phone version 0.9.15a
What's new in 0.9.15a comparing with 0.9.10f:
- GSM/PSTN Gateway functionality;
- starts with XP Styles even the first time;
- can connect to the asterisk server to a different port than 4569;
- you can place a call on hold with Asterisk based MOH;
- can use '-' as a separator in the phone number in phonebook;
- iaxclient library update (March 17);
- wrong callerid displayed when direct dialing a number;
- cannot use server IP address in Windows 98;
- send URL function does not work;
- Send the default CallerID instead of the configured one;
- crash when going to the registration form in French language;
- corrupted main form position if closing the app when minimized;
- exiting application during a call does not close that call first;
- cannot call using diax://number/alias when diax is already open;
- ringin.mid file not extracted at first
run from the exe file;
- see online help file for full details.
To see the whole application history click here
Available in 13 languages: English, Romanian, German, Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, Thai , Swedish, Lithuanian and Polish !!!
Use DIAX as a remote GSM/PSTN Gateway for an Asterisk server !
Use any phone to control your X10 devices around the home,
and/or to run applications using DTMF tones and/or based on CallerID!
Web TV Tune v0.1.0
- small CGI script to remotely control the TV Tuner channel settings using a web browser;
- easy configurable for any TV tuner with DirectShow support;
- select TV channel by name;
- very good integration with Unreal Media Server.
|InfraX Remote Manager v1.7.0 - define Bluetooth and infrared events to control any home device (X10, infrared, PC based); - automatically connect to any Bluetooth enabled Ericsson phone(T39/R520/T68, etc.); - use Bluetooth to command until 10 different devices from the same GSM phone; - use the GSM phone as a bi-directional Winamp Remote; - control your home from everywhere in the world using any WEB browser or even your phone WAP browser; What's new in v1.7.0: - you can now select up to 10 different devices from a Bluetooth enabled phone (with a 'SHIFT' key), using friendly names (more than 120 different commands from a single GSM phone keyboard!); - you can now import and export X10 devices, applications definition and monitored events too; - the application can be minimized in tray (still access to Start/Stop/Restart monitoring and Exit functions; - play MP3 and WAV files inside application (useful for vocal feedback messages); - mouse as output plugin (ex: use a Bluetooth enabled phone or an infrared remote to control a Powerpoint presentation); - Housekeeping function - automatically delete orphaned events; - new, optimized CGI scripts, now with both WEB and WAP support (2 different scripts). You can now control your home from everywhere in the world using a WAP enabled mobile phone; - for many more - see online HELP file for details.||
Serial port communication analyzer v1.0.0 Analyze serial protocol for the Home Automation devices you have What's new in version 1.0.0: - arrows keys (Up and Down) can be used to browse through commands history; - GSM Data Mode : used for test communication with GSM data enabled phones, by Bluetooth, cable or IrDA; - Transparent mode with 2 COM ports (to monitor serial communication between a host and a serial device; - RESET function for the CM11/CM12 X10 interface; - extended interface functionality.
(no more updated)
|To be continued...|
Page ranked by Latest update on 22-Jun-2005