1. I can and will follow directions the first time they are given.
2. I can and will keep my hands, feet and other objects to myself.
3. I can and will not scream, yell, tease, tattle, or call students names.
4. I can and will have all materials needed for class each day.
Prizes, notes, awards, calls home, treats, extra computer time, movie day, popcorn party, extra P.E. time.
1. Warning (yellow)
2. 5 Min. time out of recess. (purple)
3. 10 Min. time out of recess. (orange)
4. Lose all of recess. (red)
5. Students call parent (2red)
Parents have the right to know of their child's dificulties.
6. Repeated/Severe infractions will be sent to the office. (Hitting will not be tolerated. This could result in suspension)
Please make sure your child is wearing their uniform. This includes a belt. Also, check your child's bookbag for items that are not appropriate for school. Examples are: CD players, cell phones, hand held game machines and anything which may be considered a weapon.
|Students have homework each day except Friday. Students lose points for each homework assignment not turned in. Homework is 10% of their grade.|
| Mrs. Barlow's Classroom
Monday - Music
Wednesday - Counselor
Wednesday - Library
Friday - P.E.
10:00 - 11:00
Conferences can be scheduled during this time or for after school.
|Events and Messages|
|Page Last Updated: Friday, 10-Jul-09 17:32:30 PDT|