July 27, 2002:
* I am back! Lots of reasons why there have been no updates for 18 months but I will not bore you with most of the details. Main reasons: new position and another son! I have updated my extracurriculars and professional development sections and have added a new section detailing my "Admin. Experience".
Thank you to all who have emailed me regarding my Ontario Elementary Curriculum Links pages and my Curriculum Grid pages. I am astonished that 4 years later they are still being used! I have been very neglectful with the OECL site and do not have the time to maintain it any longer. It will remain online "as is" and hopefully the links that are there are still useful to you!
January 14, 2001:
* I will be presenting at ECOO this May! Come on down and see my "Creating Multimedia Magic with Hyperstudio and a CD Burner" on Friday, May 4 @ 10:00am. Session A18. Check this site soon for the complete outline.
November 15, 2000:
* I have posted the Grade 8 Homework page and we will see how it goes. Check it out daily for updates and links.
September 2, 2000:
* Well, another year is set to begin! I have updated my Qualifications section and have begun building my extracurricular list for 2000-01.
May 3, 2000:
* It is finally done! Snapshots 2000 is finally finished. Heritage Glen's school wide HyperStudio project is now complete. The resulting CD containing almost 450 stacks and almost 250MB of information. It'll work on Mac computers and I can send you a copy for the cost of a blank CD. Just email me!
February 15, 2000:
* Just found myself looking grim on the DICE information page for The Learning Partnership :-)
December 15, 1999:
* It has been a long time between updates, but I have been VERY busy! There is a new link on the sidebar which will take you to the 5P Group of Seven web site. My students worked extremely hard on their art, their reflections, and their web page creation. Please visit and email us your feedback!
* The OECL site now has over 80 000 hits!!
* I have updated my computer experience pages and my extracurriculars 1999-2000 page.
August 31, 1999:
* Whew! After 3 years of interesting courses and thousands of words of writing my Master of Education degree is finally DONE!! My exit project will be online soon (like anybody wants to read it!!) and the product itself - the Ontario Elementary Curriculum Links web site - is up and running! I encourage you to check it out, tell your friends, and submit worthy sites! It'll be so much better if we collaborate!
* The 5P Web Page is up and will be an online link to the homes of the students in my class once again this year. I hope to include more web links relevant to our units of study, more frequent updates, and homework links this year.
* Teaching experience has been updated
* Let's not forget the Ontario Curriculum Tracking Templates: Grades 1-8 web site! It is up to over 60,000 hits!!!
August 10, 1999:
* It has been a long time! My Master's project is now online!!! Visit the Ontario Elementary Curriculum Links page to have access to hundreds of strand-specific links in all subject areas at all grade levels!!! Please leave me feedback so I can make any improvements. As well, PLEASE email relevant links for inclusion in specific pages. Thanks!
December 1, 1998:
* Computer Experience links updated..
October 13, 1998:
* The 3B Web Page is now online! Parents (and anyone else who is interested) can read quick updates from me as to homework, reminders, and general "goings-on" in the classroom.
August 27, 1998:
* The Social Science, History, and Geography templates for Grades 1-8 are now completed!! ALL THE TEMPLATES ARE NOW FINISHED AND ONLINE :-))
August 24, 1998:
*Updated Master's course (Technoculture) pages. 5P22 papers are now online.
August 20, 1998:
* The Ontario Curriculum Tracking Templates: Grades 1-8 page has over 3800 hits and templates are now shareware.
* More info on the Master's courses I have taken are now online.
July 6, 1998: The Ontario Curriculum Tracking Templates: Grades 1-8
page is up-to-date!!
There are now 167 templates covering 3616 expectations covering all strands of all subject area for all grades released so far by the Ministry of Education.
* Health and Physical Education is now finished.
* Kindergarten expectations are now done.
* Core French is complete.
July 3, 1998: The Ontario Curriculum Tracking Templates: Grades 1-8
page has been updated.
* Music expectations for Grades 1-8 have been added.
* Visual Arts expectations for Grades 1-8 are now complete.
* Drama and Dance expectations for Grades 1-8 are done.
June 18, 1998: The Ontario Curriculum Tracking Templates: Grades
1-8 page is finished!!!:
*This is the definitive resource stop for Ontario Curriculum Tracking Templates: Grades 1-8.
*There are 104 templates containing all 2439 expectations covering all strands from each subject area (Language Arts, Science and Technology, and Mathematics) that has been released so far by the Ministry of Education.
May 25, 1998: Added M.Ed. Experience links.
I have started getting writings from two of my 7 M.Ed. courses online.
Reformatted left navigational/informational column.