Why Roundhouse Was Such A Special Show
- It could relate to everyone, from skits like Toddlerworld, to Junior High, to Geriatric Strut and Grandma.
- Whether you were watching it for the dance, music, songs, humor, or whatever, there was something that anyone could enjoy.
- There was a moral or lesson in every episode.
- You could watch it when you were feeling down, like the theme song said, to help cheer you up.
- Because it was so rude and wonderful, and your parents could hate it!
- Roundhouse attracted people, especially the younger crowd with its songs and dances. When people would watch the show, they began enjoying the sketches and they were hooked.
- It put a funny light on subjects that got me down in real life, and made me laugh again.
- It was a show like no other. It was original and hilarious. The dancing was incredible as well as the singing. It was something everyone can enjoy.
- The guys are really good looking!
- I would get so excited I would try to dance with them, and once I even fell and messed up my knee!
Thanks to the following people for submitting reason why Roundhouse is special. Keep them coming!
Sandra Remate, Porkchop 19, Kathleen Ludewig, Brandon Fisher, Liz