My Only Firend
Part 1
by Mana Camui
*****************************
^^;; my second Deg fic, still Die x Kaoru. Title And English Edit By Sasori, Thanks!!!!
*****************************
 

"What do you want now, son?" Die's dad asks. He is reading the newspapers.
"I want to transfer to Math 30." Die stand in front of his dad.
"Huh?!" Die's dad put down his newspaper and looks at Die so surprisingly. "You sure?! You've never like math." He laughed.
"But I need to get into Math 30 this time!"
"Why? You've already got your diploma anyways. Well, If you really want to, of cause your mom and I will support you." He smiled.
"Thanks dad! But I can't tell you the reason. All I can do is promise you I must pass!"
"Go on, son! I trust you!"

*********************

"We have a new classmate join our class from now on." The teacher invited.
"My name is Die, nice to meet." He bow, then the teacher ask him to sit beside a person who have purple hair.

*********************
Break Time

"Hi!" Die said. But the purple hair guy didn't answer.
"Um...What's your name?"
"Kaoru." He answered with a cool, deep voice with his eyes staring out the window beside him.
Before Die is going to say something, the person sits be hide Die pad on his shoulder and whisper to Die. "He is a danger person..."
"Oh." Die tried to talk with Kaoru again.
"Hey! Don't talk to him, he bites!" That person said again.
"Really!" Die stare at this person. "If you don't shut up, I kill!"
That person finally sits back to his chair quietly.
"So...umm...nice to meet you." Die gives out his hand, but Kaoru still didn't look at him.
"If you don't look at me, then I look at you, Howfs that?" Die smile.
"Go away."
Is Die's turn not answering and keep looking at kaoru.
His lashes are so long, his hair look like have no damage from dye, it still soft, especially the long hair at the back. Die thought to himself and look down to Kaoru's waist. 25 or 24? He start to move closer and closer...
Suddenly! A really shiny tip of knife points at his eyes.
"Back off!" Kaoru said, still with his eyes looking out at the window.
"Woo! I thought you will say fuck off." Die smile again.

Finally Kaoru turn around and stare at Die.
Die feels like he was stare by a hungry leopard who want to eat him, therefore he back off a little.

"See! I've told you! He bites!" The person be hide speak again.
"Oh shut up!" Die yelled and turn to Kaoru again.
"You don't remember me, don't you?!"
Silent. Knife still pointing at Die.
"Well, I did saw you once in this classroom! It was a week ago, I come here to borrow a textbook."
"So?"
"Well, you are looking at the window at that time, so you didn't see me...but hey! You should glad that I remember you!" Die smiled and move closer again, but this time Kaoru really want to hurt Die with his knife.
Die toke a step back, go around Kaoru, hug him from be hide and grab his hand.
"Knife does not fit you, my lovely leopard." Die smiled and blow a warm air to Kaoru's neck and that make Kaoru weaken down and the knife drop on the floor.
Die wrapped his arms around Kaoru's waist and whisper. "24...24.5!! Ha! I guess it right!"
"Let go!!" Kaoru yell and try to fight back.
"I will, but call me Die-Kun first!" An evil smile appears on his face.
"Why?" The person at the back asks.
"Because it sounds great him his voice!.......Hey! none of your business!" Die finally realizes.
Kaoru at that time got the chance to step on Die's foot really hard. "OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Kaoru ran to the door and stared at Die. "I hate you!" Then he turned around and leaved.
*************************************
Lunch Time

Die catches that person who always stand be hide him to the back of the school.

"Hey! Where is Kaoru?" Die asked while he eating the sandwich.
"I don't know, but he will appear again." That person said and sits beside Die.
"So what's your name?" Die asked.
"Kyo."
"So you are friend with Kaoru??"
"....not really...he don't talk much."
"But sounds like you know him so well."
"That's because I sit be hide him."
"What you mean?"
"I've saw things that other people don't."
".....?"
"As you know, Kaoru always look at the window. Did you ever wonder about his mark?"
"Well........................."
"He got the highest mark in Grade 12, therefore, teachers wouldn't stop him from looking out at the window. He wouldn't talk to the teacher, every time the teacher ask him to answer, he will only answer the answer, he wouldn't answer other questions."
"He didn't know how to answer other questions?"
"Of cause no, he just don't like to talk with other people, so you are really lucky, you know?"
"Because he answer me?"
"Kind of. The truth is that you didn't got hurt badly."
"Huh?!"
"Before you, there have 2 guys had sat beside Kaoru and got hurt badly by him."
"Why?!!"
"These two guys try to touch Kaoru."
"And?"
"One moved to other school."
"And?"
"The other one just got hurt by Kaoru 2 weeks before, now he still in hospital."
"........"
"But it seems like Kaoru is a little scare of you anyways, I guess you wouldn't have problem."
****************************************************************
In classroom.

After lunch break, Die walk into the classroom again and Kaoru really appear again!!!
He run and sit down beside Kaoru. "Where have you been??"
Silent, as usual.
"I miss you a lot le! You ate your lunch yet?! Kyo already told me something about you."
Kaoru turn around and look at Die. "What you know?"
"You answer me finally?!"
"What you know?" Kaoru only want to know the answer.
"I know lots of things about you." Die smile.
"Go away." Kaoru turned back to the window.
"Why you always act so cool???"
Silent.

Class Start.
****************************************************************
School End.

"Hey!! Kaoru!!!" Die yell across the street.
Kaoru look over to Die but didn't answer him.
"Want to have coffee with me?!!!!"
Keep walking, didn't answer.
So Die run across the street and walk beside Kaoru. "So...want go for drink?"
Kaoru stare. "I hate you."
"I know I know~~~but even you hate me, I will still stay around you, so don't hate me." Die smile.
No matter how many questions Die had ask, Kaoru still keep walking and don't even look at him.
"Watch movies?" "Go for lunch?" "Go to park?" "Go shopping?"
"NO!!!! I am going home now, so bye!" Kaoru finally speak.
"Sure!" Die smile.
"Wa...What?!!!"
"Go to your house!" Die then jumping around and singing.
"Die!!!!! Go Away!!"
Die keep singing.
"OKOK!!!!! What do you want now?!!!"
"Who?? Me?? You talking to me??" Die tease him.
"Yes!! You!!"
"What's my name then?"
"Just...Die!"
"Nono!! Is Die-KUN~!"
"OK!! DIE-KUN!!!! NOW WHAT?!!!!"
"Hey, call my name softly, not yelling at me!!"
Kaoru got pissed off and he run across the street all so sudden.
"KAORU~~~!!!" Die can't chase him since there have so many cars pass by, all he can do is to watch Kaoru leave.

************************************
Few Days Later After Die Try All The Ways To Make Kaoru Talk To Him.

"Good morning! My lovely leopard!" A big smile shows on Die's face.
"Go away." Kaoru's cold voice speak as usual.
"Awwww!!!! Why?!!"
"Beucase you are so annoying!!!"
"Really?!!! Ohhhh~~~~you hurt my feeling~~~I thught you will said 'Beucase you are too handsome and nice.'"
Kaoru turn around at look at Die, and he bruse out a big laugh.
"OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kaoru smile!!!!!!!! Kaoru Laugh!!!!!!" Kyo suddenly appear.
"Waaaaaaaa!!! How come you are here?!" Die ask.
"I am in this class!" Kyo stuff the chips in his mouth.
Kaoru stand up and walk away.
"Awww!!! Turn back to a cool leopard again..." Die got disspointed.
"Is great already, you know? He never talk with a person more then two sentence everyday!"
"What two sentence?"
"Hi and Bye, TO TEACHERS ONLY."
"That's only words!"
"Yeah, so you are really lucky! He even laugh infront of you!"
"He don't laugh?!"
"I've never see him smile before, even."
"AA!!! Lucky me!"
"Are you sure?"
"Sure what?"
"Date Kaoru."
"Noway! Why I want to date him? He is not a girl..." Die pause, he really asking himself.
"You looks like you are dating him."
Die look at Kyo confused. "Do I?"
"Ofcouse! There have so many girls in our class get so jealous at Kaoru."
"Oh Man!!!""What?"
"You mean I try to date a guy out?!"
"Yes."
"That means I study Math is beucase of him...man...I.......I.......I am gay!!!" Die yell and all classmate in the classroom look over to him.
"Even you are, no need to tell everyone." Kyo said quietly.
"Nonono!!! I have to find a girl tonight! I can't stand this!! Oh mine!! Oh no!"
"But hey, don't you think he is better than alot of girls?"
"Ofcouse!!.....but I need to know if I still have feelins for girls..."
***********************************************
Part 1 end
unfinished....
************************
ok now! good? bad? fine? or sucks?!
please send me any commons!
^_^ manacamui@yahoo.com
************************
 

BACK