My Only Firend
Part 2
by Mana Camui

**************************
thanks to Sasori to edit english for me. ^_^
**************************
Next Moring

Kaoru sit down in his own student table, look out to the window as usual, but today have some different is that he look at the door for ever few mins.
Finally! One of the person he wait for, Kyo, comes back.
"You wait for Die?" Kyo ask while he put his bag down.
"No." For the truth, Kaoru really want to ask Kyo where is Die.
Altho Kaoru say 'No', but Kyo knew it already so he keep on saying the reason...
"I guess he really got few girls with him last night." Kyo said. "Too tired, can't come."
But right after Kyo finished his sentence, Kaoru saw Die walk in with 2 girls.
Both girls are good looking, have big eyes, white skin and hot body. And Die have his arms on both girl's waist...
"Jealous?" Kyo tease.
"Why I need to?" Kaoru turn back to window again.
"Hey! Kaoru! I have something for you!" Die said, Let two girls sit infront of them and he sit beside Kaoru.
"Don't want."
"Hey! See her agnel face and devil body?" Die point at one of the girl and said. "is fRee!"
"Hai~!" The girl look at kaoru happyly. "You are so handsome..."
Kaoru stand up.
"Where are you going?" Die ask.
"Home."
"You don't stay for class?"
"No."
Die quicly block Kaoru. "Why don't you just take one of them with you and have fun?"
"I don't need." Kaoru look at Die.
"Even you don't need now, you WILL need."
Silent and a stare.
"Are you shy or what?!" Die pause, and have a really big smile on his face. "Or you had never try before?"
And a big slap from Kaoru, include Kyo, all people went silent.
Kaoru run out of the room as fast as he could.
"What...the...fuck...?" Die still wonder what he had done wrong.
"You are really really wrong this time, D.I.E" Kyo said.
"Die still freez at the same stop and both girl said. "He likes you~!!"
"Who?!" Die really scare that the answer is Kyo!
"Tall handsome guy."
"Oh..." Die seems like answer himself. "I like him, he like me, but......we both are guys...."
"Is that really matter? I mean gender." One of the girl said. "You two are really match anyways. Well, I guess is time for you to find that guy back, see you some day." Two girls leave.
"Should I?" die ask himself.

*************************************
Infront Of Kaoru's House

"I should!" Die push on the door bell.
A worker open the door. "Anything I can help you?"
"I want to find Kaoru, is he home?"
"umm......he is...but..."
"Can i see him?" Die try to get in, but the worker stopped him. "Are you Die?"
"Yes."
"Sorry, my little master said can't let a person who call Die in."
"Then I am not Die now." Die smile and quickly run in.
"Mr....you really can't..." The worker chase Die until Die got to the outside of Kaoru's room.
"Little master will be mad at me..."
The door open, Die see Kaoru stand behide and the top shirt was gone.
"Hana-chan, please don't call me master, you are not slave." Kaoru said.
"Hai!"
"Please also don't bow." Kaoru walk over and put his on Mrs.Hana's shoulder to ask her to stand up. "You can go home now."
The woker leave, Die walk in to Kaoru's room.
Hide's poster, lots of cds, a simple room.
"So.....umm......"
Kaoru ignore die and start to play his guitar.
All Die can do is sit beside Kaoru on his bed, listen to his palying. Few mins after, Kaoru finished the whole song."
"Goodbye."
"HUH?!!" Die got surprise.
"That's Hide-San's song."
"Oh!!"
(M: Lets pretend that's the year after hide dead. ^^;;;)
"Die-Kun..." Kaoru so serious.
"Yes?" Die sit stright up.
"I....nothing."
"Tell me!" Die smile.
"umm.......are.....are we firends??" Kaoru got confused.
"Yes, Ofcouse!"
"I........I want to know......" Kaoru got shy.
"About girls?"
"How you know?!"
"There have only tree topics that guys will talk about when they chat."
"Three?"
"'P', girls, and jobs."
"'P'?"
"Only guys have." Die laugh when he saw Kaoru's face get more reder than before.
"I................sorry......" Kaoru said.
"For what?"
"....slap..."
"Oh! That hurt, you know?! I should get a kiss from you, ne!" Die tease.
Kaoru ignore his require and keelp asking. ".......can yuou tell me about girls?"
"What do you want to know?" Die ask again
"Doesn't matter."
"Sex." Evil smile from Die.
"NO!"
"okok...umm......well?"
"Feelings........what is the feeling of holding their hands?"
"!!!!!You've never hold a girl before?!"
Kaoru blush.
"Is...Differ! It feel differnet between you love that girl or not."
"Ok, for example, hold my hand." Die reach out his hand and Kaoru put his hand in Die's.
"Now, see? If this is a girl that you don't love, you wouldn't have any feelings."
"Feelings?? What kind of feelings?"
"Umm....beucase you don't love me, so you wouldn't blush, your heart wouldn't beating fast...."
"I do...."
"Huh...?"
"My heart is beating fast...and .....is so comfortable ......" Kaoru blush.
"...............ok................." Die don't know what to say. ".......well..........then.........ummm............lets just holding hands......"
"Until when??" Kaoru really really wonder about this.
"...................until........................................until you feel uncomfortable....."
"ok......."
He really know nothing...Die thought, but....hey...why I feel comfortable, too??

*********************
Part 2 end
unfinished...
 

BACK