My only friend
Part 3

About 5 mins that we've holding hands and do nothing, Kaoru speak. "Your hands are huge..." He look at my hand. "You...play basketball?"
"Yeah! I am in basketball team before I am in math 30." I smile.
"Why you transfer to math 30?" Kaoru blinking his pretty eyes.
"Because of you."
"Me?!" Kaoru's cheek turn pink.
"Yes." I look into his eyes and I kiss him softly, I pull back alittle so we are only 3 cm apart, he open his eyes slowly.
"Is this...what you will do to girls?" He ask childishly.
"No...only to person I love..."
He pretend he didn't heard this. "Is this the only wao to kiss?" He ask shyly.
"No, there have another way...umm.....want to learn?"
He think for a min, then he nod.
"Part your lips alittle..." I whisper, I kiss him lightly, but this time I lick his lips and slide my tounge in to taste his.
But he suddenly pull away and cover his lips with hands.
"Did I hurt you?" I hold his shoulders.
He shake his head. "It...it feels....funny....but warm...."
I guess he don't know he almost bite my touge off...
"Want to try again?" I ask evilly. "Try to touch mine, ok?"
It seems like.....we are having class....
At first he hide alittle from me, but then after we try again and again, he finally didn't hide from me. And now I reliaze that we are on the bed and I am on top of him.
"I love you..." I said, but it seems like Kaoru thought it was a lesson, too. "So you say this when you are in this position with the person you love?"
"I....NO~~~~~~~" I stand up and got really confuse about how to tell him.
Kaoru keep silent until I sit back down.
"Can you...teach me..................sex?"
"How to teach you?? You will know what to do it comes to you." I smile.
"Show me."
"You mean it?!!!!!"
"Yes."
"How about I........umm...........oh man~!!! This is sooooo embrrasing!!" I know I blush alittle.
"What so embrrasing? You going to show me now?"
"I......we....I have an idea......I wouldn't SHOW you, but I can teach you, how's that?" I give a evil smile.
".........ok............but what are you ging to teach me?" He ask again.
"Have sex with yourself."

I slowly pull off his pants under the blanket, his face got reder and reder when I pull his pants more far down.
I lying so close beside him, so close that he can feel my hardness.
"Die-Kun, what's that??" He can only feel a hard thing beside his hip...
".....not...nothing!" Its so embrrasing man!!!!! I pull myself back alittle.
I look at him, he look at me.
"So......................what do I have to do??" He ask.
"Rest your head on my chest and turn your body side way..."
He did what I've told him to, once he turn his body and touch mine, I can feel body heat...
I put my hand on his slim wrist, feeling the shape of the crulling....
I then slid my hand up, feeling his bare chest under his shirt, I move closer and taste his neck...
He moan softly while I playing with his nipples....Then I slid my hand down to unbutton his pants, I slid my hands in and under his underwear, I can feel that his already getting hot...
He turn his face aside and hide on my chest shyly while I start to rubbing his slowly...
He moan louder and grap my shirt...
"Die-Kun...." He call my name while I rubbing his more faster and harder...
His face got really red and said softly. "Don't look at me..."
"Shhhh...is ok...you are pretty..." I kiss him softly on his forehead while he came.
***************************************
We both lying on the bed side by side.
"Are you alright?" I ask while I playing with his long hair.
"Umm." He shyly hide his face against my chest.
**************************************
part 3 end
unfinished.
 

BACK