My Only Firend
Part 4
by Mana Camui

"Kaoru..." I whisper, then get myself on top of him again.
"Get off! You are so heavy!" Kaoru trying to push me away.
"Awww~~~come on~~~~" I pretend crying.
"What you want?" Kaoru turn his shyly face aside.
"What do you think? My pretty leapord." I smile and hug and get my arms around his wrist.
He give out a soft moan when I push my hardless to his, I slowly part his legs and move in between his legs.
"Die-kun..."
"Yes?" I run my hands on Kaoru's long slim legs.
"Don't..."
"Why? I am hungry~~!" I bite lightly on his leg.
"Ahhh~" He let out another soft moan. "Don't...Die-Kun..."
"You'll love it." I slid down and lick his opening.
"Die-Kun~!" He push his hip up alittle.
But when I try to get my touge more further, the door bell ring!
OK NOW!!! WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!!! I yell in my heart, I quickly get up, have my pants back on, naked top, I run down stairs and open the door.
"Fuck you!" I yell immediatly after I open the door, not even wait until I see who is that.
"Die-Kun! That might be the postman!" Kaoru try to stop me, but is too late.
I finally LOOK and see who's that, but I see no one...
"Down here." I look down, is KYO!!!! "Don't fuck me, I'm not good in that."
"What are you doign here? How you get to here? How you know to get here? And why you have to be here at this hour, this min, this second?!" I bombing him.
"I am here for practice my voice, I get here by walking, I always come here to practice and beucase I always come here to pratice at this hour, this min and this second."
"And what is the time now?"
"Is 5:31:00 pm, We've talk about 1 min and 00 second, so I am here at 5:30:00 pm already."
I look at him like a moron.
"Dont' ever pick on me about timing, I'm in bad mood today." Kyo walk in and to Kaoru's room, I chase up.
"Scent of sex." Kyo said while he sat down on the floor and looking around.
"Kyo, no practice today." I glance at him.
"Die-K-Die, you play guitar?" Kaoru ask.
"Die-KUN?!" Kyo look at Kaoru and slid to me.
"Yes." I smile and answer Kaoru. Then I stare at Kyo "And you shut up."
"A pair of love birds." Kyo tease again.
"Oh shut up!" I pissed off.
"My girlfirend just broken up with me." Kyo said sadly.
"Oh why? Kaoru sit down beside Kyo.
"She dont' let me to have my scopions."
"Ofcouse!!" I yell.
"But I wouldn't give up!" Kyo said.
"Yeah!! So your girlfirend give you up!" I laugh.
And Kaoru suddenly cover my mouth to stop me saying anymore.
"Let's start!" Kaoru said.
_______________________
After practice in yesterday, I know that Kaoru and Kyo have thinking of forming a band, Kyo is the vocal, Kaoru and I are the guitarist, we miss a bassist and a drummer. But actully we are not hurry in that, we just want some fun...
And today, after Kaoru and I was even more closer, when I chat with Kaoru happyly and prepear to kiss him, my ex-ex-ex-ex-ex (more ex) girlfirend suddenly appear.
"Die!" She step on the floor to make a loud sound.
"I turn around and look at her surprisely. "Oh you!!!! How you know i am here?!"

***************
Part 4 end
unfinished...
 

BACK