I am writing this article to enlighten the fellow programmers. I will be very happy if you assimilate atleast few points and become successful.
Reader Level: Beginner and Intermidiate
1. Believe in God and believe in yourself
2. Basic knowledge
in Mathematics ( a 12th Standard Maths logic is enough)
4. You should be always in an attitude to learn new things.
5. Go through other people's source code and see how others are thinking for a particular problem.
6. Discuss various issues with experienced professionals
7. Learn various keyboard-shortcuts and use them. (Ex: Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+X, Ctrl+F9, Ctrl+A, Alt+F4 etc) Learn from the menu
8. Visit http://www.planetsourcecode.com
9. One thing is sure! You will not be a programmer without doingprogramming.
10. Select one live project and take patience to finish it evenif it is not bringing any money.
11. Use C or C++ as the starting Language. Don't go directly to Visual programming languages like VB, VC etc.
12. Write well commented applications. Learn proper intending.
13. A good program is not a complicated one. It is a program which is understandable to anyone.
14. Some very good
programming sites are
Visit these sites regularly. Download programs and learn them. They may be in ZIP format. Unzip them with utilities like WinZip.
Visiting these sites will help you in the following: