Mister B.'s Home Page
The sport where you are the search engine.
July - Runner up
August - Runner up
Vote for Current Picture
Your Adventure Starts Here
You need to sign into Geocaching to Vote.
Geocaching our Adventure Starts Here .
Thanks for your Vote.
The Jeep® 4x4 Cache-In Adventure
Find out more... Click above link.
List of Caches Placed:
6/12/2003 Yarson's Loot (GCG94N)
4/22/2004 Super Friends (GCJ8YW)
10/27/2004 Ghost Rider (GCKY41)
11/12/2004 Egyptian Hieroglyphics (GCM1V9)
1/11/2005 Picnic with Bees (GCMFP4)
1/14/2005 ALT Code (GCMGB1)
1/25/2005 Mrs. Potato Head (GCMHQ8)
1/25/2005 Mr. Potato Head (GCMHQ9)
1/25/2005 This Spuds for You (GCMHQA)
8/12/2007 Chickadee with a GPS (GC14JTT)
Equipment I use:
Introducing the Palm® TX handheld. With built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® technology, this is the wireless device you've been waiting for. Browse the web and check email from your office, campus, or a home Wi-Fi network—and places like airports, cafes, and hotels1. Carry your Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files2 and get more done anywhere. Web pages, presentations, spreadsheets, photos, and videos come to life on a large color screen that rotates from landscape to portrait mode. Have time to unwind? The Palm TX handheld even lets you listen to MP3s3 and read eBooks. It's anything but business as usual.
PalmOne™ GPS Navigator (HOLUX GR-230 Bluetooth GPS Receiver)
- Built in SiRF Star IIe/LP Low power consumption chipset.
- 12 parallel satellite-tracking channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition.
- High speed signal acquisition using 1920 time/frequency search channels.
- Built-in WAAS/EGNOS Demodulator without additional any hardware.
- Compatible with Bluetooth Serial Port Profile (SPP) completely.
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery without external power supply.
- Provide Continue mode and Power saving mode for user’s requirement.
- Provide expand terminal contact to other system without Bluetooth device.
- Built-in rechargeable battery for memory and RTC backup and for fast Time To First Fix (TTFF).
- Support NMEA0183 v2.2 data protocol and SiRF binary code.
- 4 colors LED to show the status of device.
- Active antenna connector for getting better satellites signal.
- FLASH based program memory. New software revisions upgradeable through serial interface.
- Small, sleek, and lightweight design easily fits in your hand.
- Enhanced algorithms -SnapLock and SnapStart provide superior navigation, performance in urban, canyon and foliage environments.
- For Car navigation, Marine navigation, Fleet management, AVL, Personal navigation, Tracking System, and Mapping device application.
- Imports GPX and geocaching.com files
- Imports points of interest and driving directions from Google Maps
- Creates GPX files that can be used with PC programs and on-line services such as GPS Visualizer.
- Beams, Sends by Bluetooth or E-mail attachments, and writes GPX files to SD Cards
- Supports many GPS receivers, including Bluetooth devices
- Advanced target and route sorting (including automatic sorting and sorting by proximity)
- Multiple user-definable Navigation Mode configurations
- 360 degree rotation, several magnifications, pan up, down, left, and right
- Color, grey-scale, hi-res, and lo-res
- Uses standard PalmOS user interfaces
- Pedometer (Trip Meter) measures distance travelled
- Accurate distance and heading to target computations
- Distances, speeds and elevations in English, metric, and nautical
- Dates and numbers displayed in user preferred format
- True and magnetic compass bearings
- Many GPS coordinate input and output formats
- Powerful target and route management
- Sophisticated sharing capabilities
- Three independent GPS data displays
- Automatic update of target-visited date/time
- Proximity alarm when near a target
- Fifty icons (including 7 for geocaching), in any color, to represent targets
- Works well for users who connect their handheld to more than just a GPS
- Estimates accuracy of the GPS position fix
- Geocache hint decoding
- Cut and paste coordinates in one operation
- Help available for every screen
- Many other exciting features
Tom Tom NAVIGATOR 5
- A choice of routes: Quickest, shortest or avoiding toll roads
- Easy to use: Simple touch screen operation, intuitive interface
- Contact Navigation: Navigate directly from your PDA address book integrating TomTom software into the PDA menu
- Add GeoCaching and TerraCaching Items with EasyGPS and GPS Babel or GSAK (Geocaching Swiss Army Knife).
- View Route: Review and test the calculated route before you actually start driving.
- Dynamic Status Bar: Improve readability by customizing the status bar.
- Tip Feature: Discover everything TomTom NAVIGATOR 5 has to offer through useful onscreen tips
- Extensive Guided Tour: View all the features quickly and get the most out of your TomTom NAVIGATOR 5
- Multilingual: Voice instructions spoken in more than 30 languages, in both male and female voices. User interface now includes 18 languages
- Millions of points of interest: Parking, gas stations, hotels, restaurants etc. with a possibility for an automatic alert option as you approach
- Compass Mode: Displays a compass on screen for even more orientation while driving