IT DOES NOT TAKE A MATH MAJOR TO KNOW THAT SUV'S WASTE MONEY:
1. They waste gas. (The standard mileage for an SUV is 2 gallons per mile)
2. They cost more than most cars. Example: The car that I drive currently costs $18,000 if purchased brand new. An SUV by the same company runs $26,000 brand new. There's an $8,000 difference right there.
3. Since you are a dumbass if you drive it, you are going to have to pay money constantly to replace things you crash into, as seen in these pictures:
4. SUV's are so large that they will often flatten buildings, and guess who has to pay for them? You. (See picture)
MONEY WASTED OWNING AND MAINTAINING AND SUV COULD BE SPENT IN SO MANY OTHER CONSTRUCTIVE WAYS:
1. You could buy hot dogs:
2. You could buy temporary tattoos.
3. You could not be a cheap bastard and tip your server when you go out to eat.