- 1. the condition or relation of being a fellow: the fellowship of humankind.
- 2. friendly relationship; companionship: the fellowship of father and son.
- 3. community of interest, feeling, etc.
- 4. communion, as between members of the same church.
- 5. friendliness.
- 6. an association of persons having similar tastes, interests, etc.
- 7. a company, guild, or corporation.
- 8. Education.
a. the body of fellows in a college or university.
b. the position or emoluments of a fellow of a college or university, or the sum of money he or she receives.
c. a foundation for the maintenance of a fellow in a college or university.
As verb (used with object):
- 9. to admit to fellowship, esp. religious fellowship.
As verb (used without object)
- 10. to join in fellowship, esp. religious fellowship.
Synonyms: comradeship, camaraderie, friendship, society, intimacy.
In Other Languages (Association: of people with common interest)
- Czech: spolek; spolec(enství); svaz
- Danish: forening; forbund; selskab
- Dutch: genootschap
- Estonian: ühing, vennaskond
- Finnish: seura
- French: association
- German: die Gemeinschaft
- Hungarian: közösség
- Icelandic: félag, félagsskapur
- Indonesian: perhimpunan
- Italian: associazione
- Latvian: biedri-ba; apvieni-ba
- Lithuanian: draugija
- Norwegian: fellesskap
- Polish: zwia; zek
- Portuguese (Brazil): associaçăo
- Portuguese (Portugal): associaçăo
- Romanian: asociatie
- Slovak: spolok
- Slovenian: druba
- Spanish: asociación
- Swedish: kamratförening, brödraskap
- Turkish: dernek
Note: Was unable to reproduce Arabic, Chinese, and Russian
- Ginger: A cleric who loves anything to do with fire.
- Lurk: A high rogue who is the master of exploration.
- Ouch: An orc child whom everyone loves to follow even though he gets the group lost on a regular basis.
- Darthmaul: An enthusiastic high level mage with a great team spirit.
- Holyforge: A cleric/warrior with a sense of humour who knows his way around quite well... at least ports without dying...
- Bashen: The youngest warrior in the Fellowship. A quick learner with a fierce spirit.
- Garr: A warrior-scout who lends a helping hand and lives a simple life.
- Barona: The Reckless Rogue
- Galahad: A master of wizardry
Famous Last Words
- Anonymous player: Well, he cons at a 7 but with all my spells and faerie fire on him, he will be a 2.
(He stayed a 7)
- Anonymous player: I'll pk your whole guild you bunch of p******!
(He didnt take a single person)
- Ouch: Lets go back, Auron is still in there.
(Auron had recalled)
- Lurk: There is a king in this mountain that has a sword that is a deed.
Ouch: Look... a TIN soldier... ROFL
- Auron: Seriously Abatoir. You won't need a sanc.
Abatoir: To fight what?
- Lurk: I'm just going to pickpocket him. Don't worry.
(The whole group died)
- Ouch: Who cast sanc on Thantos?
- Kairi: All you have to do is survive this storm.
- Quin: Now that we took Pegasus, we can take Apollo.
(Three other players died)
- Ouch: Okay the goblin king has 6 slaves bodyguards. Now this time we brought 4 level 31s with us. 7 of them... 7 of us... that should do it! Ready???
- Kiarn: We don't need another tank you newbie! I tank 20 people by myself every day.
(Phoenix died less then a minute later)
- Auron: Cerberus's Bark is bigger then his bite.
- Bashen and Galahad: (no words) Both fell out of a tree in a swamp they were in and were considering this gorilla when, lo and behold, a chimp showed up and killed them...
- Operan: Okay all 3 warriors in the group enter the painting west now!
(The Warriors were already in)
Operan: Kiarn, Ouch, Abatoir go in now!
(The Warriors were all already dead)
- Anonymous Player: What does teleport do?.
(A few moments later...in a Dragons lair with baby dragons...)
- Abatoir yells, 'RETREAT RETREAT!
- Ginger: I need the fame.
- Ouch: Mystical if you attack the chief we will get the body guards.
Quin: Yeah dont worry we will protect you.
(They found out she was in MUD school armor...)
- Darthmaul: I need 3 tics. I have no mana.
Ouch: No! no no no - lets go now - trust me ! he will regen. Go without mana.
(The Baker / Already regenned)
- Omi: I'll kill Djinn right before my sanc falls.
(Which fell in 1 tic..)
- Lurk: No one dies tonight.
- Ouch: If they're too hard, we'll just retreat out...
(But when one flame turned into a flame beast..)
- Hellfire: Don't worry. Your friend Page is being taken care of.
(Page backstabs him and kills him in one blow. Hellfire's three friends who first ganged up on Page run away...)
- Heat: Should I heal myself? No I can take him.
(Spoken to Mike. Died to Rover 9)
Note: This list includes anyone on the MUD. Feel free to submit to us at above email.
Game Main Links
- Alter Aeon Main Page
- A cool Custom Client to play the game.
- MUD School
- Newbie Forest (west)
- Western Forest (further west)
- Eastern Forest
- City of Ralnoth
- Ralnoth at a Glance
- Orc Village
- Southern Road
- Oriental City
- Imp Mine
- Green Hole
- Water Temple
- Naginag Combine
- Haun's Hill
- Berh' Zock
- King's Highway
- Chess Tournament