World Domination Is At Hand
An Ex-Member Update!
Here's what some former members of Typhoid Mary are up to these days...
- Bob "Bomber" Anderson - Still living and playing in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. He and Steve had a short reunion at the Silver Swan Tavern in Cuyahoga Falls on New Year's Eve back in 1998.
- "C.W." Angie - One of Typhoid Mary's stage actors from their Youngstown days, lives on the coast of North Carolina.
- Dan "Bam Bam" Bamert - Lives in St. Louis and still plays drums in his spare time. Still hates Steve for kicking him out of Typhoid Mary.
- Guy "Hector" Bechter - Lives in Bath, Ohio. He's currently playing with World Gone Mad, an all-original project. You can e-mail Guy at WorldGoneMad@webtv.net for all the info.
- Jeff "Inspector" Bechter - Lives in Hardwick, Vermont and is currently playing in the band Nomad.
- Vanessa Bechter - One of the dancers who appeared in the Come On video, still lives and works in Akron, Ohio.
- Chris "Hell's" Bell - Lives in Youngstown and plays with The Smarties.
- Danny "Two Takes" Boyd - Owns and runs his own recording studio in Columbus, Ohio, called Moo Pigface Studios. You can access their website in our links section.
- John "King" Boyd - Still lives in the Columbus area and is a member of Witch Hunt.
- Coy "The Cute One" Brumbaugh - Lives in Columbus and still plays drums in his spare time.
- Ron "Piece Of The Action" Caine - Whereabouts unknown.
- Dave "Jesus" Christ - Lives in Akron, Ohio, and plays with drums with several local bands.
- Tom Cline - Still lives in Columbus and is a member of Level.
- Ken "Alice" Cooper - Still lives and plays in Youngstown.
- Bob "The Orge" DeGeorge - Whereabouts unknown.
- John "E. Thunder" Dougherty - Lives in St. Louis and plays lead guitar with several area bands.
- "Cranking" Keith George - Lives in St. Louis and is working on an album of his original material with a local musician and producer.
- Steve Graves - Lives in Columbus and still plays bass in his spare time.
- Paul "Billy Bob" Greening - Lives somewhere in Florida.
- Darlene Hall - Former Typhoid Mary producer, lives in Washington D.C. and works for a local television station.
- "Reckless" Rich Hall - Lives in St. Louis and plays drums with a local cover band.
- John Homan - Recently re-located from Columbus, Ohio, to California and still plays drums there.
- Tom "E. Gunz" Howe - Whereabouts unknown.
- Danny "I Gotta Go Walk My Dog" Husak - Former Typhoid Mary engineer, hopefully has died and is burning in Hell.
- JP - Lives in Michigan and still plays bass in his spare time.
- Jae Judge - Still lives in the Akron area.
- Rick "How Do You End This Song" Martellino - Lives in Columbus, races motorcycles, and still plays drums.
- "Mad" Mark Masters - Lives in Stow and still plays bass and keyboards.
- Jeff "Sleepy" Merka - Lives in the Akron area and plays bass in a jazz band when he's not golfing.
- Jim Miller lives in Chicago and plans to form a hard rock/metal band in the very near future.
- Terry Salem - Lives in Akron, Ohio, and plays drums in his spare time.
- "Jam Master" Joe Scheeser - A member of the U.S. Naval Reserves and still lives in Akron.
- Brian Schreiber - Still lives and plays in the St. Louis area.
- "Shreadding" Bryon Sheppherd - Tours with several national acts. He may be comming to your town.
- Allen Sillaman - Lives in the Youngstown area and plays with Dopamine. They recently played in Japan and at CBGB's in New York City.
- Greg "Sonny Bitch" Smith - Still lives in the Akron area and works for an auto parts retailer.
- Joel "B.F." Stoker - Resides in the Youngstown area and plays in War Pigs, a Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osbourne tribute band.
- Brad "B.T." Taylor - Lives in Columbus and plays guitar with Struttin' Sammy.
- Don Thompson - Former Typhoid Mary producer, owns A.I.R. Studios in Canton.
- Lance Thruster - Whereabouts unknown.
- Matt "The Cat" Vince - Still plays guitar and divides his time between living in the U.S. and abroad.
- "T" Rexx Waggoner - Still lives in St. Louis and plays drums in his spare time with several area musicians.
- Gary "Scruffy The Cat" Weicek - Lives in Youngstown and still plays drums.
- Scot "Squatty" White - Original Typhoid Mary road manager and Typhoid Mary stage actor, passed away suddenly on January 29th, 2002. He will be missed.
Former Typhoid Mary Bassist Guy "Hector" Bechter
Who Currently Plays With World Gone Mad
By the way guys...This is Vanessa
One of the dancers who appeared in Typhoid Mary's video Come On
Wouldn't you like to take some guitar lessons from her?
Here's A More Recent Photo Of Vanessa