"Everything had become simple again, quite simple, the complexity gone into nowhere."
~Women in Love
That was then, this is now.
100 things about me
1. I was born in San Francisco.
2. But I like to tell people that I was born in North Dakota.
3. I think I would rather live in San Francisco than North Dakota.
4. Sometimes when i'm counting, i skip the number 4.
5. I eat M&M's and fries in twos.
6. I play the clarinet, the piano, and (alto and bari) saxophone.
7. I think I like the bari sax the best.
8. Disco Latinam. (that means "I am learning Latin.")
9. In Latina volo potuerim recte et celerius maiorem rem dicere. ("I wish
that i were able to say more things properly and more quickly in Latin." i don't know if i even said that right)
10. I could live off of chili cheese fries and pecan pie.
11. I'm nearsighted.
12. I'm so nearsighted that i need glasses to read.
13. Sometimes i enjoy wrapping presents better than the presents themselves.
14. I wish all cars came with the little vases like the Beetle.
15. I drive a Nissan Altima.
16. I don't drive too well.
17. My car usually has enough food and clothing in it to get me through a few days.
18. But it never has any gas.
19. You'll probably have to repeat something 8 times to me before i understand what you're saying.
20. I borrow other people's clothes way too much.
21. That's because i only own two sweaters.
22. I don't usually remember my dreams.
23. But when i do, it's usually a people-are-coming-to-kill-me dream.
24. Math and I don't get along.
25. Chemistry doesn't care for me much either. (I like chem, though)
26. I know math and chemistry jokes.
27. "Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Don't drink and derive." heh heh
28. I have a shitty memory and will quite often forget your name 5 minutes after you told me.
29. I also have difficulty discerning people from one another. For about three months I couldn't tell two of my close friends apart. And they don't even look alike.
30. I can tell when people are in love, but i can't tell when they're angry.
31. I'm a coffee addict.
32. I love good commercials, especially Gap commercials.
33. I also love radio jingles.
34. I don't have a long attention span.
35. I'm an only child.
36. And i've been told it shows. I can amuse myself when there's absolutely nothing to do.
37. I am loud too much of the time.
38. But i am really a shy person.
39. I don't obey pedestrian road signs.
40. I like the cake batter better than the cake
41. I will forever be in love with mary janes.
42. Dark chocolate is my favorite kind of chocolate.
43. I put milk in my tea.
44. I get really excited when I know the answers to jeopardy questions.
45. I must be the world�s slowest reader. All of my library books are overdue before I return them.
46. I am terrified of bees and will make the biggest fuss if I think there is one within five miles of me.
47. I don�t really like spoons and feel awkward when made to use them.
48. I say �yay� and �hurray� a hundred times a day.
49. If I ever got addicted to alcohol it would be because I like the way it tastes.
50. I procrastinate like no other.
51. I love travelling.
52. I wanted to be a flight attendant when I was younger just so I could travel all the time.
53. I have music phases. Sometimes even in the same day.
54. In the end, I like all kinds music. Except for that modern improvy jazz
stuff they play today.
55. But of course I love 20s sounding jazz.
56. I miss getting mail.
57. I love photography, but so many things go wrong. (Like forgetting to reset the ASA after my dad tried to push process it at 3200!!! or forgetting to rewind the roll before opening the back�)
58. I like pretty socks. And underwear. Just cuz people don�t see it doesn�t mean it can�t look nice.
59. I will get sudden bursts of energy that make me wanna dance (even if no one else is).
60. I can�t eat cheesecake without getting a headache.
61. Left handed people excite me.
62. Ice hockey has got to be one of the greatest ideas EVER.
63. I like unusual looking chairs, but prefer to sit on the floor..
64. I hope to get a cat.
65. Going to the ocean is one of my favorite things to do. (the ocean, not the beach.)
66. Cloud watching is a close second.
67. I have contact lenses but they make my eyes hurt so I wear my glasses a lot.
68. I stepped on my glasses and now they are crooked.
69. I�ve always wanted to be a skater girl. I even own a skateboard. I fall off a lot.
70. Mondays are my favorite day.
71. Tuesdays, on the other hand, don't usually go well
72. I can make lists until the cows come home.
73. I hate hearing people�s cell phones ring. Even my own.
74. I enjoy naming things.
75. When I grow up, I want to be a professional namer/licenced handwriting analyist/the person for maps.yahoo.com that drives to the place you wanna go to so you know how long it takes to get there.
76. I dislike french toast but have a bimonthly urge to make them because they remind me of my dad.
77. Watching musicals makes me happy.
78. I only enjoy going shopping with one person. (That is, there is only one person i enjoy shopping with. NOT I can only take people one at a time.)
79. Trading Spaces/Changing Rooms is a good show.
80. I lied on my driver�s license. I said I was 5�4. I�m really 5�2 �. I still need to accept my height.
81. I cry at almost anything but I can�t cry in front of people.
82. I'm sixteen years old.
83. I used to be a good student. I even got straight A�s once.
84. I�m incredibly disorganised
85. But I get a thrill out of reorganising.
86. On any given day, I will have floss and a pen on me.
87. And a camera. Unless I lost it in my car.
88. I lose a lot of things. (Last night, I lost my scarf at chevy�s.)
89. My car smells like my Strawberry Shortcake air freshener.
90. I own a lot of strawberry themed things.
91. I have a friend who calls me Pancho Vida.
92. I thought it was Pancho Vida, but now I think he meant either "Pan de Vida" or "Pancho Villa" who I just learned was a killer or something.
93. I also have a friend who calls me Peaches. I can�t remember why.
94. I couldn't tell you the last time I bought a CD.
95. I steal all my music off the internet.
96. I love reading people's diaries from when they were little.
97. Candles excite me.
98. Great America in the rain is a good time.
99. I can spend all day on the computer (but I haven't done it in quite awhile)
100. I like the word "soliloquy"
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org