Sandman.TMJ & Camper.TMJ
Chaos.TMJ & Jester
Held in a 2v2 format. Best 2/3 of three categories.
Each individual runs separately and teammates times are added. Best (lowest) total takes 1 point.
Teams handoff race to teammate at given checkpoint. Best (lowest) time wins 1 point.
Head to Head:
Opponents race in 1v1 format at the same time and are permitted to block opponent with body. In the case of split heats won, the opposing team chooses a competitor from their enemy's team and a final heat is held.
- Runners not competing in a heat may spectate or follow the current heat from the side or rear, as long as there is no interference.
- In the case that a spectator uses their body, weapon, or any other method to accidentally or purposefully delay or interfere with the race, they will forfeit that heat's or category's point to the opposing team.
- In the case of a tie in time, that heat/category will be played over.
- In the case of a player falling off the elevated areas of the course, you may only go backwards to re-enter the race, never forwards, that is cutting the course and will result in forfeit of that heat or category's point.
- Each player is given one strike per category only to be used in the case of a fall.
From Sandman and Camper
design by CTMedia