|These are the step-by-step rules for the game pooh-sticks :)|
|You will need:
A stick for every person playing
Two or more players
How to play:
1. Find a bridge with water flowing fairly quickly underneath.
2. Find some people to play with.
3. Find a stick for every person playing.
4. Find out which direction the river is flowing and stand on the bridge facing the opposite direction.
5. Someone say "go" and everyone drop their sticks in the water.
6. As soon as you let go, run to the other side of the bridge. The person whos stick comes out the other end is the winner.
|Click here to go back!|