The Town Crier
'Raven Square' (Rookroost, The Bandit Kingdoms)
... lets you know about local happenings.
- May 5 1998: I'm starting
to sort through my old D&D files and put them online.
The first of these is the quirk table that we've used for almost 2 years now. (Text and Word 6 versions).
The next is the template I use in MS WORD when typing in modules.
- May 9 1998: I use these excellent poison rules with a drow PC.
- May 11 1997: Diamond's Greyhawk Coin System, in ASC and ZIP (WP7, WFW6, RTF, ASC).
- Oct 25 1996: After many letters of protest, I have restored the original Temple of Elemental Evil Picture. Click on it to see the full sized GIF.
- Jul 17 1996: The DM's
Magic Spell Box, a VB3 program has been temporarily withdrawn.
It will be back eventually. Those who cannot wait should browse the Windows help file.
- Ioreth's Fiend Folio datafiles for TOVK are available.
- J.W. Godley's Riddle Maker program (WIN 3.1) selects a random riddle.
- The Underground AD&D Art Gallery is now open. Entry is free.
- Here is my submission to the Great Net Spell Book : "Improved Find Familiar". Or try the zipped version.
- The Tome of The Damned v1.666 is complete (and mirrored). My A4 conversion is now available.
Net Book is here. New classes, races, items, priest spells, lower planes
denizens and more!
(I've converted it to Word 6, A4, and added a table of contents, page #'s).