SPICY PORK CUTLETS
- 1/4 cup (50ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5ml) dried thyme
- 1 tsp (5ml) dried sage
- 1/2 tsp (2ml) garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp (2ml) cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp (25ml) water
- 3/4 cup (175ml) dry bread crumbs
- 1 lb (500g) pork leg cutlets
- 1 tbsp (15ml) butter
- 1 tbsp (15ml) vegetable oil
- Combine flour, thyme, sage, garlic powder and cayenne. In shallow
dish, beat egg with water. Place bread crumbs on a plate.
- Dredge pork cutlets in seasoned flour; shake off excess. Dip in
egg mixture, then coat with bread crumb.
- Heat butter and oil over medium-high heat in heavy frypan. Saute
pork cutlets until browned and cooked -- about 1-1/2 minutes on each side.
- Makes four servings.
to Main Page