I have recently received some very interesting questions, these will definately make you think for a couple of seconds, laugh your socks off, and get a puzzled look all at the same time! ^_^ Then you might ask yourself some similar questions, which if you want, you can tell me via e-mail.
1) If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish her wages?
2) Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
3) Can you be a closet claustrophobic?
4) If the funeral procession is at night, do folks drive with their lights off?
5) If a stealth bomber crashes in a forest, will it make a sound?
6) When it rains, why don't sheep shrink?
7) If the cops arrest a mime, do they tell her she has the right to remain silent?
8) Why is the word abbreviation so long?
9) If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?
10) Do cemetery workers prefer the graveyard shift?
11) What do you do when you discover an endangered animal that eats only endangered plants?
12) Do hungry crows have ravenous appetites?
13) Is it possible to be totally partial?
14) What's another word for thesaurus?
15) When companies ship Styrofoam, what do they pack it in?
16) If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
17) Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?
18) Why is there an expiration date on my sour cream?
19) Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
20) How do you know when it's time to tune your bagpipes?
21) Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
22) When you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
23) Do they have reserved parking for non-handicap people at the Special Olympics?
24) Why do they call it a TV set when you only get one?
25) Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?
26) If you shoot a mime, should you use a silencer?
27) What was the best thing before sliced bread?
28) How can they tell that twin lobsters are really twins?
29) How does a thermos know when to keep something hot, hot? And something cold, cold?
30) What is the speed of dark?
31) Why are there Braille signs on drive-up ATM's?
32) If women wear a pair of pants, a pair of glasses, and a pair of earrings, why don't they wear a pair of bras?
33) How come you never hear about gruntled employees?
34) What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?
35) After eating, do amphibians have to wait one hour before getting out of the water?
36) If white wine goes with fish, do white grapes go with sushi?
37) What's another word for synonym?
38) If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
39) When sign makers go on strike, what is written on their picket signs?
40) Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all"?
41) Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?
42) Why are builders afraid to have a 13th floor but book publishers aren't afraid to have a Chapter 11?
43) How can there be self-help groups?
44) Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?
45) Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?
46) If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
47) Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
48) Why is it that when you transport something by car, its called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, its called cargo?
49) Why do we play in recitals and recite in plays?
50) Why isn't phonetic spelt the way it sounds?
51) Where are Preparations A through G?
52) Are there seeing eye humans for blind dogs?
53) If knees were backwards, what would chairs look like?
54) When you open a new bag of cotton balls, are you supposed to throw the top one away?
55) When your pet bird sees you reading the newspaper, does she wonder why you're just sitting there, staring at carpeting?
56) What happened to the first 6 "ups"?
57) If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow? (Or maybe I'll just have a big bunch of purples ^_^)
58) Why does your nose run, and your feet smell?
59) If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
To view this page correctly, Netscape Navigator 3 are essential! Comic Sans MS and/or Arial fonts should exist on your computer too. Free home pages at Geocities