ðH geocities.com /Tokyo/Courtyard/9127/dantalagaresume.html geocities.com/Tokyo/Courtyard/9127/dantalagaresume.html delayed x u°ÕJ ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÈ °bà º) OK text/html €š& º) ÿÿÿÿ b‰.H Wed, 05 Oct 2005 23:54:39 GMT ‚* Mozilla/4.5 (compatible; HTTrack 3.0x; Windows 98) en, * u°ÕJ º)
Home: (219) 696-3729 — Cell: (219) 306-3299
To secure/maintain a position as a helpdesk or internship position which would offer career growth opportunities and strengthen my skill set.
2000 Professional Cat-5 Cable Making Windows 98SE
2000 Server Basic Linux Microsoft Office
VB 6.0 Programming Basic HTML Scripting Build/Upgrade Computers
Quickly Learn and Adapt to New Technology
• Created and Maintaining home networks
• Designed and implemented several home networks
• Moved a business’s network to another location
• Ran wire for a new classroom at my high school
2002-Present Freelance, Network Specialist
* Design and implement networks for new customers
* Install and terminate cable in all rooms of the house
* Configure IP schemes
* Secure wireless internet
* Troubleshoot home networks for clients
2002-Present Engine Maintenance Assistant, Aide Rentals & Sales
* Clean and maintain small engines
* Talk with customers and see what tool they need for they job
* Order parts from distributors
* Show customers how to use tools
* Ensure that the customer leaves our store happy
2002-Present Network Assistant, TGI
* Worked side by side with upgrading computer move-over to a new location.
* Responsible for running cable.
* Considered the on call person for moves by word of mouth.
AAS ITT Technical Institute pres
References available upon request