Be Careful What You Wish For
By B-chan

Chapter One
At the fiery center of the earth lives the eternal dragon—a creature of great power that can be summoned forth when a brave adventurer gathers together seven magic spheres called dragon balls. Once the eternal dragon is summoned the adventurer may be granted two wishes (These are Dende's dragon balls).

Shenlong lay comfortably curled up in his eternal-dragon-sized couch. With his short forearms he pressed the button on the remote for the TV.

"Yes, finally, I'll get to see if Shenlin is Shenling's twin sister, and if Shengo will marry Shenji," The eternal dragon smiled happily to itself. Every time the poor dragon had tried to watch that particular episode he had been called off to go grant some mortal's wish. Stupid mortals, they all wanted the same thing; make me immortal, make me the ruler of the world, or bring this dead person back to life. The last interesting wish he'd gotten was some pig wishing for underwear. The eternal dragon chuckled softly to itself. He wouldn't mind if mortals made interesting wishes like that. He decided it might be more entertaining than watching TV, depending on the wish.

The dragon shook its scaly head, it wasn't going to think about that stuff right now. Now he was going to watch his show and if any stupid mortals dared to interrupt it again, then they would regret it.

* * * * * * * * * * *

The dragon ball crew had all gotten together at Capsule Corps for another one of their group picnics. Everyone was there: the Sons, Master Roshi, Yamcha, Tenshinhan, Chao-zu, Pu’ar, Oolong, Krillin and his family, and of course Vegeta and Bulma's family. They'd all split up into groups and were off doing their thing.

Gohan stood outside looking around, his hand shading his eyes as he scanned the skies.

"What are you looking for?" asked Videl coming up behind her husband. Gohan turned and gave his wife a small smile.

"What's wrong?" she asked a little concerned. Gohan was normally a very happy fellow.

"Oh, it's nothing. I was just hoping Mr. Piccolo would show up," said the demi-Saiya-jin lowering his head. "I invited him, but I don't think he's going to show up."

Videl went over and patted his back. "It's okay, Gohan, everyone else is here, all your friends. Besides, Piccolo isn't the most friendly person around." In fact Videl found Piccolo down right scary! He was green with antennas, a towering giant; he dressed in strange clothes, and he didn't have any eyebrows! Really, no eyebrows, that was strange.

Gohan looked at his wife with shock. "Mr. Piccolo is a great guy. He's my teacher, not just my friend. I wish I could be just like him, Videl, he's really smart, one the best fighters I've ever met, and nice to people he respects."

Videl shook her head slowly and sighed. "You're just his hero worshipper, Gohan, I guess he can't be that bad of a guy if you like him so much." She offered her husband a smile, which he willingly returned.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Trunks sat typing away at his computer. Blindly he ate a stack of sandwiches he'd placed down beside the computer. He picked up one sandwich and ate it in three bites, then reached around for another. He kept reaching and frowned when he couldn't feel the stack of sandwiches. Annoyed, he turned his gaze away from the screen to see his best friend Goten munching away on the last one.

Son Goten stuffed the rest of the last sandwich in his mouth, chewed a few times, then swallowed.

"Goten, those were mine," said Trunks turning and folding his arms in front of his chest.

Goten smiled that careless Son smile of his. "There's plenty more, you can just get off that thing and go get some with me."

Trunks shook his head. "So that's your game. You're going to starve me out. Sorry, Goten, I already told you that I have to finish this. If I don't have it done by tomorrow my whole schedule will be screwed up."

"Oh, come on, Trunks. You can't be that busy, I hardly ever get to see you any more," whined Goten.

Trunks sighed more sadly. "Yah, I know Goten. I wish there were more of me, then I could get all of my work done faster and spend time with you, but there's only one me."

"I think you're so busy because you got so many girlfriends," teased Goten.

"Goten," snapped Trunks. "They're not my girlfriends, they’re my stalkers. You have no idea how annoying, weird, and downright scary they can be. I opened my office door once to find a naked woman sitting on my desk beckoning for me with her hand."

"What did you do?" asked Goten, leaning forward.

"I slammed the door and ran to get security. I had to get a new desk after that."

Goten's face faulted. "Trunks, you're a moron! You have no idea how lucky you are. I wish I had as many girls chasing me as you do."

"Goten, you have no idea what you're asking for."

"Oh, come on, it can't be that bad," said Goten. "So when do you think you'll be done with this paper of yours?"

"In a couple of hours."

"Ah, come on Trunks. Can't you work faster?!"

"Not with you whining at me!"

* * * * * * * * * * *

Pan sighed longingly as she looked at a picture of Trunks with Bra. She was in Bra's room waiting for the demi-Saiya-jin to return from the bathroom.

"What are you looking at?"

Pan must have jumped three feet in the air.

"M-Marron," laughed Pan, hiding the picture behind her back.

"What have you got behind your back?" asked Marron with an evil grin.

"Nothing," lied Pan.

"Nothing, then you won't mind showing me!" shouted Marron, jumping on Pan.

"No! Stop that!"

"Show me what you've got, Pan!"

"No, I don't want to!"

"Show me!"

"Ouch! You're hurting me!"

"Give it to me!"

"NO!"

Bra returned from the bathroom to see Marron on top of a protesting Pan. "Am I interrupting something?"

"Bra!" shouted Pan sitting up. Marron quickly snatched the picture from Pan's hands.

"Hey!"

Marron began to laugh. "So you were looking at Trunks!"

Pan's face turned bright red. "No I wasn't!" she shouted, trying to get the picture back.

"Oh, then were you looking at Bra?" asked Marron, keeping the picture out of Pan's reach.

Pan turned red. "No! I mean I...."

Bra snatched the picture from Marron and looked at it. "Pan, do you like my brother?"

Pan sat back down and shifted uncomfortably. Pan shoved her away. "Stop that. Sure I like him. What girl wouldn't? You can't tell me you don't have a thing for him, Marron," said Pan, narrowing her eyes at her in a dangerous way.

Marron laughed nervously and moved away from Pan. "Sure, I have a little crush on him, but it's probably nothing compared to yours. I think Goten is more my guy, don't you, Bra…?" Marron turned to her friend almost desperate to have her agree with her to appease Pan.

Bra shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know. I guess you and Goten would make a cute couple."

"What about me and Trunks?!" shouted Pan.

Bra shrugged again, "You're a little young for him."

Pan's face sank. "I wish Trunks was madly in love with me. I don't care that he's so much older than me, I love him."

Bra smiled and Marron patted her on the back. "Then go for it, girlfriend," said Marron.

Pan looked up at Bra.

"I just said he was older, I didn't say I thought you wouldn't make a cute couple."

"So you do think we'd make a good couple?" said Pan smiling.

"Sure, why not," said Bra.

Pan jumped up and hugged Bra. "Thank you, Bra!"

* * * * * * * * * * *

"DAMN IT! Leave me alone ,woman!" shouted Vegeta.

"No I won't!" shouted back Bulma. "Not till you promise me you're not going to fry my lawn."

"Why should I, the Prince of Saiya-jins, care about your stupid lawn? I'm going to fight Kakarot, I couldn’t care less about your lawn!"

"Well, then you're not going to fight ‘Kakarot’!" Bulma snapped back.

"And just how would a pathetic woman like you stop me?" said Vegeta raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Damn it! If I could I'd hurt you!" shouted Bulma. "I'd just tell Chi-Chi to tell Goku no fighting!"

"Ha, you couldn't hurt me if you're life depended on it, nor can you stop me from having my fight with Kakarot you pathetic woman."

"You jerk, I wish you were a pathetic human woman! Then I'd teach you a thing or two!"

"Ha, I wish you were a Saiya-jin male, then you'd understand and leave me alone. We Saiya-jins fight, it's what we were born and bred to do! Not some worthless paper pusher with no powers at all!"

Bulma and Vegeta got right up in each others faces and growled at each other. After a few seconds later, they turned around, crossed their arms, and stuck their noses out. Vegeta tapped his foot on the ground and Bulma nervously tapped her finger on her arm.

"Who cares about the lawn," said Vegeta, not turning back.

"Who cares about fighting," said Bulma, also keeping her back to Vegeta.

"We'll just have to think of something else to do," said the prince, absentmindedly.

"Yes, something else," said Bulma, as if she weren't interested.

Both turned to look at the other. Bulma jumped on him, kissing him hungrily. Vegeta growled and picked her up and headed for some place more private.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Goku stuffed his face with food, wondering when Vegeta was going to come out and ask him to fight. He was really looking forward to a good spar with the Saiya-jin prince. But, he was content to wait, so long as there was food in front of him.

Chi-Chi scowled at her husband. "Goku!".

"What?!" said Goku, jumping a foot in the air and turning to his wife with a timid gulp. "Do you remember what tomorrow is?"

Goku gulped again and looked around as if he expected someone to appear and give him the answer. "Um, is it our anniversary?"

"NO!" Goku cringed and hid behind his hands. "Tomorrow is Gohan's birthday! We were going to go to town and get him a gift, remember?!"

Goku felt the cold sweat run down his face. He hung his head. "No. Sorry, Chi-Chi."

Chi-Chi sighed, annoyed. "I swear, Goku, you have the worst memory."

"I'm sorry, Chi-Chi, I'm just not smart. I wish I was, but I can only be myself."

Chi-Chi sighed again, this time without the annoyance. "It's okay, Goku, I don't care that you're not a genius. I love you even if you are a bumpkin, just try and remember when I tell you something."

"Yes," said Goku, smiling cheerfully.

Chi-Chi smiled back at him, how could she not love him? He may be dumb, but he was her Goku.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Somewhere else a group of three stood before seven round balls that glowed a bright yellow.

"I can't believe it!" shouted the smallest of the three in a high pitched squeaky voice. His skin was blue. He wore Chinese clothes with his symbol on the chest and a small hat.

"Yes, Emperor Pilaf," said a woman with long black hair. "After all these years we've finally gathered all seven balls."

"It's a dream come true, isn't it, Mai," said a short brown haired dog guy.

"Yes, Shao," said Mai, the woman with long black hair. "Now you can finally make your wish, Emperor."

The little blue Emperor laughed madly, "Yes! Finally I shall rule the world! Everyone will have to bow before me, I'll have riches beyond my wildest dreams!"

"Hurry, Emperor! Hurry, and make a wish," said Shao the dog.

"Oh yes, Emperor. Make your wish now," said Mai. (In case you don't know, Pilaf, Mai, and Shao are the first three evil guys in Dragon Ball, the first series)

"Yes," said Pilaf. He moved over to the dragon balls arranged in a neat circle at his feet and raised up his hands. "Arise, Shenlong and grant my wish!"

* * * * * * * * * * *

"My darling. I will love you forever. Please marry me."

"Oh, Shengo."

Shenlong leaned forward towards his giant screen TV. "Say yes!" he shouted at the TV.

Just then he felt the unmistakable pull of a summoning.

"NO! I'm just about to find out if Shenji is going to marry Shengo!" roared the dragon in rage as his form faded away from his den to grant the wish of his summoner.

* * * * * * * * * * *

The dragon ball crew all stopped what they were doing as the sky suddenly turned black.

"Oh no!" shouted Krillin. "Someone must be summoning the dragon."

"What's going on?!" shouted Vegeta running out of the house with Bulma right behind him. She looked a little on the rough side, with her hair messed up and one corner of her shirt sticking out of her skirt, Vegeta's hair on the other hand was always a mess and his clothes didn't require any arranging considering they were tight pants and a T-shirt.

"Someone's summoning Shenlong!" shouted Master Roshi.

"Oh no! What could they be wishing for?" said Bulma.

Trunks, Goten, Pan, Marron, and Bra all came running out of Capsule corps.

"What's going on?!" asked Trunks.

"No time to explain," shouted Gohan. "We've got to go check it out. There's no telling what the person making the wish will wish for."

Everyone nodded in agreement and those that could fly jumped into the air.

Bulma grabbed hold of Trunks. "You're taking me too!"

"But—"

"No buts!" shouted Bulma.

Trunks sighed and picked up his mother. He hurried after the others.

The dragon ball crew managed to make it to the summoning site before the dragon appeared.

"Pilaf!" shouted Bulma in shook.

The three turned around and looked at the group with fear.

"Oh no! Look at that hair, it's him, Mai!" shouted Shao.

"Y-yah, it's Goku!" said Mai.

"No! Go away, you monkey-tailed freak. I got all the dragon balls, it's my wish!" shouted Pilaf with a mixture of fear and anger.

"Who's that?" asked Pan, pointing at Pilaf. "He's really funny looking."

"Why you!" shouted the little blue man.

Just then lighting flashed violently and Shenlong appeared.

"Yes! Eternal dragon, I wish for you to make me the ruler of the world!" shouted Pilaf.

The dragon growled angrily. "No! I don't like that wish. Make another."

Everyone sweat dropped.

"Can the eternal dragon refuse a wish?" asked Goten to Trunks.

Trunks shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm tired of granting the same wishes!" roared Shenlong. "You've interrupted me again in the middle of my show and now I'll never know what happens!"

The sweat drops on everyone's head got bigger.

"Why is it, it's always the same people calling me?!" shouted Shenlong. "You want your wishes granted, then fine! I'll grant them, 24 hours from now, I will grant your seven wishes, that will last for seven days. Farewell," he growled.

"Wait, we didn't make any wishes!" shouted Marron.

The eternal dragon laughed in a way that sent chills down everyone’s backs. "Oh, but you have." Without another word the dragon disappeared.

Bulma looked around, "Hey! Where did that little blue jerk go?!"

Everyone looked around, sure enough, Pilaf and his two lackeys had hightailed it out of there.

"Who cares about them, what was the dragon talking about? TV shows and seven wishes?" said Krillin.

"I haven't a clue," said Bulma. "I think Shenlong's gone off the deep end."

"He looked mad," said Goku.

"Well I guess we'll find out what he meant in 24 hours," said Gohan looking at his watch. "Why don't we all meet at Capsule Corps. tomorrow around noon?"

"Good idea, Gohan. Oh, but isn't that your birthday?" said Bra.

"That's okay, it'll be more fun that way," said Gohan.

"Yah," laughed Yamcha. "Maybe the dragon will grant your birthday wish."

The group laughed at that.

"Fine, then it's settled," said Trunks. "Everyone comes to Capsule Corps. tomorrow."

* * * * * * * * * * *

Pan hugged her pillow to her chest. "Do you think it'll happen?"

Marron raised her head and looked at Pan. Pan was spending the night at Marron's house. "What?"

"My wish?"

"What wish?" asked Marron confused.

"Baka, don't you remember? My wish that Trunks would fall in love with me. Do you think it will come true?"

"I don't know. I mean, what if the dragon shows up tomorrow and asks for seven wishes? I mean, he couldn't know about that wish, could he?"

"I don't know, maybe he does. He is connected to Dende and Dende can see anything from Kami's look out."

Marron leaned on her hand, "What do you think the other six wishes are?"

"I don't know, they could be anything."

"Yah, you're right." Marron yawned, "Well, I'm not going to worry about it any more. I'm going to bed." She pulled the cover up to her shoulders and rolled over. "Good night, Pan."

Pan pulled her covers up as well, "Good night, Marron."

* * * * * * * * * * *

The next morning everyone gathered together at Capsule Corps. Bulma was in the kitchen baking a cake for Gohan's birthday, Vegeta was in the gravity room, and everyone else was out back talking but Chi-Chi and Goku. The two were out shopping for a gift for Gohan. Chi-Chi had refused to let Goku go play with his friends when they needed to find a gift, even if there could be real trouble.

Gohan looked at his watch. It was almost time for the dragon to grant the seven wishes.

"What do you think is up with the dragon?" asked Tenshinhan.

"Don't know, I didn't even think he could grant seven wishes," said Yamcha.

"I can't wait for the dragon to show up. I'm going to wish for a harem with 300 girls," drooled Oolong.

"Pig," said Pu’ar.

"That's assuming we haven't already made the seven wishes," said Master Roshi. "You heard the dragon, he said we'd already made them."

"Ah man, there goes my harem," said Oolong.

"What could the seven wishes be?" asked Pu’ar.

"I'm not sure," said Yamcha. "Did any of you guys make any wishes yesterday?"

"I can't remember if I did," said Goten.

"I don't think I did," said Gohan.

Marron glanced at Pan, but the girl said nothing.

"I don't think there is anything I want," said Trunks.

"Well, we'll find out soon enough," said Krillin. "Hey, shouldn't we all be together when this happens? You know so that we can see if anything changes."

"Good idea, Krillin," said Chao-zu.

"My mom and dad won't be here till later," said Goten.

"Hey, Trunks, where're your parents?" asked Tenshinhan.

"Dad's in the gravity room and Mom's in the kitchen," answered Bra for her brother.

"Shouldn't we go get them?" said Yamcha.

"I'll go get mom," said Trunks.

"I'll get dad," said Bra.

The two left to get their parents.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Trunks entered the kitchen to see that his mother wasn't in the kitchen. Frowning, he started looking for her.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Vegeta threw a punch at an invisible enemy.

"Dad!" shouted Bra's familiar voice.

Vegeta frowned but turned off the gravity and opened the door. "What?"

"Everyone thinks we should all be together when the time comes for the wishes to be granted. So we want you to come out."

Vegeta's frown deepened, "Fine, I'll be out in a minute."

"Okay," said Bra skipping away.

Vegeta gave a sigh and grabbed a towel. He quickly rubbed down and looked at his shirt. Draping the towel over his shoulders, he decided to leave it, since he planned on coming right back in once all this nonsense was over with.

He walked out of the gravity room and towards the back yard. Once he opened the door something strange happened. His hair went flat!

"What the hell!"

* * * * * * * * * * *

Everyone turned around once when they heard the phrase "What the hell!"

"Must be Vegeta," said Master Roshi. His eyes nearly popped out of his head and a gush of blood came out of both nostrils.

"V-Vegeta," stammered Gohan, his voice sounded different, but he didn't pay it any mind at the moment.

Everyone stared wide eyed and opened mouthed at the "Prince" of Saiya-jins.

"What the hell are you all staring at?!" said Vegeta, trying to flip his bangs out of his face. He blinked in shook at the sound of his own voice. Am I catching a cold? He thought.

He didn't have much time to think about it when a scream was heard inside Capsule Corps.

"What was that?!" shouted Goten.

Everyone watched as Bulma came running out of the house faster than she should have been able to and grabbed Vegeta by the throat giving him a good shake that shook him like a rag doll.

"This is all your fault!" she screamed right in his face, her voice sounding all wrong.

Vegeta choked and clawed at her hands, tugging urgently at them. Bulma gasped in surprise, realizing she was choking him and let go. Vegeta fell hard on his rear and winced.

"Ouch! What's wrong with you stupid woman!"

Bulma froze in shock along with the others as Vegeta's towel fell off his shoulders.

Yamcha made several small noises before his face turned completely red and blood ran down his nose.

Gohan turned around as fast as he could, he could feel the blood running into his check. Tenshinhan, Chao-zu, Krillin, Master Roshi, Oolong, and Pu’ar all stared stupidly at Vegeta with their mouths open.

18 raised an eyebrow. Pan and Marron blinked several times and rubbed her eyes.

"D-Dad," stammered Bra, at a loss for words.

"What the hell is wrong with all of you?!" shouted Vegeta sitting up.

"V-Vegeta," said Bulma.

"What?!" snapped the ‘prince.’

Bulma tried to speak. Her mouth worked, but no words came out.

As Bulma gaped like a fish he noticed something that shocked the hell out of him.

"Bulma! You've got a tail!"

All, that were able to pulled their eyes off of Vegeta, turned to see a long, furry brown length of tail sticking out from under Bulma's skirt.

"That's not all," said Bulma, she was shaking all over. She grabbed hold of her shirt and pulled it open to reveal a flat chest. "I'm a man."

Vegeta paled, "What! How can you be a man! A Saiya-jin man no less!" He froze in sudden realization. His eyes moved to look at the different men that were having a hard time not looking at him, back to Bulma who was also looking at him funny, then down to look at himself.

"Oh Kami-sama!" shouted Vegeta. His chest was no longer flat, but a woman's chest. Growling he moved his hands up to grope himself, hoping they weren't real. They were very real.

"They're huge!" roared the princess. Several of the men choked and went redder if at all possible.

"Yah," said Master Roshi. "I'd say you're bigger then Bulma." He was drooling as he leaned closer to get a better look.

"You pervert, that's my husband!" shouted Bulma in her deep voice as she slapped him hard. Roshi went flying back and crashed into a tree. Bulma turned to Vegeta. "Would you stop groping yourself and put a shirt on before they die from nose bleeds!"

Tenshinhan moved a hand up to his eyes, but was still looking with his third.

"What the hell is wrong with them?" said Vegeta, standing up. "You'd think they'd never seen a woman's body before." He tried to cross his arms but was having a hard time getting comfortable.

"What about the other five wishes?" said Vegeta, not moving to go.

Bulma growled and gave her a shove toward the house. "Clothes!"

"Why don't you just give me your shirt," said Vegeta with a smirk.

Bulma blushed, "I can't give you my shirt!"

"Why not?" asked Vegeta.

"Because I'm a...." Bulma frowned and handed Vegeta her shirt. It was really tight fitting on Vegeta, especially the front.

"Is that all that happened?" asked Krillin, the first of the stricken dumb to recover. "Vegeta became a girl and Bulma a boy."

"Saiya-jin man," said Bulma grabbing her own tail.

"Bulma, shouldn't you change into something else?" said 18.

"What?" said Bulma.

"Skirts and high heel aren't normal clothes for a guy, unless they're a drag queen.

Bulma blushed more and waved her fingers in front of her face. "I'm not!"

Everyone took a moment to see the changes in their build. Vegeta was the same height, but her build was different. Her shape was definitely different, curving very nicely in all the places a woman should, and obviously big busted. No longer covered in corded muscles, but lean and slender. The large widow's peak couldn't be seen under the black bangs that fell down into her eyes, and her hair had a healthy sheen to it, falling to her shoulder blades. Vegeta looked completely different from his male Saiya-jin body.

Bulma, too, looked totally different. His coloring had changed, Bulma's hair was now a dark navy blue, almost black, his eyes the color of coals, smaller, and more narrow. His build was muscular, but still slender. And, let's not forget the long brown tail that didn't want to stay still and kept swaying back and forth behind him.

"Hey you guys, have you seem my mom, I can't find her anywhere.." said Trunks walking out of the house. A moment later another Trunks came walking around the corner and stopped to look at the other. A third appeared, floated down from the roof, "I can't fi—what the?".

All three Trunks looked at one another. "Hey, what's going on?!" they all said at the same time.

"Oh, Kami! There are three Trunks!" shouted Goten.

"Oh, no! Now I remember, I wished there were more of me so I could get my work done faster," said all three Trunks, digging their fingers into their hair.

They all turned at once and looked at Bulma and Vegeta. "Who are you two?" they asked.

Bulma sighed, "It's me Bulma, and this," said Bulma pointing at Vegeta. "Is your father turned into a human woman."

"What?!" shouted all three at once. "Mom, you're a man! A Saiya-jin too!" they said noticing the tail. "And, dad you're a human woman?!" shouted the Trunks more shocked to see Vegeta then Bulma.

The Saiya-jin princess crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked away. "Yes."

"Oh, Kami!" shouted the Trunks. "What are we going to do?"

"Shenlong said it would only last for seven days," said Gohan.

Everyone turned to look at him.

"Piccolo! When did you get here?" asked Krillin.

"Piccolo," said Gohan, turning to looked behind him. He couldn't see his teacher anywhere. "Where, I don't see him?"

Everyone sweat dropped.

"Piccolo you're acting weird, why are you looking for yourself?" asked Tenshinhan.

"What?" said Gohan, turning back to them. "I'm not Piccolo."

"What?!" said everyone.

"What do you mean what?" said Gohan, adjusting his glasses.

"Oh, Kami!" shouted Videl. "Is that you, Gohan?"

Gohan gave his wife an odd look, "Yah. What's wrong, Videl, you look pale."

Videl tried to answer her husband, but couldn't as she fainted right there.

"Videl!" shouted Gohan, going over and shaking his wife.

"Do you think it's really Gohan?" asked Chao-zu.

"It's got to be, he's wearing Gohan's clothes and look at the way he treats Videl. That's Gohan all right," said Tenshinhan.

"G-Gohan," said Goten, stepping toward his brother turned Namek sei-jin.

"Goten, can you help me with her? She's fainted."

Goten gulped. "Um, Gohan…did you make any wishes to become a Namek sei-jin, by any chance?"

"No, why—" Gohan turned a lighter shade of green. Slowly he raised his hand up and looked at it, his green hand.

"Oh Kami! I'm a Namek sei-jin!"

"Oh no, dad," said Pan going over and standing next to Gohan. She took his hand. "It's okay, it's only be for seven days."

"Seven days! How am I going to go to work like this?" said Gohan. "My class is never going to take me serious if I'm a green man from outer space."

They were all interrupted by the three Trunks running over to Pan. "Oh, Pan, did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?!" said one Trunks. Another lifted her hand and kissed it. "I've never seen a woman as beautiful as you. I don't know how I could have missed that till now." The other Trunks got on one knee, "Please, my lady, say you'll have a cup of coffee with me."

Everyone sweat dropped, including Pan. She laughed nervously at the looks everyone was giving her. "Looks like my wish for Trunks to fall madly in love with me came true," she smiled weakly. "I didn't know there was going to be three of him."

One Trunks went over and punched the one that had asked Pan out. "If anyone going to ask her out it's going to be me!". "I am you!" shouted the Trunks that had gotten hit. "You're wrong, I'm going to take Pan out!". "Hell no," shouted the last Trunks. "I'm taking her out, you two can go finish up the paper work.". "No way!" shouted both the other Trunks. They continued to shout at one another till it turned into an all out punching match.

"Oh Kami! I've got three Trunks fighting for me!" shouted Pan. She paused for a minute to sigh, "Three Trunks," she said in a dreamy voice. "Fighting for me, little me."

Everyone looked at her oddly.

"We've got to stop them," said Bra. Bra, Goten, and Marron jumped into the punching match and tried to pull the three Trunks apart. It's wasn't long before Tenshinhan, Chao-zu, Yamcha, and Krillin had to help them.

"Pan, do some thing!" shouted Bra, trying hard to keep a hold on one of the Trunks' arms.

"What can I do?!" shouted Pan.

"Tell them to stop!" shouted Goten right before he was punched in the face by one Trunks. "Ouch!"

"Oh no! Trunks, stop fighting! Please!" shouted Pan.

All three Trunks stopped in mid swing. Goten gasped in shock as all three had fists raised inches from his head. Shaking, he moved out of the ring of fists.

"Oh, Pan, I'm sorry!" cried all three Trunks, hurrying over to her.

Pan sweat dropped as they all start wooing her again. "Is there too much of a good thing?" she asked.

"Okay, how many wishes is that?" asked Yamcha.

"Lets see," said Krillin. "There's Bulma becoming a man, Vegeta becoming a woman, three Trunks, Gohan becoming a Namek sei-jin, and Trunks falling in love with Pan," he said, counting on his fingers.

"That leave two more wishes," said 18. "Who else made a wish?"

Just then a wave of women came running into the backyard.

"Goten!" they all shouted.

"Woo!" shouted Goten before he was buried under a pile of screaming women.

All three Trunks stopped their praising to Pan's beauty, brains, and power, a moment to regard the scene. "I warned you," they said.

"Don't you think it's kind of freaky the way they talk at the same time?" said Krillin.

18 shrugged her shoulders.

Goten tried to climb out of the mound of women, but was sucked back in with a muffled cry.

Several of the Z Warriors took a few steps away from Goten and his fan club.

"Is he going to be okay in there?" asked Pan.

The three Trunks, seeing Pan worried about her uncle, decided to try and help him out. He was their best friend after all. The three Trunks grabbed women and threw them off the pile. After several minutes one Trunks managed to grab hold of a tattered and ragged-looking Goten with lipstick all over his face. He pulled him free and levitated up out of their reach with him. The girls all began to scream and call Goten's name, sounding very much like a group of fan girls at a music concert.

"Oh, Trunks, what evil have I unleashed on myself?"

"Well, I see you're all right, bye," said Trunks letting go of Goten to hurry back to Pan. Goten was so surprised he nearly fell back into the crowd of women and sure doom.

ve got to get rid of those annoying, screaming girls, before they drive me mad!" shouted Vegeta going over to the group. She planned on pushing the whole lot off her property, but had forgotten she no longer had the power to do so and was sucked into the mass.

Vegeta!" shouted Bulma throwing his hands up to his face. He quickly ran over and dug her out, then pushed them all off and threatened to ki blast them if they came back.

"I hate this!" shouted Vegeta. "I have no power at all!"

"Ha," said Bulma crossing her arms. "Now you know how it's feels."

"Oh, shut up. You're the one that's going to be hurting in a few days."

"What's that suppose to mean," snapped Bulma.

Vegeta smiled evilly at his mate. "You'll see. So little control. Besides, you're not so tough!"

"What, care to prove that?" asked Bulma with a smug smile on his face. Vegeta walked over to him and as fast as his human body could snatched Bulma's tail.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" screamed Bulma.

"There how do you like that?"

"Dad!" shouted Bra running over and grabbing Vegeta's hand and pulling it away from Bulma's tail.

Bulma spun on Vegeta, eyes burning. An aura surrounded him cracking the ground at their feet.

"Woo! Mom stop that, calm down!" shouted Bra going over and pinning Bulma's arms to her sides. Reluctantly Bulma did so.

"Isn't it kind of odd to be calling Vegeta, dad and Bulma, mom," said Marron.

Bra sweat dropped. "Well, it doesn't feel right calling them anything else.

"Stop fighting will you," shouted Master Roshi. "There's still one wish left."

Everyone stopped and waited, but nothing happened.

"Nothing's happening," said Yamcha. "Who else made a wish yesterday?

Everyone was silent.

"Come on, someone must have made another wish, the dragon said there were seven," said Gohan.

"Bra did you make a wish?" asked Bulma.

Bra shook her head.

"What about you Marron?"

Marron also shook her head.

"Yamcha, Master Roshi, Tenshinhan, Chao-zu, Oolong, Pu’ar, Krillin, 18? One of you must have made a wish."

They all thought hard, but no one could remember making a wish.

"I know, I'll bet Goku or Chi-Chi made a wish," said Krillin.

"Oh yeah, I completely forgot about them," said Gohan.

"One of them must have made a wish, but which one?" asked Tenshinhan.

"What would Kakarot wish for?" asked Vegeta.

Everyone frowned and thought of some pretty weird things Goku would wish for.

"What would mom wish for?" asked Goten.

Looks of dread crossed Gohan and Goten's faces.

"We're doomed if it's mom's wish," said Goten. Gohan nodded.

"I guess we'll have to wait for them to show up," said Yamcha.

"Come on, Vegeta, lets go change," said Bulma. She grabbed the Saiya-jin princess and pulled her toward the house.

Once they were gonel Videl moaned low and slowly opened her eyes.

"Mom," said Pan going over to her. "Are you all right?"

Videl shook her head to try and clear it. "I had the weirdest dream."

Pan bit her lip and looked up at her father, who also bit his lip. "By any chance did this dream have anything to do with dad turning into a Namek sei-jin?"

Videl blinked at her daughter, "Yes. How did you—" She stopped in mid speech and slowly turned to look at the Namek sei-jin standing behind her and began to sway again.

"She's going to faint again!" shouted Goten.

"Mom!" shouted Pan shaking her mother hard. Videl took in a deep breath and stood up, much to Pan's protest.

"Okay, Gohan. I see that you got your wish to be just like Piccolo," she said in an emotionless voice. "Please tell me you've figured out a way to turn back."

"Oh, yes, Videl, I have," said Gohan with a big smile that looked out of place on his green face.

"Then why," said Videl obviously trying hard to keep calm. "Haven't you done it yet?"

"Well," said Gohan reaching up to run his fingers through his hair, he laughed nervously when he realized he didn't have any. "Well, you see it's like this," he said looking down at his feet; boy was he tall now. "The dragon said the wishes weren't permanent, but they're going to last for seven days. So—Videl!" Gohan caught his wife before she hit the ground as she fainted again.

"You should put her in one of the guest rooms," said Bra.

Gohan nodded and gently picked her up and followed Bra into Capsule corps.

"Well, since it's lunch time, why don't we eat?" said Goten. "Um, Trunks do you think I could barrow some of your clothes. Trunks? Trunks!" shouted Goten at his love sick friend, correction friends.

"What?" said all three Trunks turning their head to look at Goten.

"Lunch!" shouted Goten.

"Get it yourself," said all the Trunks and turned back to Pan. Who was starting to feel like the most important woman on the planet with three totally sexy, rich, and powerful men showering her with complements.

"I'm a little hungry myself," said Pan absentmindedly.

"You are!" shouted all three Trunks. "I'll make you lunch!" The three Trunks all ran for the back door and got stuck as they all tried to get past at once. Soon it broke out in another ‘three’ for all and the others had to separate them again.

"Man, we've got to do something about all these Trunks," said Marron. She smiled and looked at Pan. "Can I have one?"

"What?!" shouted Pan. "I don't own them."

"Oh, come on, Pan, you have three of him," whined Marron. "I want my own Trunks slave to serve and flatter me."

"Even if I wanted to, I can't just change the wish like that. I wished for Trunks to be in love with me, not you."

"Fine! Be that way!" shouted Marron. "I've had enough of this, I'm leaving!"

"Wait, Marron!" shouted Pan, but her friend had already taken flight and was gone.

"Kids these days," said 18. "We should be going too, come on Krillin."

Krillin blinked in surprise, he was still holding on to one of the Trunks. "But, can we just leave them like this?"

"There's not much we can do," said 18. "The curse will end in seven days, until that time. The safest thing to do would probably be to stay away from everyone under the dragon's curse."

Krillin frowned, "I don't know. They might need help."

"Oh, nonsense. They'll be fine. Pan just needs to teach Trunks, all three of him, to behave. I certainly don't want to be around here when Bulma and Vegeta have their next fight. Since the tables are turned, there's no way of telling what will happen."

Krillin paled, no doubt thinking of some possible things that the two might do. "Hey, I definitely don't want to be around when that happens." He turned to Pan, "Don't worry about Marron, Pan. She's just a little jealous and upset, give her some time. We'll be back later for the party."

Pan nodded, "Thank you. I'll talk to her later."

Krillin and 18 said their good byes and left.

The three Trunks had managed to all get in the kitchen and were cooking up a storm.

"Wow, Pan," said Goten sticking his head through the sliding glass door and watching. "You have real power there. I've never seen him this devoted to anything."

Since there were three Trunks, all working towards a common goal, to make Pan happy, the food was cooked in no time at all.

"Wow, Trunks. I didn't know you could cook," said Goten. He frowned when he was completely ignored by his best friend, who was helping Pan into a chair, serving her dinner, and offering her something to drink all at once. "I think Marron's right," said Goten pouting and crossing his arms. "You should give one to her, one to me, and keep one for your self."

Pan laughed and smiled flirty at the Trunks. "Um, did you say something Goten?"

Goten threw up his hands in defeat. He'd been looking forward to spending some time with his best friend, only to have his little niece come in with her stupid wish and take all his attention. The wish! Goten smiled to himself, who needed Trunks. If he was busy with a girl, then he could also be busy with a girl. Now that he was the hottest thing on two legs, why was he here watching Trunks make a fool out of himself for some girl? Unfortunately, Goten seemed to have forgotten what happened to him the last time he was around the female members of the species as he got up, grabbed his jacket, and left Capsule Corps. to go hit on girls.

"Say, you guys," said Yamcha to Tenshinhan, Chao-zu, and Pu’ar. "Where's Master Roshi and Oolong?"

"I don't know. They were here a moment ago," said Tenshinhan looking around with all his eyes.

* * * * * * * * * * *

"Vegeta! You have to wear woman's clothes now that you are one!" said a very annoyed Bulma.

"Like hell! I'm not wearing no skirt, no way. Your clothes aren't practical for training any way and they're too small. Look at his," she said pointing at the shirt Bulma had given her outside, "it pinches my chest."

Bulma had to restrain from hitting Vegeta like he usually did. With his current power, he'd probably end up killing her. Just breathe Bulma, you're not flat-chested, you have a very nice figure. Bulma paused and looked down at her self, correction you are flat chested, but that’s just because you're a guy right now. Deep breaths. Bulma exhaled loudly, "Okay, Vegeta, I'll go out and get you some woman's clothes that you can train in when I have the time, but right now you need to wear something." He turned around and picked up a nice pair of woman's slacks and a white blouse. "Just put them on."

"Since when did you have the right to order me around?" snapped Vegeta. Bulma was very close to loosing his cool and strangling her. "Vegeta," he said voice hinting at intense range. "If you don't cooperate, I may have to get nasty," he said with a dangerous glint in his eye, that was very Saiya-jin like. Vegeta blinked in surprise, snorting she turned her head to the side, "Fine."

Bulma breathed a sigh, which quickly turned into a sharp intake of breath as Vegeta began undoing the button of her shirt.

"What are you doing?! Don't strip in front of me," a strange fire was growing in his stomach at the sight of Vegeta staring at him, her hands still holding one of the buttons, and her shirt revealing quite a bit of cleavage. Bulma reeled back in shock. Oh Kami, that turns me on! Doesn't that make me a lesbian?! Or a bisexual?! Or just sick?! Before Vegeta could protest, he pushed her into the bathroom, threw her clothes in, and slammed the door shut.

Vegeta stared at the door a few seconds then snorted. "Women, I mean man. No, that's not right. Damn it! Now I don't know how to insult her, I mean him!" Vegeta slapped a hand over her eyes in frustration. "If I live through this I'm going to barbecue that dragon and eat him for dinner."

Giving a frustrated sigh she looked down at the clothes Bulma had tossed in with her. They weren't too bad, they could be men's clothes, if they weren't made to fit the female form. "Why did that baka Bulma have to make that stupid wish?" said the Saiya-jin turned human while finishing unbuttoning her shirt. "Couldn't she have wished that I would just kill Kakarot, then we wouldn't be able to fight, and Bulma wouldn’t have anything to complain about." The shirt fell to the floor and Vegeta bent over to remove her boots.

* * * * * * * * * * *

"Are you sure about this Master Roshi?" asked Oolong as the two slid along the side of Capsule Corps. coming up to a window.

"Sure I am, this is Bulma's bathroom. I've watched her change in there more times then I can count." The old pervert smiled wide in remembrance. "She hasn't caught me doing it yet."

"Yah, but this is Vegeta. Sure he's hot as a she, but what if she catches us? She'll make pork chops out of us."

"That's if she catches us. Don't worry, without her Saiya-jin senses and powers I doubt she'll notice at all." The old pervert pulled out a camera, "Besides, Vegeta's not going to be like this for very long."

"It almost seems sick to peek on her, considering she's really a man," said Oolong looking through the window.

"Ever seen a man with a body like that?" asked Master Roshi.

Oolong couldn't answer he was too busy watching the show.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Bulma sighed as he pulled on a pair of Trunks' slacks and tucked in the white button down shirt he already had on. He was still quite disturbed with the thought of finding Vegeta attractive as a woman. He buckled the pants and picked up the business jacket that matched the tan slacks. He frowned in frustration as he tried to arrange his spiky black hair to no avail.

He heard a quite sound and blinked, it was so low he'd couldn't believe he'd heard it. Must be my new Saiya-jin senses, thought Bulma as he heard it again. Following the sound he opened the window and stuck his head out; his jaw dropped.

There was Roshi and Oolong with their face pressed up again the glass and taking pictures. What are they- then it hit him.

Vegeta was in there.

Bulma growled in his throat and jumped right out the window right behind the two peeping toms. They didn't seem to have noticed his coming and were still taking pictures of the unsuspecting Saiya-jin princess inside. With barely controlled anger, Bulma tapped the two on their shoulders. They turned around, Roshi with the camera still raised to his face. He took a picture of Bulma’s angry face in surprise.

"Uh.... Bulma...." said Roshi trying to hide the camera and pictures that he held in his hands. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing," said Bulma in a barely controlled voice.

Oolong and Roshi exchanged worried looks.

"You were peeking on my husband!" shouted the Saiya-jin, who then processed to beat the stuffing out of the two.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Chi-Chi walked down row after row of stuff. She wasn't sure what to get her baby boy. She could get him a new suit, so he'd look more intelligent, or perhaps a new pocket organizer so he wouldn’t forget anything.

Chi-Chi frowned and turned around, Goku was missing. Damn him, he's probably lost or just wandering around looking at junk, thought Chi-Chi. He's supposed to help me pick out a gift for Gohan. Angry, she stomped off to go look for her absentminded husband.

She blinked in surprise when she found him in the jewelry section then snorted. He probably saw something shiny and had to go see what it was, she thought with annoyance.

"Goku! What are you doing?" she stormed over to him.

Goku turned to her with a thoughtful look on his face. "Oh, there you are Chi-Chi, look at his. It's an 18k gold Rolex with silver lining. It's got a light to see in the dark, a date counter, as well as an alarm. I saw the sale sign while I was looking around, it's 50% off. Since it's normal $249.99, that would make it $125, plus tax, so it's a total of $134.38. I think Gohan could use a nice watch, don't you? Um…Chi-Chi are you okay?"

Chi-Chi stared at her husband in disbelief. Not only had he just done math but he had picked out a watch. She didn't think Goku even knew the concept of time all that well. She blinked as his hand appeared waving in front of her face.

"You okay, Chi-Chi?" he asked again in concern.

Chi-Chi raised a hand up to his forehead. No, his temperature was fine. She grabbed his head and tilted it from side to side, he looked okay.

Goku gently took her hand and laughed softly at Chi-Chi. "You're acting strange, Chi-Chi." He led her to another display case. "I also thought it'd be nice to get you a pair of jade earrings. Green looks really good on you," he said pointing down at a pair of absolutely beautiful earrings.

Chi-Chi felt her eyes go misty, "Oh, Goku. You're so sweet."

He pulled her close, "I never buy you nice things. You deserve better."

"Goku," said Chi-Chi looking down a bit shyly. "We can't afford to buy those earrings."

"Oh, I've already thought of that," said Goku. "I've been talking with the manager and he offered me a job here."

Chi-Chi's mouth dropped open in shock. "You've got a job."

"Yep, I'm starting tomorrow, but right now we'd better hurry and buy Gohan a gift." He looked at the clock hanging on the wall, "We're already 7 minutes late."

Chi-Chi smiled up at him and took his arm, "we don't need to hurry."

* * * * * * * * * * *

Goten whistled to himself as he walked down the street, everywhere he went girls were looking at him, a few even fainted at the sight of him. Several times a few would come up to him and talk to him. He was having the time of his life.

"There he is!" he heard someone shout behind him. Goten turned around to see a mob of girls running towards him and paled. So far the most girls he'd had around him at once since he'd left Capsule Corps was three. He could hardly handle flirting with three, and now a mob of girls was racing at him. Goten did the logical thing and ran.

"I'm so stupid, I forgot about the fan club!" he shouted. He looked back to see that it was even bigger then the one from the morning, apparently more girls had joined—probably some of the ones he'd been flirting with.

"Stop chasing me!" shouted Goten turning a corner. He panicked when he realized he'd run into a dead end. Before he could fly to safety the wave was upon him.

Goten's screams were drowned out by the screams of the girls.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Everyone gathered together in the dinning room at Capsule Corps., including a battered and lipstick smudged Goten, Goku and Chi-Chi, a bloody Master Roshi and Oolong, and Krillin's family.

"And that's what happened," finished Bulma, who was telling the couple what had happened while they'd been gone.

"I see," said Chi-Chi. "But what was the last wish?"

"I believe that was to make me smarter," said Goku.

"What?!" said Chi-Chi and everyone else looked at the Saiya-jin.

"Yesterday, when we were talking, I said I wished I was smarter. If the dragon based his curse on absentminded wishes we made the morning before, that would have been one."

Chi-Chi looked a bit disappointed that Goku's sudden intelligence was based on a wish, and she was even more disappointed to find out that it would only last for seven days. She looked at her two boys, one was green, and the other was covered in lipstick and looked down right miserable. Well, she'd be glad when the seven days were up for them, but she really liked Goku as he was now. She sighed. "Well, there isn't anything we can do to fix the situation at the moment. Why don't we have Gohan's party now, that might brighten everyone's mood."

"Not likely," muttered Vegeta under her breath.

Bulma ignoring Vegeta and moved foreword. "That sounds like a great idea, I'm starved. I'll go get the cake and food." He disappeared into the kitchen and came back with giant plates of food, and a grin on his face. "Having a Saiya-jin's strength can be rather helpful sometimes," he said and proceeded to fill of the table. He placed the cake in front of Gohan, there were several dozen candles all over it's surface.

"Blow it out and make a wish," said Chi-Chi.

"No!" shouted several of the others.

"Gohan, please don't make any wishes," said Goten.

Gohan laughed nervously then blew out the candles. The cake was carved up and the food was passed around. Gohan just stared at his plate, with a blank look.

"Gohan, honey," said Chi-Chi. "What's wrong, why aren't you eating?"

"Oh, no! I'll bet he made a wish!" shouted Goten looking around like he expected the enemies to come jumping out of the wall.

"No," said Gohan shy. "It's just, well, I can't eat this."

Everyone looked at looked at him strangely.

"Why not?" asked Bra, taking a bite of the cake. "It's very good."

"I'm sure it is," said Gohan looking down. "It's just that I'm a Namek sei-jin now."

"Oh, I see," said Goku. "You can't eat, because Namek sei-jins only drink water."

Gohan nodded slowly. "Sorry."

"That's okay," said Chi-Chi, picking up his plate and pushing it next to Goku. "I'll make you some nice ice water." She got up and went to the kitchen. ,p.Gohan wasn't the only one to find that their eating habits had changed. Vegeta stared down at her plate, with a look of confusion. She'd hardly eaten any thing and she felt stuffed, something a Saiya-jin never felt.

Bulma also stopping for a second, when he realized he was eating like a pig. I'm going to get fat at his rate, he thought. He tried to slow down, but soon his Saiya-jin hunger won over and he was chowing down just like all the other Saiya-jins and demi-Saiya-jins at the table.

Pan looked up from her plate, her eyes moving around in a semi-circle. It was amazing that another fight hadn't happened among the three Trunks, when they'd all sat down to eat. She'd managed to keep them from going for each other's throats, by having one on either side of her and one sitting across. She felt more then a little uncomfortable with the fact that all three Trunks seemed more interested in watching her than eating. This normal won't be too bad, but eating like a Saiya-jin with a circle of people watching you is more then a little uncomfortable. She constantly wiped her mouth with her napkin to make sure she didn't have anything on her face.

Goten tried to have a conversation with the Trunks sitting across from Pan, but was failing to get the demi-Saiya-jin's attention. He frowned in frustration; he really needed ask Trunks how he avoided mobs of woman. At the rate that he was going he wouldn't have any clothes to wear. He was about to take a bite of mashed potatoes when a girl fell through one of the air-duct screens on the wall, a camera in her hands. She fell with a screech and landed hard on her face. Blushing she snapped a picture of the shocked Goten and ran out of the house.

After the meal Gohan opened his gifts. He loved the watch and was shocked to find that his father had picked it out.

Videl had woken up, but wasn't happy at all. She stayed away from Gohan, obviously uncomfortable with his Namek sei-jin body.

Pan and Marron were also not talking. Marron was still upset with Pan, and Pan couldn't get Trunks to leave her alone for a second so she could go talk to her. Pan had tried sending them on different tasks, but every time she'd finished thinking of something for all three of them, one would return having finished the task. She'd think of some way to get rid of the one, but once she was done with that one, another would show up. She decided that she was just going to have to call Marron tomorrow.

Soon it grew late and time for everyone to go home and to bed. Krillin and his family, the first to leave, thanked Bulma and wished Gohan a happy birthday.

Gohan, Videl, and Pan left next. Trunks followed Pan out the door all three saying good bye, that they would call her tomorrow, and waving madly as she got into the car with her parents and drove off.

Yamcha, Pu’ar, Tenshinhan, Chao-zu, Oolong, and Master Roshi also left for home.

Chi-Chi, Goku, and Goten were the last to leave. Before leaving Goten thought to ask Trunks about how to keep unwanted girls away, but all any of the Trunks wanted to talk about was Pan, how great she was and beautiful. In disgust, Goten left, giving Trunks a quick mad good bye before leaving with his parents.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Gohan, Pan, and Videl arrived at home, it was late and they were all tired. Pan happily skipped up to her room to get ready for bed, write in her dairy, and go to bed. She was practically glowing with happiness, noted Gohan as he took off his coat and watched Pan skip of the stairs that led to her room. He shook his head and hoped she won't have her heart broken when the wish wore off and Trunks no longer thought she was the most important person in the world. He felt kind of sorry for his little girl and normally would have kicked all three of the Trunks' asses to keep them away from Pan, but he knew that wouldn't work and that it wasn't Trunks choice to fall for Pan. He just hoped it would turn out all right for her. Gohan kicked off his shoes and climbed the stairs to his room. Boy, was he tired.

Gohan turned the knob and opened the door only to see Videl in one of her long nightgowns standing with her hand on her hips in front of the door.

"Videl," he said in shock.

Wordlessly, Videl grabbed a blanket and pillow and tossed them to her husband, shutting the door right in his face.

Gohan stared at the door a few seconds in shook, then with a sigh, he went back down the steps and to the couch.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Goten flopped down on his bed with a sigh. Today hadn't been a good day. He'd practically lost his best friend to Pan and two of his favorite outfits had been shredded by lustful girls. The worst part was he had to go to school tomorrow and there were going to be tons of girls there. Goten groaned and turned over onto his back, his eyes grew wide when he saw the girl strapped to the ceiling and camera in her hands. Quickly she snapped several pictures, which blinded Goten, and ran out of the house before he could recover.

* * * * * * * * * * *

The three Trunks all walked in sync towards their room, but once they got there they ran into a problem. There were three of them and only one bed. Glancing at each other they all made a dash for the bed, ending up in a heap on top of it. The struggled with each other trying to kick and push each other off, which soon turned into a fist fight.

The fight ended with the bed completely destroyed and all three Trunks sleeping on the floor.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Chi-Chi groaned and turned over. She opened her eyes and glared at Goku.

The Saiya-jin was sitting up in bed reading some really thick book that had belonged to Gohan. He was already through half of it.

"Goku, turn off the light, and go to bed," she said at the end of her rope.

Goku glanced down at her, "But it’s so interesting, Chi-Chi. I can't put it down."

h a growl Chi-Chi grabbed the book and flung it across the room.

"Oh, no! Now I've lost my place," said Goku starting to raise to get the fallen book. Chi-Chi grabbed him and pushed him back to bed.

"Go to sleep," she growled at him before flipping the light switch.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Bulma looked at the pictures he'd confiscated from Roshi. "I had no idea Roshi was such a good photographer," mumbled Bulma. He tilted his head to the side as he looked at one photo, a blush creeping up his face. Bulma opened a drawer and stuck the photos in it. Turning on the water he slapped his face with cold water. "I'm not a lesbian," he chanted under his breath.

Bulma wiped his face and turned off the water. Frowning he looked down at himself. It wouldn't do to sleep in a nightgown when you're a man, unless you're a drag queen. "Which I'm not," Bulma said out loud. He wasn't going to sleep in boxers like Vegeta normally did. He didn't feel comfortable doing that. Sighing he simply took off his pants and left on the white button down shirt. It wasn't that different from a night grown; he shouldn't feel too different sleeping in it.

Bulma tossed the pants into a hamper and walked out of the bathroom. He stopped when he saw Vegeta. She was already asleep with the covers up to her shoulders, her back to him. Bulma gulped, he'd forgotten he shared a bed with the Saiya-jin princess. Taking a deep breath, Bulma tried to calm down. It's not like he didn't sleep with the Vegeta in the same bed every night, it's just he was normally a she and she was normally a he. Trying not to think about it, Bulma climbed into bed. The bed shifted with his weight and Vegeta stirred and turned over. Bulma looked at her sleeping face and his eyes moved down to as he noticed something else. Oh please tell me she's not- Bulma lifted the covers up to look under them. Sure enough, Vegeta was dressed only in a pair of boxers.

Bulma dropped the covers and turned around putting his back to the half-naked woman in his bed. Just great, Vegeta was always a creature of habit. I should have guessed that she wouldn't change her routine.

Needless to say, Bulma didn't get much sleep that night, especially since his tail kept brushing against the warm body behind him. He was going to have to find a way of controlling the cursed thing and himself.

* * * * * * * * * * *

The dragon smiled happy to its self. That had been far better than any soap opera. He chuckled to himself as he relayed the looks on their faces when they had discovered that their wishes had come turn. The looks on their faces when they'd seen Vegeta and Bulma had been priceless.

Turning the TV off, which he had been using to watch the fun, Shenlong smiled a toothy grin. Six more days of entertainment till the wishes wore off. What would happen tomorrow?

* * * * * * * * * * *

Next Chapter