The biggest local highway projects
Las Vegas is TRULY the city that never sleeps. As the fastest growing metropolitan area in the country, their transportation needs keep growing. Despite the the best efforts of the Sierra Club, Luddites, and dinosaur protectors, they still manage to build some rather impressive projects. I humbly offer these examples:
- Ongoing major construction projects in Clark County:
- The Las Vegas Beltway good for an overview
- Hoover Dam Bypass
- U.S.95 expansion, northwest.
- Henderson "spaghetti bowl" (still looking for a real name)
- I-515/U.S.95/93 future expansion, southeast.
Colorado Springs also has a number of major projects coming up.
- Ongoing major construction projects in El Paso County:
- The expansion of I-25
- U.S. 24 has plans both to the west and the east.
- A regional transportation plan is here.
|Designed for Netscape and Microsoft browsers, version 4.5 or higher
Copyright (©) 1997-2006 Tyconium Stent Enterprises