|Axver's U2 Trading Website|
My name is André - better known to some as Axver - and this is my U2 trading website. I trade live U2 shows, and if you are interested in a trade, please do not hesitate to e-mail me at amakaxver[at]gmail.com with the subject line 'U2 Trade'. IF YOU DO NOT USE THAT SUBJECT LINE, I WILL DELETE THE E-MAIL BEFORE I EVEN READ IT.
PLEASE NOTE: AS I SHALL SOON BE TRAVELLING TO THE USA TO SEE U2 AND HAVE A HOLIDAY, I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING NEW OFFERS FOR TRADES UNTIL JULY.
I said I'd be updating my list and I think it's now complete. Will hopefully add more reviews before my departure.
Below are lists of my bootlegs and setlists, but first, the basic rules;
1. Trading has been given unofficial permission by U2. I hereby absolve myself of any legal issues relating to trading.
2. I do NOT trade for MP3-sourced concerts and I am attempting to replace my MP3 bootlegs. I may accept an MP3-sourced show under special circumstances, but don't expect it. If you would like a list of my MP3-sourced shows, don't bother asking because I don't want to trade inferior U2 material. All audio bootlegs listed on this site are WAV format or converted to WAV from lossless formats unless otherwise noted.
3. Please, please, please, for the love of Popmart, burn Disc At Once, NOT Track At Once. The two second gaps between tracks that result from burning Track At Once ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE.
4. I use TDK or Strathfield brand CDRs. I don't have the time or effort to go find specific brands for other people and I don't care what you send me, just as long as it's something you'd have no problems receiving yourself. No disrespect intended, but I don't understand the hoopla about CDR brands, I've never had an issue with any brand before, and I use the brands I use because they are cheap and easily available to me.
5. I AM open to a B&P (Burn And Post). If you live WITHIN Australia, please send me the blanks and return postage. If you live OUTSIDE Australia, please send me additional blanks to cover postage costs. Yes, I live in Australia. If you have a problem trading to Australia, you're wasting your time asking me for a trade.
6. I don't send artwork simply because I don't see the point and because I don't have the artwork myself for most of these. I'm not exactly the biggest fan of my printer, and anyway, there's covers available online if you really want them that much. If you want to send me artwork, that's fine, but it doesn't bother me in the slightest if you don't.
7. I DO NOT SELL ANYTHING ON THIS PAGE. DO NOT EVEN ASK! Equal trade, B&P, or nothing.
DVD and VCD bootlegs.
Bootlegs I am looking for.
Please be aware that I do not have my whole collection compiled on this site, mainly because I'm lazy. There are further audio shows to list.
Last updated: 5 May 2005
RECORDINGS OF OTHER BANDS
As a side note, if you're e-mailing me over these, use the aforementioned subject line but with the appropriate band instead of U2. I'm mainly interested in trading for U2 bootlegs, but I will accept bootlegs of Crowded House, Dire Straits, and Dream Theater, and I may accept other bands or artists. I'm not interested in VCDs or DVDs of any bands other than U2.
- 19 June 2004, Bonn, Germany
- The Final Sessions, June 1996 in London
- A number of other gigs I am yet to list
- 31 January 1978, Leeds, England
- 5 June 1981, Brussels, Belgium
- 26 April 1986, Sydney, Australia
- 23 February 1992, East Rutherford, USA
- 25 September 1986 and Instru-Mental III demos, Brooklyn, USA (under the name of Majesty)
- 8 July 1995, Weert, The Netherlands
- 4 February 2000, Los Angeles, USA
- 30 January 2004, Dortmund, Germany
- 18 August 2004, Montreal, Canada
- 2 April 2003, Christchurch, New Zealand
- 27 June 2004, Glastonbury, England
- 14 November 1998, San Francisco, USA
- 17 September 1969, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 20 November 1971, Cincinnati, USA
- 18 June 1975, Boston, USA
- 16 August 1982, Zurich, Switzerland
- 15 May 1985, Osaka, Japan
- 9 August 1986, Stevenage, UK
- 27 October 1977, New York, USA
- 14 May 1986, Edinburgh, Scotland
- 2 October 1985, Bochum, Germany
- 7 June 1991, Tilburg, The Netherlands
- 16 November 1993, Milan, Italy
- 26 June 1996, Stockholm, Sweden