I think it's time for the fans to ask Mr. Morales what's going on with his career and his life, so I compiled an online poll of questions and here's what the fans wanted to know.
1. What is your next movie project?
2. Will you ever have a speaking role?
3. Do you think you could withstand a full length featured film?
4. Who were some of you acting influences growing up as a kid?
5. What's your take on relationships? For them or against?
6. Do you have any other family members that are actors/actresses?
7. Do you or will you ever write your own scripts for indie projects?
8. Has your One Race Film documentary been entered into the Sundance Film Festival?
9. Will you ever have a leading role in a movie?
10. What are your goals for the next ten years?
11. Does "Life Is A Dream," is a true life documentary about your life growing up?
12. Have you ever considered doing television?
13. Ever pass up a role you regret turning down?
14. Ever wish someone would offer you a role you know you could do?
15. Are you most comfortable in front of or behind the camera?
16.Do you think knowing Vin opened doors for your acting career?
17. Ever thinking about trying out Broadway in New York?
18. Is acting the only thing you've ever wanted to do?
19. What are you most passionate about?
20. What do you do to unwind and relax when you are not shooting a movie?