Be sure to read and make sure you can comply with these rules before requesting to adopt any of our pets:
* You must be in the guild at least 2 weeks.
* You must have the NP it costs to adopt from the neopets pound.
* You must be able to send & receive Neomail without being a
* You must have a guild banner in your shop.
If you are active, it helps us to evaluate you as a potential adoption candidate for our pets. We reserve the right to refuse an adoption request for any reason. If you think you understand all these rules,then send a neomail about your pet before it's gone!
The only way to move a pet from one account to another is to use the Neopets Pound. This can be tricky; it is not guanteed that you will get your pet.
Here is how it works....
* Chose and pet and neomail only the person listed in the pet's description (henceforth "the owner").
* If you are accepted, you will set a time to meet the owner of that pet on the internet (not in person!). It might take a little while to get an acceptable meeting time set up.
* Once you and the owner are online at the same time, you can set up the adoption however you like. The easiest way is to have the owner create the "Adoption Link" for you and neomail it to you. The adoption link is the exact URL that you will need to go to to adopt the pet if it is in the pound.
* Discuss what cues you and the owner will use. Probably you will send a neomail with nothing but "ready" in the text once you have a browser window open to the "Adoption Link." The owner should put the pet in the pound when he/she gets the "ready" signal. Then you return to your browser with the "Adoption Link" and press refresh followed by "enter" over and over until, hopefully, you adopt the pet. You must be quick, do not stop hitting refresh and enter becuase you could miss your pet. Missing your pet is your loss. At some point, you should get a message that says that the pet already has an owner. This means that either the owner has not put the pet in the pound yet, or that you have already adopted the pet (it goes fast!). Keep refreshing for a few minutes to give the owner time to put the pet in the pound for you. When it's all over with, you should have your new pet.
BE SURE TO HAVE NP ON HAND, PETS FROM THE NEOPETS POUND ARE 100 - 3,500NP. We adopt them out free, but you still have to pay the pound.
|Terms and Conditions|
|NEOPETS OR U.N.I.A. STAFF ARE NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ADOPT A PET!!!!!
You must check the box below and push the submit button to state that you have read the terms and conditions. ONLY NEOMAIL MEDRA WITH ADOPTION QUESTIONS! ALL OTHER PEOPLE WILL IGNORE ADOPTION QUESTIONS!!! Please check the box below if you agree to these rules, procedures, terms, and conditions. YOU ONLY NEED TO AGREE ONCE!
|I agree to and understand these terms and conditions|
|Thanks for understanding........|