Powers Creation to the galactic marketplace and beyond.
Universal Powers is a company providing the development of products and Services that will take us to and through the highest level of technological advancements, as well as commercial Space Travel and continuous living throughout The Universe. We are moving to be the leader in the development of Life Support Systems and Societies that will sustain us as we enter into the galactic arena to live among the Stars.
Universal Powers Creations
1. Mutation: Abilities resulting from either induced evolution or natural selection in humans.
2. Cosmic: Abilities resulting from being a cosmic entity or powers bestowed by such.
3. Energy sourcing: Ability to draw energy from the cores of stars or other large sources of energy, such as turning kinetic energy into physical blasts.
4. Magical powers: Ability to use magical forces to varying degrees. Often used to simulate other powers, such as mind control and elemental attacks.
5. Supernatural: Not all "magical" superpowers are actually supernatural, but are still so beyond our understanding of science as to be completely unexplainable. Mxyzptlk's abilities, for instance, rely on a set of physics different from our dimension's.
6. Technopathy: Ability to manipulate technology. It could manifest as a special form of electrical manipulation, a special form of shapeshifting which allows physical interaction with machines, or even a special form of ESP that allows for mental interface with computer data.
7. Telekinesis: Ability to manipulate and control objects with the mind, often in ways not visible to the naked eye.
8. Superpower manipulation: the ability to manipulate superpowers themselves, not "power" such as electrical power or gravitational power.
9. Power bestowal: Ability to bestow powers or jump-start latent powers.
10. Power mimicry or absorption: Ability to copy or absorb another's powers or skills.
11. Power negation: Ability to cancel the superpowers of others.
12. Power sensing: Ability to sense or recognize superhuman powers.
13. Personal physical powers: Powers which affect a physical person's body.
14. Accelerated healing: Healing factor: Ability to heal rapidly from any injury; the rate of recovery varies from character to character. Can sometimes result in the slowing of aging.
15. Acid generation: Ability to generate acid, can be manifested through touch or as a spray.
16. Animal mimicry: Ability to take on the abilities of certain animals.
17. Biological manipulation: Ability to control all aspects of a living creature's biological make-up. This includes, but is not limited to, genetic alterations, physical distortion/augmentations, healing, disease, and biological functions.
18. Body part substitution: Ability to replace one's limbs or other body parts with those of another.
19. Bone manipulation: Ability to manipulate the bones in one's own body. This includes, but is not limited to, the generation of new bone mass, projecting bones out from the skin or rearranging one's own bones.
20. Duplication: Self-replication: Ability to create physical duplicates of oneself.
21. Temporal duplication: Ability to bring past and future versions of oneself back to the present.
22. Echolocation: Ability to determine location of items in the environment by use of reflected sound waves, whether generated by the character or ambient sound. Also known as sonar sense.
23. Invisibility: Ability to render the user unseen to the naked eye.
24. Invulnerability: Ability to be immune to one or more forms of physical damage or injury.
25. Kinetic absorption: Ability to absorb forms of kinetic energy into oneself and convert it into physical strength.
26. Matter ingestion: Ability to consume any sort of matter without any ill effects on the user.
27. Merge: Ability to temporarily merge two beings into a single being, which results in a completely new and stronger being.
28. Pheromone manipulation: Ability to generate and control pheromones which may have various effects.
29. Poison generation: Ability to assault others with one or more varieties of toxins, with widely disparate effects.
30. Prehensile/animated hair: The ability to animate and lengthen one's hair.
31. Reactive adaptation/evolution:Ability to develop a resistance or immunity to whatever they were injured by or exposed to. This effect can be permanent or temporary.
32. Self-detonation or explosion: Ability to explode one's body mass and reform.
33. Sonic scream: Ability to generate vocal sounds of a higher amplitude than a normal human.
34. Superhuman durability: Ability to have a higher resistance to one or more forms of damage before being injured.
35. Superhuman reflexes: Ability to react faster than a normal human.
36. Superhuman senses: Ability to see, smell, taste, feel and/or hear more than a normal human.
37. Superhuman strength: Ability to have a level of physical strength higher than that possible by a human being in real life.
38. Superhuman vision: Ability to see more than a normal human.
39. Night vision: Ability to see clearly in darkness.
40. X-ray vision: Ability to see through solid objects.
41. Telescopic or microscopic vision: Ability to magnify vision to various levels.
42. Wallcrawling: Ability to cling to objects or surfaces by a variety of means.
43. Waterbreathing: Ability to respirate through water in lieu of a gaseous medium. Not to be confused with an ability to go without breathing or to be able to breathe an alternate air supply.
Mental faculty and knowledge-based abilities
44. Innate capability: Ability to naturally have skills and/or knowledge typically earned through learning.
45. Omni-linguism: Ability to understand any form of language. This can be accomplished in various ways.
46. Omniscience: Ability to know anything and everything.
47. Superhuman intelligence: Ability to have intelligence far above genius level.
48. ESP: Extra sensory perception: The abilities of extra-sensory perception (ESP) and communication.
49. Astral projection: Ability to separate and control one's astral body.
50. Cross-dimensional awareness: Ability to detect actions and events in other dimensions. This is occasionally used in comics as an awareness of the fourth wall between the characters and the artist or audience.
51. Empathy: Ability to read or sense the emotions and/or control the emotions or feelings of others.
52. Mediumship: Ability to see and communicate with the dead (ghosts).
53. Precognition: Premonition, Precognition, and Clairvoyance: Ability to perceive the future. It may be expressed in vague dreams while asleep, other times it can be clear and can occur at will. It may also be used as a form of "Danger sense" to show the user that they are being threatened and from what direction it is coming from.
54. Psychometry: Ability to relate details about the past or future condition of an object, person or location, usually by being in close contact with it.
55. Telepathy: Ability to read the thoughts of, or to mentally communicate with others.
56. Domination and mind control: The ability to alter the perceptions of others, and general mind-control.
57. Astral trapping: Ability to cause an astral projection to stay on the astral plane, usually in one specific place.
58. Memory manipulation: Ability to erase or enhance the memories of another.
59. Mind control: Ability to control the actions or reasoning of another with the mind.
60. Possession: Ability to take control of another person’s body via astral projection or mind transfer.
61. Psionic blast: Ability to overload another's mind causing pain, memory loss, loss of consciousness, vegetative state or death after having created a psionic link into that person's mind.
62. Psychic weapons: Ability to create a weapon of psychic energy that can harm mentally and not physically.
63. Manipulate fundamental forces or reality: These powers may be manifested by various methods, including: by some method of molecular control; by access to, or partially or fully shifting to another dimension; by manipulating the geometric dimensions of time or space; or by some other unnamed method.
64. Animation: Ability to bring inanimate objects to life or to free a person from petrification.
65. Darkness or shadow manipulation: Ability to create or manipulate darkness, often by mentally accessing a dimension of dark energy (the Darkforce dimension in Marvel Comics, and the Shadowlands in DC Comics) and manipulating it.
66. Density control: Ability to increase the natural density of an object and/or one's self.
67. Disintegration: Ability to disintegrate matter through touch.
68. Elemental transmutation: The ability to alter chemical elements, changing them from one substance to another by rearranging the atomic structure. May be limited to self-transmutation.
69. Gravity manipulation: Ability to manipulate or generate gravitons, or other types of gravitational interactions.
70. Immortality: Ability to live forever. This may be complete immortality in which the character cannot be killed in any way, appears to die but is resurrected somehow, or simply an inability to age normally, or even only be killed in specific ways (i.e. decapitation).
71. Intangibility or phasing: Ability to phase through solid matter without harm.
72. Light manipulation: Ability to control, generate or absorb photons (particles of light).
73. Magnetism manipulation: Ability to control and/or generate magnetic fields.
74. Mass manipulation: Ability to increase or decrease mass in an object or person.
75. Molecular manipulation: Ability to mentally manipulate molecules and objects on a molecular level.
76. Probability manipulation: Ability to alter probability, causing unlikely things to happen or likely things to not happen.
77. Radiation manipulation: Ability to generate, manipulate or have immunity to toxic radiation.
78. Reality warping: Ability to change or manipulate reality itself.
79. Sound manipulation: Ability to manipulate sound waves.
80. Time manipulation: Ability to affect the flow of time by slowing, accelerating or even stopping it.
81. Classical elements: Ability to control or manipulate the classical elements.
82. Air and wind manipulation: Ability to control, generate, or absorb air or wind.
83. Cold and ice manipulation: Ability to reduce the kinetic energy of atoms and thus reduce temperature, can be used to control, generate, or absorb ice.
84. Earth manipulation: Ability to control earth; sand, stone, rock, lava, dirt, or minerals.
85. Electric manipulation: Ability to control, generate or absorb electrical fields.
86. Fire and heat manipulation: Pyrokinesis: Ability to control the kinetic energy of atoms to generate, control or absorb fire.
87. Plant manipulation: Ability to accelerate the growth of, control or animate plant life.
88. Water and moisture manipulation: Ability to control, generate or absorb water.
89. Weather manipulation: Ability to control or mentally affect the weather. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena (rain, tornadoes, lightning, etc.) or control the intensity of the weather.
90. Energy manipulation: These powers deal with energy generation, conversion and manipulation. In addition to generic energy, versions of these powers exist that deal with such things as light, sound, electricity, nuclear energy, and "darkforce".
91. Concussion beams: Ability to generate or transform various forms of energy into a "solid" or concussive beam of energy.
92. Energy blasts: Ability to expel various forms of energy from the body.
93. Energy constructs: Ability to create complex shapes (such as giant boxing gloves or cages) or even functional machinery (such as fire extinguishers or laser rifles) out of solid energy.
94. Energy conversion: Ability to absorb one form of energy and convert it into another form of energy.
95. Force field generation: Ability to project powerful fields of manipulated energy.
Transportation or travel
96. Dimensional transportation: Ability to create wormholes, portation "discs" or other spatial portals for transport between two non-adjacent locations
97. Electrical transportation: Ability to travel through electrical conduits (such as power lines, or telephone lines). Can enter through devices such as televisions, electrical poles or computers.
98. Omnipresence: Ability to be present anywhere and everywhere always.
99. Summoning: Ability to summon objects or beings for assistance.
100. Superhuman speed: Ability to move at speeds faster than a normal human.
101. Teleportation: Ability to move from one place to another without occupying the space in between.
102. Time travel: Ability to travel back and forth through time.
103. Flight: Ability to lift off the ground, to ride air currents or to fly self-propelled through the air.
Different forms of flight include:
a. Energy propulsion methods
b. Cosmic energy control
c. Energy aura projection
d. Gravitational manipulation
e. Magnetic levitation
f. Sonic repulsion field
g. Telekinetic power
h. Thermo-chemical energy
Physical propulsion methods
a. Insectoid form
b. Wind current control
104. Illusion: Ability to alter or deceive the perceptions of another. Can be sensory, a light or sound-based effect, or an alteration of mental perceptions.
105. Shapeshifting: Ability to change appearance or body structure.
Types of shapeshifting include:
a. Animal morphing: Ability to take on animal forms. May be able to take on the abilities of the altered form.
b. Elasticity: Ability to stretch, deform, expand and contract one's body into any form they can imagine.
c. Inorganic: Ability to transform completely into an inorganic substance while retaining organic properties.
d. Liquification: Ability to turn partially or completely into a liquid.
e. Size shifting: Ability to increase or decrease one's size.
f. Sublimation: Ability to transform into a gaseous, mist, or fog-like form.
g. Transformation: Ability to transform into substance touched.
1. Astral Projection
Astral projection (or astral travel) is a paranormal interpretation of an out-of-body experience achieved either awake or via lucid dreaming or deep meditation. The concept of astral projection assumes the existence of another body, separate from the physical body and capable of traveling to non-physical planes of existence. Commonly such planes are called astral, etheric, or spiritual. Astral projection is often experienced as the spirit or astral body leaving the physical body to travel in the spirit world or astral plane.
Clairvoyance (from 17th century French clair meaning "clear" and voyant meaning "seeing") is a form of extra-sensory perception where the transference of information about an object, location or physical event is achieved through means other than the known human senses. A person said to have the ability of clairvoyance is referred to as a clairvoyant.
Human echolocation is the ability of humans to sense objects in their environment by hearing echos off those objects. This ability is used by some blind people to navigate within their environment. They actively create sounds, such as by tapping their canes or by making clicking noises with their mouths. Human echolocation is similar in principle to active sonar and to the animal echolocation employed by some animals, including bats and dolphins.
4. Energy Blast
Ability to expel various forms of energy from the body.
5. Extra-sensory perception
Extra-Sensory Perception (ESP) is the purported ability to acquire information by paranormal means independent of any known physical senses or deduction from previous experience. The term was coined by Duke University researcher J. B. Rhine to denote psychic abilities such as telepathy, precognition and clairvoyance. ESP is also sometimes casually referred to as a sixth sense. The term implies sources of information currently unexplained by science. Popular belief in ESP is widespread.
Flight is the process by which an object achieves sustained movement either through the air by aerodynamically generating lift or aerostatically using buoyancy, or movement beyond earth's atmosphere, in the case of spaceflight.
7. Force Field
a force field or protective shield is a barrier made up of energy to protect a person, area or object from attacks or intrusions. The idea may be based partly on the concept of a vector field, though in character it resembles the "warding spells," defensive magic claimed to be used by the Druids and shamans of the ancient world.
8. Healing factor
A healing factor is a term used to describe the ability of some characters in fiction to recover from bodily injuries or disease at a superhuman rate. The term itself is most commonly applied to comic book characters in the Marvel Universe, although other quickly-regenerating characters exist.
9. Heat vision
Heat vision is a superpower in which beams of intense radiation are projected from the eyes. X-ray vision was used to heat things as well as see through them, but over time a new term was developed for this application and the abilities became distinct from each other. It is usually only visible as parallel energy beams firing from the eyes at near-maximum output levels. One is able to vary the intensity of the beams, ranging from (usually invisible) beams that can warm a person gently to high-powered beams with temperatures similar to those generated in a nuclear explosion. It ranges from thin beams capable of performing minute welding and cutting tasks to a swath of heat energy projecting across a field of approximately 45 degrees.
An illusion is a distortion of a sensory perception, revealing how the brain normally organizes and interprets sensory stimulation. While illusions distort reality, they are generally shared by most people. Illusions may occur with more of the human senses than vision, but visual illusions, optical illusions, are the most well known and understood. The emphasis on visual illusions occurs because vision often dominates the other senses.
Immortality (or eternal life) is the concept of living in physical or spiritual form for an infinite length of time. What form an unending or indefinitely-long human life would take, or whether the soul, should such a thing exist, possesses immortality, has been the subject of much speculation, fantasy, and debate, as well as a fundamental point of focus in many faiths and religions.
Invisibility is the state of an object which cannot be seen. An object in this state is said to be invisible (literally, "not visible"). The term is usually used as a fantasy/science fiction term, where objects are literally made unseeable by magical or technological means. However, its effects can also be seen in the real world, particularly in physics and perceptional psychology.
Levitation (from Latin levare, to raise) is the process by which an object is suspended against gravity, in a stable position, by a force without physical contact.
a term for various supernatural, mystical, and paranormal practices.
15. Mind control
Mind control is a general term for a number of controversial theories and/or techniques designed to subvert an individual's control of their own thinking, behavior, emotions, or decisions.
Omniscience (or Omniscient Point-of-View in writing) is the capacity to know everything infinitely, or at least everything that can be known about a character including thoughts, feelings, life and the universe, etc. In monotheism, this ability is typically attributed to God. This concept is included in the Qur'an, where God is called "Al-'aleem" on multiple occasions. This is the infinite form of the verb "alama" which means to know.
Precognition (from the Latin præ-, “prior to,” + cognitio, “a getting to know”) denotes a form of extra-sensory perception wherein a person is said to perceive information about places or events through paranormal means before they happen. A related term, presentiment, refers to information about future events which is said to be perceived as emotions. These terms are considered by some to be special cases of the more general term clairvoyance.
Psychometry is a form of extra-sensory perception in which a psychic is said to be able to obtain information about an individual through paranormal means by making physical contact with an object that belongs to them. In recent years, the term has been superseded in favor of "token-object reading" so as to avoid potential confusion with the psychological term, "psychometry".
The term psychokinesis, also known as telekinesis, sometimes abbreviated PK and TK respectively, denotes the paranormal ability of the mind to influence matter, time, space, or energy without the use of any currently known type of physical means. Examples of psychokinesis could include distorting or moving an object, or influencing the output of a random number generator.
Pyrokinesis is the paranormal or legendary ability to control, ignite, and/or extinguish fire using only the mind. The word pyrokinesis comes from the Greek word for fire,(kínisis), movement, motion, a suffix that denotes movement. Pyrokinesis is often explained as the ability to excite the atoms in an object with the mind to a level that they ignite and burn.
21. Reality warping
Reality warping in superhero fiction is a superpower. It is the ability to reshape matter and energy, turn a person's thoughts or desires into reality, bend time and space or possibly even rewrite the laws of physics.
Shapeshifting is a common theme in folklore, as well as in science fiction and fantasy. In its broadest sense, it is a change in the physical form or shape of a person or animal. Other terms include metamorphosis, morphing, transformation, or transmogrification.
23. Spiritual possession
Spirit possession is a concept of paranormal, supernatural and/or superstitious belief in which spirits, gods, daemons, demons, animas, or other disincarnate entities may take control of a human body, resulting in noticeable changes in behaviour. The concept of spiritual possession exists in Christianity and other contemporary religions and can also be seen in the mythology and folklore of many cultures.
24. Superhuman strength
Superhuman strength, also called super strength or enhanced strength, is an ability commonly utilized in fiction. It is the ability for any creature to be stronger than normally possible given their proportions. Characters with super strength have been found in many ancient mythologies and religions.
25. Super Speed
Telepathy, from the Greek τῆλε, tele meaning "remote" and πάθεια, patheia meaning "to be affected by", is a term used to describe the transfer of information on thoughts or feelings between individuals by means other than the five classical senses. The term was coined in 1882 by the classical scholar Fredric W. H. Myers, a founder of the Society for Psychical Research, specifically to replace the earlier expression thought-transference. A person who is able to make use of telepathy is said to be able to read the minds of others. Telepathy, along with psychokinesis forms the main branches of parapsychological research, and many studies seeking to detect and understand telepathy have been done within the field.
Teleportation is the movement of objects or elementary particles from one place to another, more or less instantaneously, without traveling through space.
28. Time travel
Time travel is the concept of moving backwards and/or forwards to different points in time, in a manner analogous to moving through space. Additionally, some interpretations of time travel suggest the possibility of travel between parallel realities or universes. Although time travel has been a common plot device in fiction since the 19th century, and one-way travel into the future is arguably possible given the phenomenon of time dilation in the theory of relativity, it is currently unknown whether the laws of physics would allow backwards time travel. Any technological device, whether fictional or hypothetical, that is used to achieve two-way time travel is known as a time machine.
29. X-ray vision.
X-ray vision has generally been portrayed as the ability to see through layers of objects at the discretion of the holder of this superpower. People often pretend to have this ability through the use of X-ray glasses, which are a special type of "joke-around" or prank-gag toys with the secret of its "x-ray properties" being unknown. The goal is usually to see through clothing, usually to determine if someone is carrying a concealed weapon, but sometimes for purpose of seeing a person's private parts. In the non-fictional realm, X-rays have many practical uses in the fields of science and medicine. While there are devices currently extant which can "see" through clothing (using terahertz waves), most are quite bulky. However, there are night vision equipped video cameras that can be modified to see through clothing at a frequency just below visible light.
Universal Powers covers the Entire spectrum of This Worlds Technological desires to Advance through this Millennium. We offer many Products and Opportunities to assist You and Your Company to stand above the rest in The Global Corporate Race for The Best. Here You Can buy Products and Packages to assist You and Your Company to be a Leader in Your Market and achieve The Levels that You dream of in The Global Market Place.
Universal Powers provides scientific and energy technological support for our parent company, WASA ( Wilborniti'Aero Space Agency ).
Visit our Parent Company
Technological Excellence through The Stars.
Developing the Future for you.
WASA Aero Space Club!
Universal Powers is a division of Wilborniti'
Customer Service:(801) 504- 2340