US / UK Tax Preparation Service for Vacation Rentals
Are you a UK resident who owns a US vacation property?

Did you know you have to complete a US income tax return each year and send it to the IRS (even if all your rental income originates in the UK)?

Would you like help on US tax matters from a UK accountant who owns vacation property in the US?

Special Offer for new clients:

Preparation of US Property Rental Return and associated US Non-Residents Income Tax Return - only $95 for the first year (regular price = $195 per year)

Free search engine submission and placement services!