My fields of interest are: nonlinear dynamics, programming and TeX.
Programming for TeX
- True type fonts with TeX
- TTFtoGF is a Windows application that allows to convert True Type and Adobe Type 1 fonts into traditional TeX fonts formats to extend a set of fonts available in TeX. Here you can download it:
- There is also an intention to develop a native 32-bit version of TTFtoGF to cope with Unicode. So here you can take a look at it:
- Here is the ActiveX version of TTFtoGF (still under construction) that can be viewed by Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0, 4.0 or compatible.
- I am also glad to propose a small useful utility to convert TCI Research product's files into the form useful to "Russian" TeX. The converter copes with the output produced by:
- Scientific Workplace
- Scientific Word
- Scientific Notebook
- this utility (Russian version 1.2 for Win 95/NT). SWconv.zip - 0.15 Mb zip file
- Newer version of SWconv works with MacKichan products of both 3.0 and 3.5 families
- SWconv is capable to work with command line interface so now it is possible to automate the usage of "Russian" TeX with Scientific Word/Workplace 3.0 (see documentation inside).
TTFtoGF version 1.34 (0.15 Mb zip file)
TTFtoGF version 2.0 DEMO (0.2 Mb zip file)
ActiveX TTFtoGF demo
This version works with SNb/SW/SWP 3.0
new utility (Russian version 2.0 for Win 95/NT). SWconv2.zip - 0.2 Mb zip file
Here is a story "How to use entire SWP 3.0 with Cyrillic" by Dmitry Rusyanov (in Russian)
I would be thankful for any comments and proposals related to this software.
Email me: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org