|The Weimaraner Club os South Australia's newsletter is published
bi-monthly (6 issues per year). Each newsletter is approximately 26 pages (13 double sided A4 sheets). Our goal is to provide an informative, fair and accurate representation of Weimaraner activities throughout Australia and the world. Newsletter contributions from all our club members are strongly encouraged and most welcome. Our Editor ensures that the newsletter remains more than just a "show results" forum and strives to reach a healthy balance between the interests of our conformation, obedience, retrieving, tracking, agility and of course companion Weimaraners. We are proud of the fact that of our members continue to renew their membership subscription, due in the most part, to their great appreciation.
|The content of the recent club newsletters included
* Funny stories, Weimaraners tales, odds & ends.
* Members profiles featuring humans and their Wei's (with Photos)
* Info on club events - show scheduled, fin day invitations, puppy parties
* Weimaraner articles & stories from Australia wide newspapers - sent in by individuals members wanting to share something they found interesting.
* Written contribution from members, article, poems & letters to the editor.
* Funny photos, cartoons, and attempts at light hearted humour
* Editorial, President, Secretary and Treasurer reports.
* Information on bloat, snakebite, heat stress, puppy socialisation etc.
* Introduction to the worlds of conformation, obedience, tracking & retrieving.
* Show & Trial results from around Australia - results members want published.
* Photos of the winners from our club events - conformation shows, retrieving etc.
* Many member's paid advertising - photos, pedigrees, details of the dogs
achievements etc from Weimaraner Kennels around Australia.
* Listing of a breeder's and stud register.
* Expected litters and litter notification.
* Loads of other newsletter type bits & pieces.
|We try to ensure that the content of each newsletter will educate and entertain all of our members, no matter what their involvement with the breed may be.
Be it show dogs, field dogs, trialling dogs, working dogs or beloved companion dogs
- we all have one thing in common - our Weis
|We strive for a versatile Weimaraner Publication deserving of our unique grey gundog|
|Web site by D Tennyenhuis (c) copyright 2001 - 2002
All rights reserved