- 4 lb. chicken wings
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbs. dried parsley
- 1 Tbs. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cut wings into drumsticks.
- Combine cheese, parsley, oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil.
- Melt butter in shallow pan or bowl.
- Dip each drumstick in butter, roll in cheese mixture, and arrange on foil-lined pan.
- Bake 1 hour...then kick yourself for not having made a double batch.