Links verified July 14, 2007
- Noreast'r Music and Art Festival in Mio, early June
- Spirit of the Woods Folk Festival in Brethren, mid-June
- Blissfest Traditional Music Festival near Harbor Springs, mid-July
- Original Dulcimer Players Club Funfest (aka "Evart"), Evart, third weekend in July
- Hiawatha Traditional Music Festival in Marquette, mid-July
- Flint Folk Music Festival in Flint, late July
- Dunegrass in Empire, early August.
- Riverfolk Music and Arts Festival in Manchester, early August
- Farmfest in Johannesburg, mid-August
- Great Lakes Folk Festival in East Lansing, mid-August
- Porcupine Mountains Music Festival near Ontanagon, late August
- Wheatland Music Festival in Remus, mid-September
- Michigan Folk Live -- folk concerts and events all across the state.
- Folks Like Us -- WDET's fine folk music radio program is now on the web!
- DetroitIrish.org -- Music and non-music information for the Detroit Irish community
- Dulcimers.com - Lots of info on hammered dulcimers, including events, musicians, and music files
- electric CURRENT home -- Ann Arbor's Current magazine onlline; includes their extensive music calendar listings
- Metro Times Online including their extensive entertainment calendar listings
- WDET-FM, Detroit's public radio station,
where the Folks Like Us show brightens up Saturday afternoons. Look for
host Matt Watroba on WDET's site.
- Krystal's Motor Town Cafe,
"A cable TV show featuring some of Michigan's finest musicians & poets
and an assortment of weird characters performing in a comfortable cafe
setting with a living audience."