|EXTRA: Wall Banger Todd Brown marries Jessica Sullivan of Cinnaminson
(Betty's Daughter). See Philadelphia Inquirer Special Edition.
|Wood Park Tennis Communtiy|
|Wood Park Home Page
Wood Park Ladders
Al Damiani, Wood Park Ladder Director
How to Issue Challenges
Merle Bell Fun Ladder
Stu Hada, Ladder Director
4.0 USTA Cinnaminson Team Home Page
Frank Cosky, Stu Hada, Co-captains
Wood Park Wall Bangers League
Phone/Email List-All Wood Park Players
Public Courts (Alpha )
Beechwood Ave., Bethel Mill Park (aka Atkinson Memorial Park), Blackwood, Maple-Dawson, Collingswood High School, Eastern High School, Lindenwold High School, Moorestown High School, Pennsauken High School,Pitman (Shertel Park),Ravenwood, Vineland High School, Washington Twsp. High School, Wood Park
Private Clubs (Alpha)
Cherry Hill Racquet Club, Green Valley Tennis Club, HealthPlex, Mt. Laurel Racquet Club, Pennsbury Racquet Club, Riverton Country Club Courts, Riverwinds Tennis Center
If you would like more info on Wood Park call any of the Overseeing Committee listed below.
|WALL BANGERS CHAMPIONS 2003
L to R: Captain Ihor Shapowalenko,Rob Sagirs, Mike Bauscher,Mike Bennett,Steve Dickerson,Joe Leodore,Mark Sokolovski. Missing: Mel Collins, Anne Sonoga,Co-Captain Gary Hartman
Name: Frank Cosky
Name: Al Damiani
Name: Leo Genovese
Name: Stu Hada (Website Manager)
This website supports the activities of the Wood Park tennis community. The activities consist of the regular day-to-day tennis goings, the Cinnaminson USTA 4.0 Team, the Wall Bangers Summer League and three ongoing and active Ladders.
The Ladders are as follows:
1. The Wood Park Ladder consisting of a singles and a doubles ladder open to the whole Wood Park tennis community.
2. The Merle Bell Fun Ladder consisting of a doubles ladder for those seeking fun and somewhat less competitive play.
3. The Cinnaminson USTA 4.0 Team Ladder closed to members of that team only.
The overall mission of the website is as follows:
· To enhance and improve all levels of tennis play at Wood Park.
· To enhance, improve and facilitate interaction within, between and among the various playing groups currently at Wood Park.
· To provide ease of entry for newcomers wishing to participate in Wood Park tennis through this formalized procedure.
· To maximize use and play (more play is better than no play) of the current facilities while maintaining the general character of the tennis community.