New Jersey - The Garden State
This site consists of tourism information for the state of New Jersey. Before you get to the tourism information, here are some facts about New Jersey:
- Capital: Trenton, since 1790 (Mercer County)
- State Hood: December 18, 1787, 3rd State
- Population: 7,730,188, as of 1990 estimate
- Area: 7,863 Square miles, 46th largest
- State Bird: Eastern Gold Finch
- State Flower: Violet
- State Tree: Red Oak
- State Flag:
New Jersey can be divided into 6 tourism regions:
This page was created by: Joe Palombini
Research was performed by: Mike Cuellar
Feel free to send either of us your comments and check out the links!
New Jersey Links
Best viewed with Netscape Navigator.
Download Netscape Now!
people have visited this site since 10/6/96