Located In The Mary Jemison Section Of Letchworth State Park
Built in 1865. Orginally built in Ga-o-ya-de-o (Canadea) on the Genesee River, before the American Revelution.
It was moved to it's present location, in the Mary Jemison section of Letchworth, by William Pryor Letchworth. On October 1, 1872, it was re-dedicated by the Last Indian Council on the Genesee. Many famous warriors and Indian chiefs sat around it's council fires.