501 East St. Joseph Street * Rapid City, SD 57701
Home Phone: 605-394-2809 * Cell: 406-439-1745 * E-Mail: Zephonis@yahoo.com
* To attain a full-time summer position in the Saint Cloud or Minneapolis Regions, which may have the prospect of turning into a part-time job during the school year.
Summary of Qualifications and Skills
* Energetic and Ambitious, Quick Learner
* Dependable, Reliable, Stay on Schedule
* Good Team Skills, Multi-Task Oriented
* Proficient with several programs, as included in Microsoft Office Suite
* Experience with Coding in MATLAB, VHDL, C, C
* South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, Rapid City, SD
--B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Expected May 2008.
Related Work Experience
* Helped develop an autonomous line-sensor robot, which utilized actuators, C-programming, power width-modulation, light sensors, and BJT transistors in a semester long project.
* Networked with people from other disciplines to achieve goals.
* Currently working towards building a microprocessor in the VHDL coding language.
Other Work Experience
Intermountain Truss Co.
May 2005 - Sept. 2005: Wall-Panel Employee, Physical Labor
* Built and set pre-fabricated homes. Handled mental duress and physical stress of 50 hour work weeks.
May 2004 - Sept. 2004: Table, Truss Construction Employee, Physical Labor
* Handled the production of and oversaw design and layout of trusses. After 2 months, managed 2-4 person teams daily. Responsible and liable for products produced.
June 2003 - Aug. 2003: Lumberyard Employee, Physical Labor
* Customer Service and Aid within the lumberyard, Vehicle and Yard Caretaking, Heavy Machinery Operator, Delivery Aid, Driver for company vehicles and parts.
Activities and Clubs
* Juko-Kai Judo(Student Member) of Black Hills Judo and Jujitsu, Rapid City, SD
* SDSM&T Martial Arts Club (Co-founder and Vice-President), Rapid City, SD
* IEEE (Student Member), National
*Available upon Request.
*This site is best viewed with the latest version of Firefox.
*All images seen on this website were created or compiled by me through Adobe Photoshop 7.0.