Last Update: March 1999
- The Last Prodigy: A Biography of Erich Wolfgang Korngold, by Brendan G. Carroll / English, 420 pages / Published by Amadeus Press, 1997
- Georges Delerue: Une Vie, by Fréderic Gimello-Mesplomb / French, 302 pages - 125 Francs / Edits Editions Jean Curutchet, 64640 Hélette, France. Phone: 59379863; Fax: 59379864
- Film Score Monthly, English, 48 pages A4, Monthly / Edits Lukas Kendall. Information and suscriptions on 5967 Chula Vista Way #7 - Los Angeles, CA 90068 - USA
- The DVD-LaserDisc Newsletter, English, 20 pages 21,5x28 cm, Monthly / Edits Douglas Pratt. Information and suscriptions on PO Box 420 - East Rockaway, NY 11518-0420 - USA
- New Zealand Film Music Bulletin, English, 24 pages A5, Quarterly / Edits Colin A. Adamson. Information and suscriptions on 35 Jenkin Street - Invercargill, New Zealand
- Score, Dutch, 20 pages 17x24 cm, Quarterly / Edits Julius J.C. Wolthius. Information and suscriptions on Postbus 406 - 8200 AK Lelystad, Netherlands
- Pro Musica Sana, English, 20 pages 17,7x21,5 cm / Official magazine of the Miklós Rózsa Society which is sent to their members. Edits John Fitzpatrick. Information on 319 Ave.C, Apt.11-H - New York, NY 10009 - USA
- Quarter Notes, English, 4 pages 21,5x28 cm / Its a brief leaflet edited by the International Film Music Society, reviewing his activities on the preservation and remembrance of the music from the movies / Information and suscriptions on 112 Harvard Avenue, Suite 223 - Claremont, CA 91711 - USA
- Strange Love / Its a exhaustive, detailed and very complete filmographic/discographic (on CD) study of the work of Miklós Rózsa, including his concert music, presented with works, cuts, durations and performers. Presented on dutch, A5 format, his author has included a translation to english of the principal dutch words used / Edited by Henk van der Most, it can be requested at Postbus 1558 , NL-3000 BN Rotterdam - Netherlands
- 1996 FILM/TV Music Guide / English, 90 pages 24x28 cm / Stupendous and complete Guide of Labels, Publishers, Music Departments, Composers and their Representatives, all oriented to the professional sector / Edited by Music Business Registry, it can requested from the editor at 7510 Sunset Blvd #1041 - Los Angeles, CA 90046-3418 - USA for $80 + shipping.
- U.S. Soundtracks on Compact Disc - The First Ten Years / English, 132 pages A5 / Absolutely complete Catalogue of all CDs issued on USA between 1985 and 1994. Includes market value for each CD on american dollars. Very useful / Written by Robert L. Smith, and edited by Lukas Kendall, its a limited and numbered edition of 1000 copies which may be requested from the editor at RFD 488 - Vineyard Haven, MA 02568 - Estados Unidos for $9.95 + shipping.
- McNally's Price Guide for Collectible Soundtrack Records / English, 240 pages 21x27,5 cm / Centered exclusively on collectible LPs published between 1950 and 1990, not only the american ones but also from the rest of the world. Includes market value for echa LP, black&white image for most of them, and a complete and interesting article about how to price a private collection. Very useful / Written by Keith y Dorie McNally, and edited by West Point Records, it may requested to the editor at 24325 San Fernando Road - Newhall, CA 91321 - USA for $29.95 + shipping.
Back to Main Menu