Win32 Program disassembler
The program works in console mode and uses the command line option:
disassem yourfile.exe > yourfile.txt
This is my win32program disassemble version 0.1(93K),
and its source(618K).
This is my win32program disassembler version 0.23 (66K), and its source (103K).
This is latest win32program disassembler version 0.25 (87K), and its source (142K).
This is disassembler with 3dnow (76K) instruction set added. October 17, 1998.
Win32 Disassembler(v0.23) is portable to Linux. Refer to readme file of source.
This is Pentium II instruction set table(17K).
Here is some useful links.
Short revision history
- This time I got rid of preccx dependencies. This means pure C code for decoding.
- And I totally redesigned program so, speed is improved dramatically( at least as far as i played with),
accuracy is improved, more information is displayed.
- And, Oh yes, I added "hint" facility, this means you can direct disassembler :
- some part of program is "code"
- or "byte data" or "address" or
- "whatever it is significant"... (actually only some part of hint is implemented at this time}
- Fixed some bugs: August 31, 1998
- Fixed more bugs: September 3, 1998
- Fixed still more bugs: September 21, 1998
- Fixed bitmap printing bug: September 24, 1998
- Fixed string reporting part: September 26, 1998
- Fixed mmx instruction printing bug: October 1, 1998 (thanks to Jaochim Koenig)
- Fixed API call bug: October 16, 1998 (thanks to Uwe Bonnes)
- Fixed some more API call bug: February 22, 1999 (thanks to Uwe Bonnes)
- Fixed export name conversion part: August 13, 1999 (thanks to Massimiliano Hofer)
- Fixed "mov eax, cr4" printing part: October 13, 2000 (thanks to Byte Inferno)
- Fixed some looping problem: September 12, 2001 (thanks to Robert Hall)
- Added some symbolic information processing from DBGHELP.DLL engine and
unicode string detection:
February 3rd, 2003 (Code added by TAG Software)