Win32 Program disassembler
Short revision history
- This time I got rid of preccx dependencies.
This means pure C code for decoding.
- And I totally redesigned program so, speed is improved dramatically( at least as far as i played with),
accuracy is improved, more information is displayed.
- And, Oh yes, I added "hint" facility, this means you can direct disassembler :
- some part of program is "code"
- or "byte data" or "address" or
- "whatever it is significant"... (actually only some part of hint is implemented at this time}
- Fixed some bugs: August 31, 1998
- Fixed more bugs: September 3, 1998
- Fixed still more bugs: September 21, 1998
- Fixed bitmap printing bug: September 24, 1998
- Fixed string reporting part: September 26, 1998
- Fixed mmx instruction printing bug: October 1, 1998 (thanks to Jaochim Koenig)
- Fixed API call bug: October 16, 1998 (thanks to Uwe Bonnes)
- Fixed some more API call bug: February 22, 1999 (thanks to Uwe Bonnes)
- Fixed export name conversion part: August 13, 1999 (thanks to Massimiliano Hofer)
- Fixed "mov eax, cr4" printing part: October 13, 2000 (thanks to Byte Inferno)
- Fixed some looping problem: September 12, 2001 (thanks to Robert Hall)
- Added some symbolic information processing from DBGHELP.DLL engine and
unicode string detection:
February 3rd, 2003 (Code added by TAG Software)