MISSING PEOPLE SERVICE
Please utilize the link below to help assist you in your search for almost anyone that is missing in the US.
MISSING PERSON RESOURCES:
- Those missing friends and relatives in New York City can find emergency contact information and a patient locator database at www.nyc.gov.
- Relatives of American Airlines passengers seeking information about relatives may call 1-800-245-0999.
- United Airlines said friends or family members seeking information on flights may call (800) 932-8555. United also said it would post any information it has on its Web site, www.united.com.
- The Justice Departmentís Office of Victims of Crime has established a hotline for families seeking information about victims and survivors: 1-800-331-0075.
- Morgan Stanley, the World Trade Center's largest tenant, has set up an emergency contact phone number for employees and families: (888) 883-4391.
- Fuji Bank: 1-888-537-FUJI (3854)
Carr Futures: 1-800-755-7620
- Cantor Fitzgerald: 1-212-940-8162, 1-212-940-8482, 1-212-940-8492, 1-212-893-6073
- Lee Hecht Harrison: 1-201-782-3704
- AON Corporation: 1-866-256-4154
- Thacher, Proffitt, & Wood: 1-800-698-4567
- Marsh & McLennan (includes related businesses of Mercer, Guy Carpenter, Seabury & Smith and MMC Enterprise Risk):
- Fiduciary Trust Co. International: 1-800-632-2350, ext. 22578
- Electronics Trading Group: 1-917-859-7059 or 1-917-682-9827
- Dow Jones & Co.: 1-800-530-4504
- Deutsche Asset Management: 1-800-475-6701 code: 603374
- Blue Cross Blue Shield: 1-866-761-8365
- Windows on the World restaurant is trying to locate its employees and give information to families; the number for Windows on the World is 1-877-226-5170.
- Officials at the Pentagon are asking Army personnel assigned to the Pentagon on Sept. 11 (or families trying to locate their loved ones) to call 1-800-984-8523 or 703-428-0002. Navy and Marine personnel assigned to the Pentagon should call 1-877-663-6772.
- Family members of military personnel seeking information should call 1-800-984-8523 (Army), 1-877-663-6772 (Navy and Marine Corps.), 1-800-253-9276 (Air Force).
- Pentagon employees only are asked to check in by calling 1-877-663-6772.
- To make donations to the Salvation Army for helping the victims, call 1-800-SAL-ARTo donate to World Vision's American Families Assistance Fund, Salvation Army - Or call 1-888-511-6593.
- FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Assoc) at 1-800-462-9029.
- For more information on helping victims of the U.S. attacks, visit Helping Org.
- Another great resource site: Sept. 11 Fund
- Another great resource site: Support Our Nation
- Another great resource site: Liberty Unites
- Feed The Children, donations are being accepted at Feed The Children
- World Vision donations are being accepted for World Vision's American Relief Fund at the organization's Web site, World Vision or by calling 1-888-511-6593.
- All major television networks have unlimited resources on their sites, please visit them at: ABC and NBC and CBS
- Also these miscellaneous media organizations are another good source of information: CNN and USA TODAY and Time Magazine
- Auction for America is raising funds for the 911 victims: Auction for America
- Help fight terrorism right now by making a tax-deductible contribution to the Rewards for Justice Fund at:
- New York Times Fund for Victims: NY Times Fund
- International Association of Firefighters: Int. Assoc. of Firefighters
- New York Fraternal Order of Police Fund: NY Police Fund
- FBI Tip Web site: FBI or call 1-866-483-5137.
- Department of Justice Tip Line: 1-800-483-5137.