Top 10 Reasons Star Wars Characters Would Kick Butt in the Star Trek Universe:
10. In the Star Wars universe, weapons rarely, if ever, are set on "stun."
9. The Enterprise needs a huge engine room with an anti-matter unit and a crew
of twenty just to go into warp -- the Millennium Falcon does the same thing
with R2-D2 and a Wookiee.
8. After resisting the Imperial torture droid and Darth Vader, Princess Leia
still looked fresh and desirable. After pithy Cardassian starvation torture,
Picard looked like hell.
7. Jabba the Hutt would eat Harry Mudd for trying to cut in on his action.
6. Luke Skywalker is not obsessed with sleeping with every alien he encounters
5. Two words: "light sabers".
4. The Federation would have to attempt to liberate any ship named Slave I.
3. Darth Vader could choke the entire Borg empire with one glance.
2. Picard pilots the Enterprise through an asteroid belt at one-quarter
impulse power. Han Solo floors it.
1. The Death Star doesn't care if a world is class "M" or not.
)                   ( geocities.com/area51/zone
)                   ( geocities.com/area51