[+]Forever Blue[+]
A Shrine to Kurama-sama

Every Fangirl's Dream

by Anh P. siren_chan13@yahoo.com

-page3-

I coughed slightly, dizzy for some reason. I tried opening my eyes, but all I could see was hazeyness.....and Kurama's lip about 3 millimeter away from me....

DID I DIED OR SOMETHING?!

"Sakura! You're alive!", Kurama yelled once he saw me. Still having his face really close to me, I would have expecting him to pull away but instead, he pull me into an embrace.

".....Why wouldn't I be alive?", I asked, confused. I looked around I saw I was still at the swimming place. Except now, my whole body was wet and smell like chlorine. Yuck. Also, people were staring at me.

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A PICTURE?!?! IT'LL LAST LONGER!

"Come on, nigen, say it", Hiei growled softly. I turned my head and saw Yusuke and Kuwabara starring at the ground sheepishly. Uh....telling me about what had happen would be nice by now...

"We're sorry, Sakura-chan", Yusuke and Kuwabara said at the same time. Hiei stood there and smriked at them like a school teacher reprimanding the students.

"Uhh....Kurama....what happen?", I asked. STILL EXTREMELY CONFUSE! What the hell is going on?!

Kurama let go of me and looked at me squarely in the eyes. Green eyes meet brown eyes. What are you trying to tell me again, Kurama? Is that fear in your eyes? Fear? For what?

"You almost drowned to death, Sakura", Kurama said quietly, removing his eyes from mine and stared quietly at the ground.

"These two idiots knocked you into the water", Hiei said, looking accusingly at Yusuke and Kuwabara.

I looked at the guys with wide eyes,"YUSUKE?! KUWABARA?! YOU ALMOST KILLED ME?!"

Yusuke muttered,"We said we were sorry".

"You're okay anyway, Sakura! After you went under the water and didn't went up, Kurama dived in and got you", Kuwabara said,"And when you guys got out of the pool and you didn't breath right, Kurama kissed you to make you okay again".

What the hell?

He had to kiss me because I wasn't breathing right?!

Hiei glared,"Its CPR, you ass. Kurama wasn't kissing her".

Oh I got it now. So thats why he was so close to me when I woke up....

Uhh....wait.....I GOT KISSED BY KURAMA!!!!

I'm spazzing! I'm spazzing! But oh my god! I got kissed by Kurama!

Its technically was just CPR, but hey, if Kurama's and my lips touch then it was a kiss in my book.

He he he. I should really try drowning more often.

---------------------------------------------------------

So now once again, I am sitting in the car.

Kurama was driving, because he outvotes Kuwabara for the role of designated driver. And I was sitting in the passenger sit. Hiei, Yusuke and Kuwabara was sleeping soundly in the back after a huge argument over......something stupid and useless.

We all been pretty quiet over the fact that I almost died. But Kurama and I were the one that was most uncomfortable about the subject.

Since, well, I almost died...

And for the fact that Kurama had to do CPR for me.

.....Its too quiet!

I can't stand the quietness!

"So....Kurama. Do you have a girlfriend?", I asked suddenly. Almost regreting asking that after it came out of my mouth! Its not my fault! I just accidently spilled that question out.

Kurama seem to blushed a slight pink when he answer calmly,"No, I have yet to have a girlfriend...but my heart does belong to someone special".

I felt like I just been kicked in the stomach...

His heart...? It already belong to someone else? No...

"Oh, thats nice. So, who is the lucky girl, Kurama?", I mannaged to choked out, while forceing a smile to come out.

Kurama still kept his eyes on the road and whispered,"She is beautiful and graceful. Her eyes are always loving. Her face is always grace with a gentle smile like those of the angels. And even though she probably deserve much better, she have chosen me to love".

She sound beautiful....

I have no chance with you now, Kurama? Have you really found your mate already?

"She is a very lucky girl to have you, Kurama", I said sadly atlast, looking out the window while a warm tear slid slowly down my cheek.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Whats bugging Sakura?", Kuwabara asked sleepily once we reach our home...

Or more correctly, their home.

I don't belong here. I really don't. I was only thinking that I belong here out of the feelings that I had for Kurama. But now...

He is in love with someone else.

What now?

I'll just go. Yeah. Just go. Just have to get out of here.

Just have to get away from him.

Staggering up to Kurama's room, I saw my my newly bought clothes sitting in a corner. Pulling out a few outfit and stuffing them in a bag, I walked to the door and standing there was....

Hiei?

"What are you doing, human?", Hiei asked, eyeing the bag of clothes.

"Leaving", I said simply. I don't really feel like arguing right now, Hiei.

"Why?". He asked. Red eyes flashing. 

"Personal reason".

"Hn...you're leaving because the baka kitsune said something about loving another woman, right?", Hiei said calmly.

Wait....WHAT THE HELL?! YOU WERE EVESDROPPING??!!?!?

Could we say rude much? 

"You know, listening to other conversation is really a rude habit", I mumble. Glaring manicingly at him.

"Spare me from your preach", Hiei replied."If you love Kurama so much, then tell him before it is too late".

I gasped loudly. WHAT?! I AM THAT OBVIOUS?!?! Uhh....yeah, I probably am. Oh curse you, fangirlness!!

Hiei smirked at my respond and walk out.

Oh god. Life had never gotten so complicated until I turned 15.

-----------------------------------------
"Eh....Kurama", I said softly, pulling his shirt sleeve softly while looking back and forth to see if anyone was looking,"Could I talk to you for a sec?"

"Sure", he smile.

Oh yeah, sure! Smile, why don't you! I just feel like BARFING all over the place at the moment but sure, just smile.

Crap, I sound like a bitch. What give?

Oh yeah, I'm nervous about saying my feeling too Kurama. Ok, those who know me would probably laugh their asses off right now since I'm probably the only one ever crazy enough to go and made a "Mrs. Minamino" teeshirt and wear it to school. But yeah, you know, being all fangirlish is one thing, saying your true feelings to someone is another.

SO NERVOUS! "Uhh...Kurama", I said, looking slightly at the ground once we were safely in his room, face burning up with each seconds pass,".....I don't know how to say this but.....uhh....well...."

"I love you".

THERE! I SAID IT!

Tick tock.

Tick tock.

...This is what rejection feel like, ne?

"Sorry", I muttered. 

Kurama lift my head up slightly with his finger,"Don't be".

All I could said was a small,"Doushite".

And then it happen!!!! Kurama leaned foward and kissed me softly on the lip.

OH JESUS, BUDDHA, ALLA, OPRAH and any other big important people!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!! KURAMA KISSED ME!

I am spazzing SO much! BUT WHO CARE?!?!?!?!

KURAMA KISSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the kiss ended, Kurama pulled back and smile his sweet loving smile,"Because I love you too".

Ok......rewind! WHAT?! "But what about the person you said you loved?!", I said accusingly. Eyes glaring, looking to see if Kurama was joking or not. HE BETTER NOT, DAMMIT! 

"That was you", he answer. 

"I'm not beautiful or graceful......", I mumble darkly. 

"Yes you are", Kurama said, leaning foward to hug me. I didn't resist his embrace. Hell, who would?!

"Why me, Kurama? Why me?", I questioned, resting my head lightly on his shoulder and closed my eyes,"Why fall in love with me? There are so many girls out there who are prettier then me who would love to be your".

"Because you taught me how to love", he answered and started to stroke my head."Before I met you, I only learned those emotions between friends and family, but never between lovers".

"How?", I asked stubbornly. THAT IS NOT A STRAIGHT ANSWER, DAMMIT!

"You took care of my wounds when I was down and also attempted to protect me from more harm when you went to fight that demon. No one ever showed such strong emotions to me before, not even my mom.",Kurama stop hugging me and pulled away, winking mischeviously,"Also, I heard you when you told me that you loved me the first time".

"YOU HEARD?!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE UNCOUNSIOUS!!!", I yelled. My eyes wide. NOW THIS WASN'T HOW I PLANNED MY ROMANTIC SCENE!

IS EVERYONE HERE INTO EVESDROPING?!?!

Kurama laugh,"I had to make sure you weren't an evil demon or something aiming to destroy the world or something. I wasn't really expecting to hear your love confession, you know".

And yeah...here is my cue to blush feriously while wishing I was somewhere in Mongolia.

Kurama once again, leaned in and kissed me fully on the lip. But this time, it was deeper, longer, as if trying to prove his love to me.

I was almost going to topple over because of the force of the kiss but I felt strong arms around my waist supporting me. I closed my eyes and melt into the kiss.

Kurama was so perfect. So wonderful. And now he was mine. And I am now his.

HA! I LAUGH AT ALL OF THE OTHER PATHETIC FANGIRLS NOW!!!!

Well, the kiss would have gone on longer and I would have more stuff to gloat if the door didn't fly open with Yusuke and Kuwabara taking pictures feriously with a camera.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?! IS EVERYONE USE EVESDROPPING AS A HOBBY OR SOMETHING?!?!?!?!", I yelled, trying to hide my total embaressment.

Yusuke grin while taking a closeup at my burning red face,"But you were having such a nice moment, it'd be such a shame to not preserve the memory".

I growled and punch him squarely in the face. But of course, it wasn't hard enough to knock him out. I REALLY WANTED SUPER STRENGTH AT THE MOMENT!!! ARGH! Yusuke just start grinning like an ass again and took another picture and scamper out of the room.

And behind me, Kuwabara were tormenting Kurama much like Yusuke were doing with me. When he saw Yusuke running out of the room, he got out of the door also while winking while at Kurama and me,"Try not to make to much noises at night, okay guys?".

WHAT?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! THAT LITTLE.....!!!!!!!!

Kurama just started to blush and tried to grab my shoulder before I could run out and beat the 7 hells out of Kuwabara. "Try to ignore them, Sakura".

"But its so hard to ignore those.....pigs!". What?! I couldn't think of anything except pigs to insult Yusuke and Kuwabara at the moment!

Kurama chuckled softly and went to close the door. He walked back, grabbing me by the waist and place a soft kiss on my lip while muttering,"You want me to help you ignore Yusuke and Kuwabara?".

Ehehehe. Yusuke and Kuwabara who?

----------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't wanna go to school", I whined. Trying to snuggle closer to Kurama as if that was going to make him reconsider.

Kurama chuckled slightly while placing a small kiss on my forehead,"Nice try. But you're coming with me to school tomorrow and that is final". Oh perfect. As if my American school wasn't enough. I get to go to Japanese school to embaress myself now. Lovely....

He he. Atleast I got Kurama!

I remembered 3 hours before,When I was still nervous about confessing my feelings to him. Well, he knew all along anyway. Stupid sneaky fox....

Anyways, after kicking Yusuke and Kuwabara out of the room. All Kurama and me did was kissing and hugging! I swear! I didn't go any farther!

Okay....I lied. There was some nibblings too! COULD YOU BLAME ME?! ITS KURAMA!

But overall, nothing too physical happen. I'm only 15. It would be pretty wrong to lose my virginty right now.

Even if its to Kurama.

"Oh puu! Meanie!", I said teasingly, sticking out my tounge. 

Kurama laughed and went to get ready for bed. Since I had already before him, all I did was just sitting there staring at the ceilings. About 10 minutes passed when I saw something horrible that made me scream loudly!

"What happen, Sakura?", Kurama asked, face full of concern, as he rushed out, fully dressed in his pajama.

"There...there...there is a SPIDER there! Ahh!", I yelled, pointing shakily at the wall. WHAT?!?!?!?! I DON'T LIKE SPIDERS!!!

Kurama went to the place where I pointed and laugh outloud,"Sakura, thats not a spider. Its just a shadow on the wall".

I blushed and look down and mumble weakly,"Oh...".

Kurama smile and get on the bed and hug me,"Come on, lets go to sleep. I promise I won't let any spiders near you".

I grinned while crawling under the blanket. Kurama got in too and hug me so that my head was right under his chin. I started to snuggle in closer for warmth and the next thing you know, I was sleeping like a log! Wait...that bring me to another question....HOW THE HECK DOES LOGS SLEEP?!

--------------------------------------------------------

Early the next morning, I woke up long before the sun is up. WHAT IS WITH ME AND MY FREAKY SLEEPING HABIT ANYWAY?! 

Oh great...its the usual morning all over again. Waking up, go to school, go home, try not to get yelled at.

Wait....something is not so usual this morning....

"What the...?", I mutter quietly looking up. Kurama was still sleeping peacefully with his arm tightly around me. On his perfect face was a small smile of happiness. HE IS SO CUTE LIKE THAT!!

I am probably the luckiest girl in the world right now! This beautiful bishonen is now mine! All mine.

I leaned over, trying to kiss Kurama on the forehead to wake him up. Yeah, sound romantic doesn't it? Well, it'd be even more romantic if I had actually gotten to kiss him!! KURAMA WAS HOLDING ON TO ME TOO TIGHT! I was unable to move at all! His arms was wrapped tightly around my waist as if I'll disappear from him any second. Silly Kurama! Why would I give up this?!?!?!

"Kurama? Wakey wakey", I said, not really that softly while poking Kurama hard on the chest.

"Huh?", Kurama mumble sleepily, opening one green eye looking at me. He turned over and look at the clock."Why are we up at 5:00 in the morning, Sakura-dear?".

"Because I'm special!", I laughed, sticking my tounge out. Now that he is awake, I could FINALLY try to slip out of his embrace and kiss him on the forehead.

Kurama mock groaned and get off from the bed. He went to the closet for a while and went back with something in his arm,"Oh yes, the school sent your uniform and PE clothes in yesterday".

I looked up from the bed and saw my uniform. OH MY GOD! IT WAS PINK!

&$(*_@ &@()&@!!!!

WHAT SCHOOL IS EVIL ENOUGH TO MAKE THE STUDENTS WEAR PINK?!?!?!

"Are you serious?!", I yelled."I HAVE to wear THAT?!". My face twist in disgust as I look at the uniform. It was a pink jacket and a skirt. Oh great! A double wammy! Its a skirt and its pink!

Kurama looked at my _expression and laugh,"Oh come on. Everyone there will look the same. Most of all, I'm sure you'll be beautiful in that".

I blushed. I'm still not used to the idea of Kurama and me as an item! Even though it was clearly obvious now! And thanks to Kuwabara and Yusuke, there was dozens of the pictures from last night. Stupid bastards...

Snapping from a very lovely image of a chibi Yusuke and Kuwabara dangling over a hoard of Karasus, I started to examine my P.E. clothes....

WHAT THE?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"K-k-k-k-kurama........", I said shakily, pointing to what seem lke my gym clothes,"I got to wear....THAT in public?".

Kurama looked down to my gym clothes and nodded. GYM CLOTHES, MY BUTT! What clothes?! The outfit that Kurama was currently holding in his hand looked like a pretty lose white sweater with poofy sleeves and a swimsuit bottom."Every single girl gym clothes look like this in Japan, Sakura", Kurama said.

"Kurama! I'm fat! I can't wear that! I'll look stupid!", I said, not really being self confidence at the moment.

Kurama put down the clothing on a chair and sat down next to me,"You're not fat. Whoever said that you were fat?".

"Hiei....", I mutter.

Kurama laughed at my respond. WHAT?! He did said it!"Who care what Hiei has said", Kurama whispered in my ear. His hot breath tickling my ear. 

OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!

Calm down! Sakura! Calm down!

"O-o-okay", I stutter. Face turning redder then Kurama's hair. HOW THE HECK DOES HE KEEP DOING THIS?!

Kurama smile and get up, walking out of the door,"Well, your clothes is right there. Go take a shower and get dressed".

I nodded quickly and step inside the bathroom that was next door to Kurama's....ehehe our room. Pulling the clothes that I needed, I went inside the shower and turn on the water. OH MY GOD! ITS COLD!

Quickly turn back the water so thats its warm, I started to sing.

Yes, I cannot sing and is tone deaf, do you mind? If you are wondering what song I'm singing, its Kuchibue ga Kikoeru. Lovely song! Maybe I'll try to drug Hiei one day and make him sing that song to me or something. After my brilliant performance, no applause though, I got out of the shower and put on my uniform...

I look like a PREP! OH JESUS! I look like SUCH a prep!

Oh well, atleast every one else will look like this too....

Pulling my hair into a quick braid, I skipped down the stair and went to the kitchen. There Yusuke and Kuwabara was eating like pigs as usual, and Hiei was sitting in the livingroom munching on a waffle.

"'Wello 'Wakura!", Yusuke waved, smiling. In his mouth stuffed with food. Eww.

I smiled back, trying to hide my disgust,"Hey Yusuke, Kuwabara and Hiei".

Kuwabara, unlike Urameshi had WAAAY too much food in his mouth to even talk and Hiei just gave me his infamous,"Hn".

FOR THE 2nd TIME! THATS NOT A WORD, DAMMIT!!!

"Hey", Kurama said, Setting a plate of food on the table,"Breakfast is ready. By the way, you look lovely in that uniform". He winked.

Blushing again for the 2nd time that day, I sat down. Damn you, you adorable red headed bishonen! I'm going to pop a vein one day because of all this blushing! 

"FINISH!", Yusuke and Kuwabara yelled at the same time. In front of them were huge piles of dishes, bowls and eating untensils.

I stared at the piles in disbelifes,"You are cleaning that up yourself, right?".

Yusuke grin,"Can't! Got school to go to!". And with that, he and Kuwabara dashed out of the door.

"Its only 6 in the morning.....", I mumble, confused. I never thought Yusuke and Kuwabara to be the type to go to school at 6 in the morning.

"Stupid humans. Probably off to look at the females again", Hiei snorted. He finished his waffle and started to go outside also,"I'm going to be with Koenma today for personal matter. I trust the house not to be a mess when I come back". And then he leave.

WHAT THE HELL?!?! Do I look like your personal maid?!?!?!?!

Kurama saw my facial _expression and laugh slightly and started to haul all of the dirty dishes on the table to the sink.

"Kurama. Wait, I want to do the dishes", I smile warmly at him. 

"Are you sure? Its no problem if I do it, you know", Kurama smiles back.

"Yeah. I'm sure. Washing dishes won't kill me at all, you know", I said, grabbing one of the dirty dishes and started to run it under the water. Kurama just shrugged and sat down at the table and read the newspaper that was brought this morning.

THIS IS SO AWESOME!

I FEEL LIKE KURAMA'S WIFE RIGHT NOW!!!

Mrs. Sakura Minamino! Thats have such an AWESOME ring to it!! He he. We'll have 2 kids! One boy and one girl!! And a cat too! Or a dog! Or...uh....a FOX! YEAH!

"Ne, Sakura", Kurama's voice rang out, snapping me out of my future plans with Kurama.

"Nani?", I said, turning to him.

Kurama smile and motioned the dishes,"You been running the same dish under the water for the last 5 minutes".

I glance at the dish and saw that it indeed been soaked in water while the rest of the piles of stuff that I was suppose to wash is still caked with scraps and saliva. I blushed and looked down.

So much for being a good wife!

Ack! I suck at household stuff like this! 

After about 30 minutes of fighting with the dishes, I have finished cleaning them! Yay for me! I looked over to Kurama's shoulder and saw that he is still on the same article as the last time I check. Which as almost 20 minutes ago!

"Wow, you're taking an awfully long time just to read that article", I pointed out. Oh yes, Sakura! Kurama couldn't POSSIBLY figure that out by himself! Go ahead and tell him about it! Oh god, I'm such a moron...

Kurama folded the article and put it away. He turned to me and winked,"Thats because I was starring at you the whole time".

I blushed AGAIN! Its only 7 in the morning now and I had blushed ATLEAST 4 or 5 times already. "Oh wow", I said, my voice small,"Uhh...that was certainly unexpected".

Kurama laugh gently and leaned in and kiss me,"Come on. We have to go to school now".

Dazed by the kiss, all I could do was nod weakly,"Uh huh".

This day should prove to be interesting.......

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Come on", Kurama urged. Pulling on my hand,"We got to get you settle in class before the bell ring".

Okay, so here I was, walking around Meiou HIgh with Kurama holding my hand, or uh, Shuichi to be more correct. This wasn't really what I imagined, dammit! All of the guys didn't look at me at all. They were all just sorta ignoring me. YEAH! I KNOW I'M FAT! YOU MIND?!?!

And there was the girls. Oh yes. Perfect. On the first day of school too. As I walked by, hand in hand with Shuichi, all of the girls were glaring at me with dagger like eyes or were whispering to each other about something and started to snicker about something. Bitches! God...really.

"Shuichi", I said, actually remembering to use his human name,"I don't really think your classmates like me very much".

Kurama laugh gently,"Ignore them. They're just jealous".

Yeah...jealous cause I have you...

I'll be lucky if I get through today without a lost limb or something...

Once I was in class, Kurama went to the teacher and said something to him and walked back to me,"Okay Sakura, I talked to Takawa-sensei. From now, I will be the person that will tutor you, okay? You have quite a bit of work to catch up to anyway".

I nodded while looking at my schedule for a while then looked up at him with pleading eyes,"PLEASE tell me we have the same schedule! PLEASE!!".

Kurama took a look at my schedule and said,"We have almost the same schedule. There is only class we don't have. I have music as my elective while you have English for your".

WHAT?!?!?!

IF THIS WAS A FANFIC I WOULD HAVE SCREAM AT THE WRITER A LONG TIME AGO!!!!

Kurama's love interest always get to be in everyone of his class, dammit! WHAT HAPPEN?!

"What?!", I asked, disbelieving.

Kurama smile gently, patting my head as if in sympathy,"Oh come on now. Its only your elective, we'll still be together for every other class. Most of all, you'll be able to make some new friends".

New FRIENDS?!?!

Try new enemies, Kurama! You saw what those bitches outside the classroom was whispering about!

-------------------------------------------------

Oh no! 4th period! Oh god! ENGLISH!

I sat nervously in my seat, dreading the stupid bell! 

Don't ring! Don't ring! Don't you dare ring!

RING!!

Damn...

As the students were piling in, I saw that most of the girls in here were the one that were looking at me and Kurama with jealous eyes. Oh perfect...

In the middle of the pack, I saw a girl that probably here from the States. Her hair was dark brown with cheap blonde highlight. Her eyes had WAY too much cheap eyeliners and eye shadows on. Her lip was also covered with prositude lipstick.

She saw me looking at her and got up, her Japanese was atrocious!"You and Shuichi is together, no? You not worthy of Shuichi ever". The other girls behind her didn't even say anything about her bad Japanese. What the hell?! If I was one of her friend at that moment, I would have scream at her to correct her Japanese a bit. Stupid bitch....What did she think I was? I'm not just some stupid bumpkin that know nothing about Enlish!

"What is it to you?", I said, pronoucing my English clearly. Enjoying the look plastered on the girl's face,"Last time I checked, relationships are something pretty private".

"You could speak English?", the girl finally asked, after blinking several extra time. She smile menacingly,"Oh perfect then. Atleast now when I insult you, you could actually understand it."

"I welcome the chalenges", I retorted. Not even wasting any more comments on her. Well, English class should prove to be interesting from now on.

-------------------------------------------------

"Enjoying your classes so far?", Kurama asked once we were dismissed for a lunch break. After my verbal fight with the bitch in English, who name is Melissa Alverez, I was now quite hungry and tired.

"Not really. There is this girl who bugged me during English", I mutter. 

And bugging she did.

Oh god! She is stupid, vain, preppy AND is a bitch! 'Oh Ms.Naoko! I was wondering if Sakura should be moved to the back! Her body is too big! I can't see the board!' or 'Ms.Naoko! Maybe you should give Sakura extra homework. She need to catch up with the class after all'. All of this was ofcourse in English. I doubted that Melissa could even utter that long and complicated of a sentence in Japanese.

Stupid thing...

Why am I being so jealous about her anyway?! As if Kurama is going to leave me for that slut! Uhh...but then again. She is pretty and skinny when I'm......not.

I shaked my head violently before the image of Kurama kissing Melissa could come to mind. Eww.

"Oh puu! I forgot to pack a lunch today!", I exclaimed. What was I doing this morning to forget to make my own lunch anyway?!

Oh yeah...I was too busy blushing about Kurama.

Kurama shook his head,"No, I packed a lunch for the both of us. See?". He showed me a big box stuff with delicous food in it. I smile in gratidtude at him and took an onigiri and started to eat it.

"Oh Shuichi. Lunch is good, yes? You doing good this day?", a whiny voice with hillariously bad Japanese began to approach us. I sigh, not really trying to hide my disgust. Damn it all! I was beganing to enjoy my lunch too! WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE US ALONE, MELISSA!?!?!?!?!

Kurama smile warmly, hand moving onto mine as if trying to keep me from lunging at the bitch and snap her neck in half,"Why hello Melissa-san. Yes, I am really enjoying my lunch. I trust you have met my good friend, Sakura?".

Melissa's fake smile turned into a scowl fast. She glared at me,"Friend? Yes, I meet her today".

I return the glare at her while look that even Hiei would be jealous of. Finally! An idea came to me! Which is quite strange, since I'm usually just the one that sit there and go duh.....but yeah....

"Yes, Shuichi and I are great friends!", I said, smiling mischeviously. I got up and cupped Kurama's cheek and kissed him fully on the lip. Kurama froze when I made my contact but after a while he kissed me back too. After about 30 second or so, we parted. I turned to look at Melissa's face, and see her jaw pratically touching the ground! It was hillarious!!"He is also such a great kisser!", I added, grinning at Kurama.

Kurama blushed deeply and mumble a small,"Thank you..." and went back to his lunch silently. I just sat there smiling victoriously at Melissa who just huffed angrily at me and walked away. He he. I must have touch a nerve.

---------------------------------------------------

"FINALLY HOME! WOO!", I exclaimed. There is no where I rather be now then here! Oh god, I thought I saw the last of Melissa but nooooooooooooo.....she had to be in my ART CLASS TOO! Ugh! Stupid bitch! Keep following me everywhere!!

Throwing my stuff on the ground, I ran upstair to change. I took off my uniform and started to go around to find my normal clothes. Damn! Where the hell is it?!

"Hey Sakura...you left your clothes in the bathroom this morning.", Kurama said as he walked in the room with my clothes.

AHHH!!!!!!!

I screamed. Okay?! I JUST FREAKIN SCREAMED. I was now only in my bra and underwear!!!!! Oh god! Oh god! Kurama SAW EVERYTHING!

Kurama blushed and stampered quite a bit,"Oh no! I'm sorry, Sakura! I should have knock first before coming in!".

I cough and tried to hide my blush. Keep it cool! Keep it cool!!!!"Uh..no. Its alright Kurama. I don't.....mind. Thank you for bringing me my clothes...".

Yeah! That'll work! Act like you don't care!

BUT I DO CARE!!!!!

I don't wanna be seen half naked in front of Kurama, dammit all!!

I tried to advoid Kurama's face as I walked to him and took the clothes from his hand. I put on my short first and just when I was about to put on my shirt, Kurama touched me gently behind my back,"What happen to you?". His hand started to trace all of the scars and scabs gently.

"Katana practice", I muttered not really resisting Kurama's touch.

His hand started to trace my back once more. And then it stop for a second and after, a pair of strong arms enveloped me."I love you".

I smile slightly, falling back into the warm embrace,"I love you too".

Kurama held on to me for what seem like an enternity. I started to close my eyes, just standing there with Kurama, absolutely enjoying his company. Peace begin to surround the both of us as we stood there, holding on to each other.

Well, peacefulness obviously doesn't really last in this house....

"YUSUKE!! COME BACK HERE!"

"Chase me if you can! Oh wait, your legs are too stubby for that!"

"WHY YOU!!!"

Smack!

What the? I snapped my eyes open and look at the closed door. That sounded like Keiko and Yusuke argueing....

"Keiko! Calm down!!", Yusuke's pleading voice was getting louder and closer. HIs voice was now directly outside of the door.

"Oh quiet you! Don't try to beg for forgiveness now", Keiko yelled back harshly. Her footstep was getting closer and closer. Suddenly...Yusuke open the door revealing me and Kurama whle dodging one of her kick!

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAP MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_&%W_ &W(U*)*#(@Y@!!!!

"Oh...um....wow", Keiko mutter, her eyes round. She looked at me and then at Kurama and then back at me. She actually even stop strangling Yusuke for a moment to stare at us.

Yusuke turned to look at what Keiko was so occupied with that she didn't finish killing him. His eyes wander to me and my mostly uncovered chest and blush immediately, looking away.

"W-wait! This really isn't what it look like!", Kurama said, somewhat calmly. He let go off me and walked in front, signaling with his hand behind his back for me to get dressed.

I blushed a nice shade of pink and put on my shirt quickly. Walking up to Keiko, I bowed politely and introduce myself,"Hello, you must be Keiko. I am Sakura Kachimoto, it is very nice to meet you".

Oh my god! Oh my god! I AM SO GONNA BUST A VEIN TODAY!

Three different people have seen me in my bra today!!!!! OH GAH!

What would Keiko think of me now?! Crap, I probably gave her the wrong impression from the first moment already! 

"Very nice to meet you, Sakura-san", Keiko said, smiling right after she snapped from her ehem.....shocked state.

"Um...I hope you didn't get the wrong impression or anything, Keiko-san", I said, still blushing deep red. 

Keiko laughed and shaked her head,"No. Its quite alright". Keiko started to walk out of the door dragging Yusuke behind her. She turned around, winking,"You guys make a very cute couple, you know that?".

Kurama coughed a bit and I just stood there, smiling and blushing. Keiko is nice, I guess. I think she is only mean to Yusuke or something because he act like such a moron around her...